What is Romney's problem?

he’s a weirdo
Whom you voted for

lesser of two evils. That’s why I’m voting for Trump and I voted for Trump last go around. I don’t like this personality and I think he’s wrong in many instances. Still better than any democrat

Lol...

I guess you don’t have to worry about violating your principles. You have none

If I only voted for a politician that would adhere to my principles I would never get a chance to vote

he’s a weirdo
Whom you voted for

lesser of two evils. That’s why I’m voting for Trump and I voted for Trump last go around. I don’t like this personality and I think he’s wrong in many instances. Still better than any democrat

Lol...

If I only voted for a politician that would adhere to my principles I would never get a chance to vote

because they would have to be an unprincipled slime ball as well

he’s a weirdo
Whom you voted for

Lol...

because they would have to be an unprincipled slime ball as well

actual virtually all of them have that going for them

He’s just a POS that wants to stay in politics, and will do whatever it takes to not fade away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whom you voted for

Not me.

So that ended up being a vote for Obama...in a way. Thanks. Lol

I wrote in Ralph Nader.

President Obama and myself thank you for your support

Last edited:
He’s just a POS that wants to stay in politics, and will do whatever it takes to not fade away.

Whom you voted for

Not me.

So that ended up being a vote for Obama...in a way. Thanks. Lol

I wrote in Ralph Nader.

President Obama and myself thank you for your support

Live in the past much? It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....[emoji1781]. Trump for 2020.

I have had enough of Pierre Delecto. I hope he gets primaried for re-election, because I will donate to his opponent's campaign. It's time for the people of Utah to throw out this two faced, back stabbing, fake Republican.

I held my nose and voted for this p.o.s. in 2012 because it was the right thing to do for the country. But he couldn't even put aside his personal vendetta for Trump and do the right thing.
Yep! Another case of the TDS pandemic!

Romney never stood a chance in that election. Trump would not have stood a chance, either.
Romney was the only candidate who couldn't have beaten Obama in 2012. The economy was in the tank, people were out of work, and Obamacare was a disaster. Anybody else could have used Obamacare as a club to beat Obama with.

I have had enough of Pierre Delecto. I hope he gets primaried for re-election, because I will donate to his opponent's campaign. It's time for the people of Utah to throw out this two faced, back stabbing, fake Republican.

I held my nose and voted for this p.o.s. in 2012 because it was the right thing to do for the country. But he couldn't even put aside his personal vendetta for Trump and do the right thing.
What's wrong with Mitt? The same thing that so bothers Bloomberg … raging envy. And Mitt isn't up for reelection until 2024 so expect 5 more years of his impotent ankle-biting.

He’s always been a “moderate” groping for the middle, in other words desperately trying to appease leftwing lunatics.

Romney is the GOP version of Hillary: No principles and will say or do whatever gets him elected.

I have family in Utah and they are trying to legislate the ability to recall him.. Romney just burnt his bridge in Utah and his days are numbered. A Deseret News poll has Romney now losing to everyone including democrats... That is a sad state of affairs.
It's an interesting observation to see the CRC attack the one guy in the Republican Party who hasn't lost his soul to the trump cult yet.

It's two fold in my opinion first like so many he can't deal with the fact Trump a man who never held or even ran for any public office before 2016 did something Romney with all his political experience couldn't run for President and win. Second I think Romney is still ticked that Trump didn't go with him for Secretary of State at the start of his term.
"trump is a man...." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's two fold in my opinion first like so many he can't deal with the fact Trump a man who never held or even ran for any public office before 2016 did something Romney with all his political experience couldn't run for President and win. Second I think Romney is still ticked that Trump didn't go with him for Secretary of State at the start of his term.
"trump is a man...." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Another liberal who has trouble with the two genders concept speaks.

Agreed. I voted for him also in 2012. I'm sorry I did now.

He didn't get the memo that American conservatism is now nothing more than serving Trump.
Romney is a squire who thinks God anointed him to represent the peasants in washington

and he gets annoyed that the republican base is not following him

Forum List

Back