What is the Republican explanation as to why gas prices are so high even though their profit margins are so high?

You say all this nonsense and yet their profits are still sky high. Higher than in a decade. That’s the only fact that matters as far as this goes.
So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

25 Biden policies raising gas prices and other energy costs - Americans for Prosperity

Remember when Trump saluted a North Korean general? What a fucking moron lol

How many rockets did Kim Il-sung launch during the administration of President Trump and how many have been launched since President Biden took office?

Hey moron all you are doing is citing one company for a specific context. My source proved that overall profits are very high yet prices are high. That is the entire premise of my thread idiot. For one of those companies, they had the highest new quarterly profits EVER. Are you done yet? Seriously shut up lol
Your problem is your definition of "very high" is much lower than 5 years of the Obama presidency.

This guy lost this argument 5 days go, and still rants his beaten rants. Very sad. :rolleyes:

Their profits are up 300% either way. You can pretend the facts I laid out in my OP are not true but unless you can prove them wrong you are just embarrassing yourself.
Their profits are DOWN, from what they were during the Obama administration.

When the far left is in charge, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer, but the far left cult does not care as long as they can run their debunked narratives.

Then again maybe they are taking their economics lessons from AOC.

Your problem is your definition of "very high" is much lower than 5 years of the Obama presidency.

This guy lost this argument 5 days go, and still rants his beaten rants. Very sad. :rolleyes:
What the fuck does Obama have to do with it? Who cares? Either way, one of the major companies had the biggest quarterly profits EVER. One of them was the highest in a decade. All that matters is that these companies are doing quite well and their profits are clearly not the reason gas prices are high.

When the far left is in charge, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer, but the far left cult does not care as long as they can run their debunked narratives.

So just so we are clear, you think the poor do better and the rich do worse under Republicans? Lol that is complete non sense.

Ahh bricks applauded

So just so we are clear, you think the poor do better and the rich do worse under Republicans? Lol that is complete non sense.
How come we still have poor and the rich are richer under demofks? You’re insane right?

How come we still have poor and the rich are richer under demofks? You’re insane right?
I never suggested otherwise. It’s you that has the delusion it isn’t a problem depending on who is in charge lol

So the oil companies should just charge less than market rates & hope they survive anti-energy policies? Brilliant.
I’m not reading the OPs question as suggesting the oil companies take significant losses that jeopardized their businesses. He is bringing up record profits. If they are making record profits doesn’t something seem wrong to you?

Profit margins are high because it's a margin....meaning a percentage of costs.

5% of $1 is a nickel....but 5% of $4 is quadruple that.
But overall it's still just 5%.

It's Putin. Because Putin owned Trump, but he had to wait for a year and a half after Trump left, er, because, global warming, er, or something.
Trump asked for Production to be cut in April & Nov 2020... He actually threatened OPEC... 9m barrels per day cut...

... Imagine if you caught Biden doing this...

Biden has been trying to get them to reverse this and they have all they want from US in arms, thanks to a Trump arms deal...

So US (and rest of the world) gets screwed.

Forum List

Back