What is a MAGA Republican?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Biden is telling the country that “MAGA Republicans” are traitors to the nation and intent on destroying democracy, but exactly which of the American citizens his job is to support is he vilifying - and casting as the enemy?

It seems, G-d forbid, they are Republicans who are strongly opposed to the far-left policies of the Democrat Party - and are engaged politically. Although most do not attend rallies, they have signed petitions, contacted their representative, and/or donated money.

IOW, citizens who are involved in promoting Republicans and Republican policies are now the enemy. Biden’s speech was an attempt to suppress - with a menacing, threatening attitude, complete with Marines in the background - the voice of voters who strongly oppose him. This is NOT how America is supposed to operate.

Just take a peek at the “enemy” MAGAs - signing petitions and donating money to candidates they want in office. How dare they!

A politician, pundit or politico who has sold their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

The street level rubes? Meh. They're victims in a way. They don't know any better. They just think as they're told.

Let’s focus: While leftists try to downplay Biden’s Hitler-like speech saying in which he now claims he he was just threatening extremists on the right (no mention of the dangerous extremists on the left of course), he - the President of the United States! - is demonizing every American who donates money to a Republican candidate, goes to a political meeting (I belong to the local Republican Women‘s club), or signs a petition that disapproves of a policy he is promoting.

This is not America. This is moving closer to the early 1930s in Germany.

A “MAGA Republican” is anyone who opposes Joe Biden even if you never voted for Donald Trump or consider yourself a Republican.

But even if you are a milquetoast “mainstream” or whatever, like Mitt Romney, remember how Joe Biden talked about him in 2012: literally accused him of being driven to enslave black folks. I’m sure he will like Liz Cheney for exactly as long as that **** remains a useful idiot to him.

Biden was a hypocritical lying piece of shit before he became a demented puppet. His words mean nothing.

Biden is telling the country that “MAGA Republicans” are traitors to the nation and intent on destroying democracy, but exactly which of the American citizens his job is to support is he vilifying - and casting as the enemy?

It seems, G-d forbid, they are Republicans who are strongly opposed to the far-left policies of the Democrat Party - and are engaged politically. Although most do not attend rallies, they have signed petitions, contacted their representative, and/or donated money.

IOW, citizens who are involved in promoting Republicans and Republican policies are now the enemy. Biden’s speech was an attempt to suppress - with a menacing, threatening attitude, complete with Marines in the background - the voice of voters who strongly oppose him. This is NOT how America is supposed to operate.

Just take a peek at the “enemy” MAGAs - signing petitions and donating money to candidates they want in office. How dare they!

I iz. If'n you dontz likes it yer unnAmerkin and I'll be forced to neutralize your entire bloodline. Fukkin Kommi ! You werkin fer Pooty-Pootr ?

As I posted last night:

Never thought I'd see the day when restoring a country's position of greatness in the world (MAGA), would be turned into a curse word.

What kind of people living in a country wouldn't want to make their country the greatest, most powerful, most prosperous, most free, independent, autonomous, secure, and safest country in the world?

I think we know the answer to that question.

As I posted last night:

Never thought I'd see the day when restoring a country's position of greatness in the world (MAGA), would be turned into a curse word.

What kind of people living in a country wouldn't want to make their country the greatest, most powerful, most prosperous, most free, independent, autonomous, secure, and safest country in the world?

I think we know the answer to that question.
It is indeed frightening: the Biden regime has casted patriotic citizens who want to prevent the destruction of our country as the enemy.

The country is in a massive downhill spiral, thanks to the Democrats efforts.

Forum List

Back