What Happens When the College Snowflakes Move Into the Real World

Life's a bitch.

Snowflakes from the University of Whine and Get What You Want flunk out of the College of Hard Knocks of the real world.

Of the group, I wonder how many think they got screwed vs. those who realize they screwed themselves?

Life's a bitch.

Snowflakes from the University of Whine and Get What You Want flunk out of the College of Hard Knocks of the real world.

Of the group, I wonder how many think they got screwed vs. those who realize they screwed themselves?

In the end, what did the interns lose?

A boilerplate "Letter of Recommendation"?

'Intern' is just code for morons who will work free or very cheap. Idiots who work for a for-profit business for free shouldn't be hired in the first place. I'd have more respect for dumpster diver, at least they're self-employed and motivated, while 'intern' just screams 'Butt Stupid', with no self-respect or drive worth noting.
So, how's the pickins' in the dumpsters these days?

Go ask somebody who does it.

How's your career goals of drunk, stupid, and witless going these days? You've achieved 'witless' pretty well.

Life's a bitch.

Hiring today is all internal recommendations. Everyone knows each other and when they apply for a job that boss will call his counterpart in the company that fired them.

I used to hire interns. Great way to tell who is productive and who is a Leftard child weenie like this guy was.

Life's a bitch.

Hiring today is all internal recommendations. Everyone knows each other and when they apply for a job that boss will call his counterpart in the company that fired them.

I used to hire interns. Great way to tell who is productive and who is a Leftard child weenie like this guy was.
You pay them?

Life's a bitch.

You pay them?
Yes, but that's irrelivent. Even if I didn't they learned skills that the college they paid big $ for should have taught them.

I think Allison Green took away a very valuable lesson from this experience, one that will serve her faithfully in the future: Do not set about to identify yourself to an employer as a troublemaker.

Forum List

Back