What is the 5 billion for?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

No break down because the thief hasn't figured out how to steal it................yet

Let him build it. Then you can laugh at it

Kickbacks for his wealthy buddies that own construction companies?

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

It's all politics....

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

Couple things

1- bogus math
2 - bogus logic that a wall would stop all illegal immigrants. 40% enter legally . That’s just your starting point .

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You voted for Obama so you shouldn't be talking.

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.

Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

Forum List

Back