What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

When was the last time a car with blacks in it had news radio playing when they drove by you or stopped at a stoplight?

Unlike you, my contact with people of all races is not limited to who drives by or stops at a red light while you put up your window in a sweaty panic.

That's because you don't live in a black neighborhood. ....

Neighborhoods don't have colors. I work with people of all races every day.

Are you blind or something? Of course neighborhoods have colors. WTF do you live anyway?

As generous as I am, my present today for our Democrat voters, is to remove any necessity for that hand-wringing, or living in that crisis-mode your masters keep you in.

Democrat voters….be prepared to be shocked: there is neither racism nor poverty in this country!
Yup…you’ve been double-lied to….and you bought it like it was on sale.

The thread will concentrate on the latter lie.

There's no poverty, you have no need to either prepare to step over dead bodies due to starvation.....nor to ever vote Democrat again.

1. There is no poverty, no need for you to fork over a third or more of your income to the bosses.
Not the sham perpetuated by the Left to manipulate the soft-hearted/soft-headed to vote Democrat. I mean actual poverty.

Here’s the real definition, not one that is based on some folks having a slightly smaller house than you, or only a 50inch TV….

No Home, No Heat, No Food…..real poverty. If there is such a category in America, it is no more than a rounding error.

2. If you have cable TV….you’re not poor.

3. If you don’t clip the coupons and shop at several grocery stores for the best prices….you know you’re not really poor.

4. If you live in the city, and you have a car….you’re not poor.

5.If you spend more time signing up for government welfare programs rather than looking for creative ways to make some money,….you’re not poor- there are other words to describe you, and they aren't compliments.

You are poor???
Here....let me help:

Some plans if you need some extra bucks: (When Money is Tight, These 9 Resources Can Help You)

6. Make a Little Extra Money While You Watch TV
Surveys aren’t the quickest way to make money, but they’re a great way to cash in on your downtime and pad your pockets for the next rainy day. Fill them out while you’re watching TV, riding the bus or waiting in line.

One survey site we love is called InboxDollars. It offers several short, daily surveys. You earn cash, so you don’t have to worry about exchanging points. It also offers more ways to earn, such as watching videos, playing scratch-off games and searching the internet.

Bonus: You’ll get a free $5 just for signing up!

7. Sell Your Stuff
When you’re short on cash, look to the back of your closet and in the depths of your attic or basement. You’ll almost certainly find a bunch of stuff you don’t use anymore.

A lot of people see this clutter and start plotting a garage sale to earn extra money. The prospect is tempting — but a garage sale might not be worth your time.

Try some alternatives, like selling your stuff online or in town to earn more money with less hassle than hosting a full-blown garage sale. Apps like Letgo and Decluttr make it super easy to sell your stuff without sitting in the front yard and dealing with strangers all day.

More ways to get money without putting your hand in your neighbor’s pocket….next.
It’s based on your skin color and how many votes Democrats can get as a result.

It's the vote part that counts for the Dems..

Here they are throwing blacks under the bus:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

... Of course neighborhoods have colors. ....

No, dimwitted cowards see 'too many' of a particular type of person that scares them and then attempt to define entire neighborhoods according to their own fears. It's pathetically stupid and weak.

I particularly enjoy the contortionism required for white supremacists to feign concern for black folk.

[..... I've already said, pick any of the listed topics .....

You gonna start those threads or not, champ? Pretty clear by now that you can't.

Bet me, stinky. How much you worth?

Stalling for time, or just hoping it will all go away? You could have avoided humiliating yourself like this by just keeping your yap shut.

I've offered to let you pick the topic, asshole. I've agreed to contribute so long as you don't make it a joke. Now I've reported you to the moderators as a constant troll. Either stay on topic, start one of the thread topics I listed and prove me uneducated as you CLAIM, or STFU, shit-lovin' creep.

[..... I've already said, pick any of the listed topics .....

You gonna start those threads or not, champ? Pretty clear by now that you can't.

Bet me, stinky. How much you worth?

Stalling for time, or just hoping it will all go away? You could have avoided humiliating yourself like this by just keeping your yap shut.

I've offered to let you pick the topic, asshole. I've agreed to contribute so long as you don't make it a joke. Now I've reported you to the moderators as a constant troll. Either stay on topic, start one of the thread topics I listed and prove me uneducated as you CLAIM, or STFU, shit-lovin' creep.

You brought it up, not me.

Now that we’ve cleared that up, of course there are poor people in the US, but they generally have access to resources and a standard of living better than most people in the world. The US is that wealthy and compassionate a nation.

Last edited:
Our command economy can command the minimum Standard for market participation be fixed at some level. Congress commands fiscal policy and the Fed commands monetary policy.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We should have Faith in our federal doctrine simply Because our Founding Fathers expressed it so.

No, dimwitted cowards see 'too many' of a particular type of person that scares them and then attempt to define entire neighborhoods according to their own fears. It's pathetically stupid and weak.

Ah, so what you're telling us is you are so delusional, that when you look around, all you see is one race of people?

There are not "poor" people in this country. Even the homeless have clean water and edible food.
Lucky them

You forgot to mention they have Obamaphones

Lucky compared to 80% in the world. What do you think about entitlement?
We are the wealthiest nation on earth

Still we complain our poor do not suffer enough

Agreed. But our poor do not suffer in comparison. And, many of our poor choose to be poor. Do you disagree?

What does that mean?
Are you setting the bar at Somalia?

I think the poor in our country have very few venues to escape poverty. No, I do not blame them

I don't believe the point is "blame".
I believe you and I have went around with this before.
It is about causation. And how much of that is self inflicted, and even a choice. Choosing to be poor vs. working to get out of it.
Many choose to stay where they are. That is a fact.
They simply do not want to work. They live in shitty section 8 housing, trailer courts... many times more than one family living in a single family dwelling. All are young, and able to work. But don't. Just don't. They pool their WIC funds, welfare checks and horde clothing and other items they get from community centers and hosts yard sales selling the very items they got for free.
Everybody knows they do it.
They are poor. And they choose to be in that condition instead of working.

Lucky them

You forgot to mention they have Obamaphones

Lucky compared to 80% in the world. What do you think about entitlement?
We are the wealthiest nation on earth

Still we complain our poor do not suffer enough

Agreed. But our poor do not suffer in comparison. And, many of our poor choose to be poor. Do you disagree?

What does that mean?
Are you setting the bar at Somalia?

I think the poor in our country have very few venues to escape poverty. No, I do not blame them

I don't believe the point is "blame".
I believe you and I have went around with this before.
It is about causation. And how much of that is self inflicted, and even a choice. Choosing to be poor vs. working to get out of it.
Many choose to stay where they are. That is a fact.
They simply do not want to work. They live in shitty section 8 housing, trailer courts... many times more than one family living in a single family dwelling. All are young, and able to work. But don't. Just don't. They pool their WIC funds, welfare checks and horde clothing and other items they get from community centers and hosts yard sales selling the very items they got for free.
Everybody knows they do it.
They are poor. And they choose to be in that condition instead of working.

With liberals the point is always "blame", they can do no wrong...just ask Hillary.

Ah, so what you're telling us is you are so delusional, that when you look around, all you see is one race of people?

I can tell that YOU walk around quivering in fear as you compare the skin tone of everyone you pass to your own. I can tell that YOU spend more time peeking out of darkened windows from behind the shades and mumbling in impotent fear than interacting with any of the people around you. It’s pathetic and weak.

I can tell that YOU walk around quivering in fear as you compare the skin tone of everyone you pass to your own. I can tell that YOU spend more time peeking out of darkened windows from behind the shades and mumbling in impotent fear than interacting with any of the people around you. It’s pathetic and weak.

Why would I do that? Anybody try a stunt on me, they get a .357 round between the eyes. But even if that was the case and I did live in fear, is it my fault people of color are so violent?

They simply do not want to work. They live in shitty section 8 housing, trailer courts... many times more than one family living in a single family dwelling.

Don't kid yourself. HUD targets nice areas for destruction. Then they proceed to ship their lowlifes to those nice areas for them to destroy.

That's what happened in my suburb. Now I have HUD people next door to me who are up all night coming home at midnight slamming their car doors drunk as a skunk. They don't care about us working people who are subsidizing their home in the suburbs. You have to wake up at 5:00 am for work in the morning? Too bad. You're not going to ruin our good time.

Why would I do that? Anybody try a stunt on me, they get a .357 round between the eyes. ...?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, of course they do, little precious. Does saying that make the bad dreams go away?

Forum List

Back