What is it about Kamala Harris that is so disconcerting ?

You don't call him a racist, you just stand idly by while others do.
I’ve had many discussions with those calling him a racist challenging their position.
So, are you saying you don't believe Trump is a racist?
Thank you. I'll look forward to seeing you defend him in the future when that charge is leveled against him.
No problem. Call me whenever you want back up. But don’t expect me to defend the idiotic things that he says. He may not be a racist but he definitely likes to stir up racial controversy. He is a troll and I don’t defend trolling.
See? Right when I start to think you're different, you say some shit like that. What does Trump do to stir up racial controversy? And don't give me some fake news quote.
Everything from “they’re sending rapist and murders” to “good people on both sides” I realize these quote were taken out of context and spun by the media but the reaction would have been quite different from anybody who cared that millions of people were offended. But Trumps ego would never let him apologize. He’s gotta be the tough guy. He just attacks back and allows these divisive wars to perpetuate. He doesn’t have an interest in being a true leader and bringing the temp down. He likes it hot. He trolls to make it hot.

Criminal prosecutors and politicians all seem to have a few things in common. They're usually highly intelligent and have extensive knowledge of the law, they're fairly good speakers and communicators, and they're very good at lying when needed. But they're not always nasty like Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and some of the other House Democrats were acting toward Attorney General Barr in their recent circus stunt on the Hill.

And it certainly doesn't seem to help their cause now that they've pissed him off, given the new investigation they're very much aware of,. ( although he never once showed it ) But back to Kamala --she definitely has the unnerving Clintonesque disingenuous characteristic that their voters seems to cling to, with a neoliberal corporate agenda that renders the Democratic party which is moving left more dysfunctional than ever.

I believe she's CIA too, but that's for another chapter.
I cannot believe the arrogance and utter disrespect she shows toward this man.

She is just a bullshit racist San Francisco liberal Democrat trying to play the race card for all it’s worth to cover the fact she is a blithering idiot with no qualifications for any public office.

Of course a prosecutor is going to be hard-charging. This is what this position is meant to be. I don't think that there is anything wrong with Kamela Harris. If she were a white male republican and acted the same way as she has acted, she would have been fine. Barr is the one who has screwed up. Why aren't the questions directed at him? He has behaved rottenly during this whole Mueller thing, with his bogus summations of Mueller's findings for certain. Barr needs questioning as to whether he is a mere political operative for the trump-whore administration. That boy has trashed himself.
She’s a fucking scam artist and a political whore. Her attacks on Kavanaugh ( he’s a white male Christian conservative so fair game for racist left media and politicians, that was absolutely the lowest thing I have ever seen) should have brought her censure in the United States Senate.

I’ve had many discussions with those calling him a racist challenging their position.
Thank you. I'll look forward to seeing you defend him in the future when that charge is leveled against him.
No problem. Call me whenever you want back up. But don’t expect me to defend the idiotic things that he says. He may not be a racist but he definitely likes to stir up racial controversy. He is a troll and I don’t defend trolling.
See? Right when I start to think you're different, you say some shit like that. What does Trump do to stir up racial controversy? And don't give me some fake news quote.
Everything from “they’re sending rapist and murders” to “good people on both sides” I realize these quote were taken out of context and spun by the media but the reaction would have been quite different from anybody who cared that millions of people were offended. But Trumps ego would never let him apologize. He’s gotta be the tough guy. He just attacks back and allows these divisive wars to perpetuate. He doesn’t have an interest in being a true leader and bringing the temp down. He likes it hot. He trolls to make it hot.
Your a mental case.

She is just a bullshit racist San Francisco liberal Democrat trying to play the race card for all it’s worth to cover the fact she is a blithering idiot with no qualifications for any public office.
There's a long list of alumni with similar credentials who were somehow magically elevated to the top
like Bill Clinton and George W Bush. Kamala Harris has gotten way more free media attention ( along with Joe Biden) than any actual progressive candidates-- Tulsi and Bernie namely. I'm thinking ahead but I suspect the establishment is edging toward a Biden-Harris ticket for 2020.

There's a long list of alumni with similar credentials who were somehow magically elevated to the top
like Bill Clinton and George W Bush. Kamala Harris has gotten way more free media attention ( along with Joe Biden) than any actual progressive candidates-- Tulsi and Bernie namely. I'm thinking ahead but I suspect the establishment is edging toward a Biden-Harris ticket for 2020.
Biden is an old, white, heterosexual male. He is doomed. Harris, Beto ticket.

Of course a prosecutor is going to be hard-charging. This is what this position is meant to be. I don't think that there is anything wrong with Kamela Harris. If she were a white male republican and acted the same way as she has acted, she would have been fine. Barr is the one who has screwed up. Why aren't the questions directed at him? He has behaved rottenly during this whole Mueller thing, with his bogus summations of Mueller's findings for certain. Barr needs questioning as to whether he is a mere political operative for the trump-whore administration. That boy has trashed himself.
She’s a fucking scam artist and a political whore. Her attacks on Kavanaugh ( he’s a white male Christian conservative so fair game for racist left media and politicians, that was absolutely the lowest thing I have ever seen) should have brought her censure in the United States Senate.

Why? These "white male Christian conservative" have proven themselves to be a bunch of whores who need a good ass-whooping. They have proven to be pigshit. A bunch of narcissists unworthy of our time. Are you fighting for the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, ryan, graham, focus on the family. They are all just dumb whores. They need to be stood up to and pounded. They are cretins out to ruin the U.S.A.

The strike through just appeared due to a computer problem and I can't seem to get rid of it. My comment stands as written.

Last edited:

Why? These "white male Christian conservative" have proven themselves to be a bunch of whores who need a good ass-whooping. They have proven to be pigshit. A bunch of narcissists unworthy of our time. Are you fighting for the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, ryan, graham, focus on the family. They are all just dumb whores. They need to be stood up to and pounded. They are cretins out to ruin the U.S.A.
The nuteth speaketh.

It won't matter - Trump's momentum will probably be unstoppable as soon as the Spygate truth is totally made public, barring a bad scenario like war with Iran or Venezuela or a market crash. ( and I'm not a (R) just a realist.) Dems are suicidally unhinged over Russiagate and impeaching Trump. Nancy Pelosi is literally the embodiment of the party collectively shrivelling away like dementia patients....very sad.

Last edited:
It won't matter - Trump's momentum will probably be unstoppable as soon as the Spygate truth is totally made public, barring a bad scenario like war with Iran or Venezuela. ( and I'm not a (R) just a realist.)
Knocking the shit out of Iran wouldn’t be a bad thing. But...wait until second term...let GOP gain back control of the House and then have four years to straighten this shit out. Paul Ryan was a piece of shit during first 2 years.

The nuteth speaketh.
So you can't defend these people's actions. Got it. I hold them responsible for their actions. You, apparently, do not.

Your a mental case.
Why?

It won't matter - Trump's momentum will probably be unstoppable as soon as the Spygate truth is totally made public, barring a bad scenario like war with Iran or Venezuela or a market crash. ( and I'm not a (R) just a realist.) Dems are suicidally unhinged over Russiagate and impeaching Trump. Nancy Pelosi is literally the embodiment of the party collectively shrivelling away like dementia patients....very sad.
What "momentum" does the trashy little whore have?

I asked you not to give me fake news quotes and you gave me two of them. Out of context is an understatement. You know damn well the "rapist and murderers" comment was directed at Mexico's policies. He was absolutely right, Mexico is corrupt as shit. They're controlled by drug lords and human traffickers. They let violent gang members come here instead of putting them in prison there.
The "good people on both sides" was an out and out lie. It was not a "white supremacist rally" as the media keeps repeating. They just showed up to start trouble and so did Antifa, who showed up ARMED. And Trump clearly said the white supremacists should be condemned. There were "good people" on both sides, the two extreme groups ruined it but the media saw it as an opportunity to once again slander the President. He SHOULD attack back. I guess you think he should just let the media get away with smearing him and say nothing when they do it? That's gonna bring the temp down? Fuck that.

We have reached an era of history, thanks for the most part to white, straight, "Christian" males playing identity politics, when women have to strike back and come down hard. When one is faced with hard-nosed identity politics, this is what has to happen. It's called fighting back, defending ourselves.

We have reached an era of history, thanks for the most part to white, straight, "Christian" males playing identity politics, when women have to strike back and come down hard. When one is faced with hard-nosed identity politics, this is what has to happen. It's called fighting back, defending ourselves.
You're defending the wrong woman.
1024.jpg

Your a mental case.
He thinks Trump should apologize for statements he never made..."just to bring the temp down".

Forum List

Back