What is the point of a “DEBT CEILING” if we just keep raising it?

The only beast is the military industrial complex. Military spending must be cut and frozen. It is the single biggest scam perpetrated among the American people.

As far as the debt goes, when you cut tax revenue to pay for the debts of the country, by giving tax cuts to the filthy rich, and corporations. You now have to borrow the money that has to be paid back with interest, to pay those debts.

The tax rates that were in lace before 1980 must be reinstated along with cuts in military spending.

You don’t cut spending for the civilian population of America, which includes veterans benefits, for the benefit of the filthy rich, or giant monopoly corporations.
Just be sure to put back in place all the deductions Reagan got rid of when you put back the rates. It would be nice to deduct credit card interest again. You do know that no one paid those ridiculously high rates, right?

I'm still trying to figure out who I'm "really" voting for when I vote Libertarian. You say it's the same as voting Democrat. The Dems say it's the same as voting Republican. Are both sides right? Or, are both sides motherfucking liars who can only get their jackasses elected by scaring people.
If your vote is wasted on someone who can't or has zero chance of winning then you must understand that you aided the winner of the two man race...

Last edited:
Spent or earmarked?....
That is the trillion dollar question. On its face, for any logical thinker, a ceiling limits the taking on of any more debt--i.e. they've reached the limit of borrowing. That is the way I see it. However, the wording is so convoluted on the treasury's own website that I find myself scratching my head and wondering WTF. This statement is contradictory. Isn't re-financing existing debt just a way that they make money appear out of nothing i.e. kicking the can down the road. If that is the way it works, it is stupid. Like spending the equity in your home to buy toys. It still needs to be paid back and you've added to the interest that you owe (which is giving money away for nothing). If they are trying to change the meaning of "ceiling," call US stoopid for allowing it. A debt ceiling in my thinking is a limit--e.g. No new debt over X number of dollars. SMH. I think we should have a balanced budget amendment to the constitution.
The debt limit does not authorize new spending commitments. It simply allows the government to finance existing legal obligations that Congresses and presidents of both parties have made in the past.

No they didn't... are you sure you know how elections are run?.... because you are not making any sense what so ever....

I am making no sense becuase you are clueless as to how our election system works.

All that matters is who won the state (except in 2 state that split EC votes).

In the rest of the winner take all states any vote not for the winner is essentially wasted as they have no impact on the election results for POTUS. In my state the 2.4 million people that voted for Trump accounted for zero EC votes. The people like myself that voted for Jo also accounted for zero EC votes.

Maybe you should think about getting your GED and taking a Civics class in the process.

Just a thought.

If your vote is wasted on someone who can't or has zero chance of winning then you must understand that you aided the winner of the two man race...

So, every vote for Trump in NY and Cali and Ill were wasted since he had zero chances of winning those states, is that what you are saying?

Every vote for Biden in Wv and WY and Ok were wasted since he had zero chances of winning those states, is that what you are saying?

In a way. It's borrowing we need to do in order to cover the bills we have already accrued. I think of it as increasing the limit on one credit card to pay the minimum on another credit card.

Pretty much.

That is kinda like why do we have taxes when the government keeps on printing money?

My views :

Probably...it's actually about black budget. Yeah, national security, top secret. America must win the zero-sum games. No countries in the world can be greater than America. Make America greatest again! lol. :)

Facts :

They're called SCIFs, and they're designed to let members see sensitive information beyond the reach of prying eyes.

They are tucked all across the Capitol complex, unassuming, behind doors numbered just like any other room. They are rarely mentioned in public, and what is viewed inside is spoken of even less.

Source:
The Rooms Where Congress Keeps Its Secrets - The Atlantic – The Rooms Where Congress Keeps Its Secrets

Nah. That's another one of them motherfucking lies. Stop doing that!
How can it be a lie?... you may disagree but its not a lie to say if you vote for a candidate that has zero chance of winning because you hate both front runners you are voting for the guy who eventually wins... so what have you accomplished?....

How can it be a lie?
Because it's not true. It's a hustle, a threat, a gun to the head that partisan twats use to convince morons to get in line. Fuck them.
... you may disagree but its not a lie to say if you vote for a candidate that has zero chance of winning because you hate both front runners you are voting for the guy who eventually wins...
No. That's idiotic and a con. I'm not falling for it.

Because it's not true. It's a hustle, a threat, a gun to the head that partisan twats use to convince morons to get in line. Fuck them.

No. That's idiotic and a con. I'm not falling for it.
You need to learn the definition of a lie son....

You need to learn the definition of a lie son....
And you need to learn that you can't con everyone. You partisan fools are sinking this country. For that, I can only say: Fuck off. And die. In no particular order.

And you need to learn that you can't con everyone. You partisan fools are sinking this country. For that, I can only say: Fuck off. And die. In no particular order.
learn the meaning of a lie and get back to me....

learn the meaning of a lie and get back to me....
You have to understand truth before you can comprehend a lie. Partisans don't do truth.

If I vote for a candidate, I "help" no one but that candidate. Anything else is bullshit designed to con people.

You have to understand truth before you can comprehend a lie. Partisans don't do truth.

If I vote for a candidate, I "help" no one but that candidate. Anything else is bullshit designed to con people.
STFU you are stupid....

I say we get rid of the damn thing and invest in our country...Period.

Who has the power to fucking challenge it or care? Debt only matters when you're weak and about to be fucked in the ass. We're stronger investing in our own country and that is a fact. Not only pass the rise but abolish the dumb concept.

Nah. That's another one of them motherfucking lies. Stop doing that!
You're wrong, it happens all the time. How is that not clear to you? Do the math. A third party never takes an equal number of votes from both the original candidates.

Or do you just like using childish profanity?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back