Zone1 What is a Jew?

Making your weird statements red doesn't make them more rational.

How can I explain your invented phrase about hereditary idolatry? I can't -- you made it up and it makes no sense to me. So what should I explain?

And you want the physical presence of the original tablets? They were hidden away. I guess that means to you that they never existed. We also have no handwritten playtexts by Shakespeare so I guess they never existed either.
Stop wasting your time with him. I have him on ignore, and it makes reading much easier.

you have yet to explain either hereditary idolatry or the existence claimed by the liar moses the etched tablets from the heavens w/ 10 commandments ...
it makes no sense to me.

you know perfectly well what explanation is requested from you ...

And you want the physical presence of the original tablets? They were hidden away.

what were hidden away, by who - they were destroyed - before they could be read - by a condemnation of a golden calf, their phony excuse - what is written in your documents - jews swear they are heavenly ... are all jews liars. oh, it was jesus.

Making your weird statements ...

is that for your sing along choir - are they written in hebrew ...

you know perfectly well what explanation is requested from you ...
No, I don't. Your gibberish phrase means nothing to me.
what were hidden away, by who - they were destroyed - before they could be read - by a condemnation of a golden calf, their phony excuse - what is written in your documents - jews swear they are heavenly ... are all jews liars. oh, it was jesus.
They were shattered AFTER they were said out loud but the broken pieces were kept and there was a second set. Both were hidden away about 7 centuries BCE.
is that for your sing along choir - are they written in hebrew ...
yes, they are written in Hebrew and I have no idea what "sing along" anything you are talking about.

They were shattered AFTER they were said out loud but the broken pieces were kept and there was a second set. Both were hidden away about 7 centuries BCE.
(do) all jews swear they are heavenly ... are all jews liars.

they never existed - from the heavens ... as well a corroboration for what are written in your documents than madeup by the liar moses or worse the representative conclave that wrote their journal.

jesus knew better. mary, joseph and mary the 1st century events and heavenly examples the jealous jews could not tolerate ... mary and joseph were lovers, never married throw your stones as you please.

there is not an existing religion that is inherited at birth as jewish hereditary idolatry that needs no further explanation. as for their, heavenly protection following the untimely and cruel conclusion of those 1st century event - would be highly unlikely at best.

they never existed - from the heavens ... as well a corroboration for what are written in your documents than madeup by the liar moses or worse the representative conclave that wrote their journal.
so you think the books of Moses were made up. OK, that's your opinion. Have fun with it.
jesus knew better. mary, joseph and mary the 1st century events and heavenly examples the jealous jews could not tolerate ... mary and joseph were lovers, never married throw your stones as you please.
Jesus (if he existed) believed in the 5 books of Moses. So you already don't agree with him. As to the Mary and Joseph issue, if you want to claim that the story of the divine conception is a lie invented to cover Mary's shame, that's fine by me.
there is not an existing religion that is inherited at birth as jewish hereditary idolatry that needs no further explanation. as for their, heavenly protection following the untimely and cruel conclusion of those 1st century event - would be highly unlikely at best.
So because other religions aren't inherited at birth, you claim the there is a problem with Judaism? OK, but who cares what you think? And calling it "idolatry" is as useless because that's your particular opinion about it. Why does your opinion carry any weight at all?

so you think the books of Moses were made up. OK, that's your opinion. Have fun with it.
they never existed - from the heavens ...
provide the etched tablets from the heavens w/ 10 commandments or remove them from your documents than as the work of a single individual moses or the conclave they represent.

the claims made by the liar moses or the conclave that wrote in their name - never existed, the etched tablets from the heavens w/ 10 commandments or their renderings for humanities beginning, a&e.

stop your misrepresentations - sinner.

Jesus (if he existed) believed in the 5 books of Moses. So you already don't agree with him.

the c-bible is written by the crucifiers, syncopates of the jews, romans (christians) in the crucifixion of jesus - were the c-bible correct jesus would never have been crucified ...

liberation theology, self determination is what the crucifiers murdered jesus for and those others that gave their lives during that time - whether jesus existed by your doubt the resurrection of the religion of antiquity were the heart of the 1st century events.

So because other religions aren't inherited at birth, you claim the there is a problem with Judaism?

no religion can be inherited at birth - hereditary idolatry negates all notion judaism is a religion - any more than nazieism ... your commandments are your own condemnation, and sheer stupidity.

no religion can be inherited at birth - hereditary idolatry negates all notion judaism is a religion - any more than nazieism ... your commandments are your own condemnation, and sheer stupidity.
this is the core of your belief system. What you state isn't a "fact" but your opinion. Who cares about your opinion? My opinion is that religion CAN be inherited. So there.

Jew is all about a switch of covenant. Male jews are circumcised on the eighth day after birth, which signifies a "born with" (without consent) switch from an older covenant (covering all humans, believably from Noah) to a Jewish covenant (first started with Abraham) between God and the Jews. Converts are accepted up to the point of John the Baptist. Law and Prophets are proclaimed till John and ever since the New Covenant takes effect, at this point men are no longer savable by converting to Judaism. Jews are continued to be the Jews signified by male Jews circumcised on birth and abide by the Mosaic law on adulthood. They must be with a Jewish bloodline, as no more converts are accepted.

Paul urged Timothy to circumcise for a reason, you may try to figure it out by yourself.

what you have stated as a religion is involuntary servitude and a violation of an individuals inherent spiritual self identity.

hereditary idolatry will never see the light of the everlasting.
you assert that there is something called an
individuals inherent spiritual self identity
even your belief that such a thing exists is just your opinion which you masquerade as some sort of transcendent truth and objective fact. People born in the US are American citizens whether they want to be or not. Does that violate some "nationalist self identity"?

Bet you didn't think I knew how to rock 'n' roll.
Oh, I got yahweh's stamp on my very soul.
There ain't no need to be a wailing wall flower,
'Cause now we're living on jew power.

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
We're the chosen ones, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the rapture hour,

Bet you didn't think I knew how to bank 'n' roll.
Our man Netanyahus never on the dole
There ain't no need to be a super power,

Talking to you, now.
Your Armageddons gonna come for you.

Keep on, keep on, keep on keeping on.
Keep on keeping on, keep on keeping on.......

~S~ (w/apologies to Mr Clapton)

what you have stated as a religion is involuntary servitude and a violation of an individuals inherent spiritual self identity.
- which you masquerade as some sort of transcendent truth and objective fact.

sad and to bad for you rosends, the inherent spiritual identity, the transcendental truth is inviolable and will cease to exist if otherwise compromised.

- no blade of grass from 100 million years ago to the present and for al eternity will ever be the same.

the laws of sacrifices required two important things -- 1, that we perform the sacrifice in a state of ritual purity, a state that we are not in now, and 2, that we perform it in a place that God commands us to, and not anywhere else. That place shifted over time, from the tabernacle in the desert to the temporary one in Shiloh and eventually to the temple in Jerusalem. As the temple has been destroyed, we don't have access to the only place where we are allowed to sacrifice.

Just a side note, the lamb sacrifice of Passover had nothing to do with sin.
The sacrifice has nothing to do with sin?

So why are there prophesies of a New Covenant in order to forgive their iniquity so the Lord will no longer remember their sins? Or do you consider Jeremiah heretical?

There is no salvation but man is separated from Eden because the world is not set up for that next stage. Mankind changed after the knowledge of evil was incorporated into man's being so now we have to rise above that temptation to do evil and fix ourselves and our world.

In terms of paying for sin, we have to recognize that we make mistakes and have to improve. Part of that process of returning to God included, in biblical and temple times, offering certain sacrifices. Now, we have prayer to accomplish this, but this is only one small part of that process.
So you do atone from sins, when earlier you said there is no need. The concept of “being saved” isn’t recognized by Jews?

This is double talk.

Forum List

Back