CDZ What is White Privilege?

Do you subscribe to the idea of White Privilege

• Total voters
By the way, which one are you suggesting? That rapist men have a "presumption of innocence" or that they are "killed where they are found"?

And why is it that you're suggesting that black people "kill criminals where they are found"? Don't they have a "presumption of innocence"?

Always... What's your point?

So, you believe in the presumption of innocence?

Then why are you exhorting black people to "kill criminals where they are found"?

I told ya that this was gonna hurt... and as you can see, it's not going away, so ya might well answer the question...

By the way, which one are you suggesting? That rapist men have a "presumption of innocence" or that they are "killed where they are found"?

And why is it that you're suggesting that black people "kill criminals where they are found"? Don't they have a "presumption of innocence"?

Always... What's your point?

So, you believe in the presumption of innocence?

Then why are you exhorting black people to "kill criminals where they are found"?

The incontrovertible evidence of their guilt, requires such. Ya see, that evidence solves the presumption.

What, due to the unenviable effects of "Left-think"... what GENDER is it that we find, PARTICULARLY IN URBAN AREAS SUCH AS ST, LOUIS, MO... RAISES THE MOST BLACK PEOPLE?

OH! that would the point wherein you laughably claim 'the black community does everything it can...'. When the facts clearly demonstrate that the black community does NOT do everything it can.

This is the emotion of DENIAL!

Now... answer my question:

What, due to the unenviable effects of "Left-think"... what GENDER is it that we find, PARTICULARLY IN URBAN AREAS SUCH AS ST, LOUIS, MO... RAISES THE MOST BLACK PEOPLE?

Tell me your evidence that the black community doesn't do everything it can to reduce black criminality.

I'll open with the disproportionate level of violent crime in the black community. Chew through that and I'll give ya the next one...

So, your evidence that black people aren't doing enough is the "disproportionate level of violent crime in the black community."

My evidence that men aren't doing enough to prevent rape is the disproportionate percentage of rapists who are male.

As to your oft-repeated question, it has nothing to do with privilege, white or otherwise. We've established, using your logic, that a group's behavior is reason to treat individuals of that group a certain way, even if it's not warranted by the individual behavior.

And THAT folks is how THAT is done... .

Once again the problem is demonstrated to be centered upon: Left-think. In this instance a Feminist comes to demonstrate the stark commonalities in the Feminist bent and the catastrophic results of SAME, wherein an ENTIRE culture is being erased from viability because they bought into Feminism... driving the positive traits from their males, inducing in their male children the unenviable traits of the female psyche: Dependency and hysteria.

The traits which can only be checked by the countering influence of the soundly reasoned man.

Last edited:
OH! that would the point wherein you laughably claim 'the black community does everything it can...'. When the facts clearly demonstrate that the black community does NOT do everything it can.

This is the emotion of DENIAL!

Now... answer my question:

Tell me your evidence that the black community doesn't do everything it can to reduce black criminality.

I'll open with the disproportionate level of violent crime in the black community. Chew through that and I'll give ya the next one...

So, your evidence that black people aren't doing enough is the "disproportionate level of violent crime in the black community."

My evidence that men aren't doing enough to prevent rape is the disproportionate percentage of rapists who are male.

Yep... that's what you're saying alright. And it is a CLASSIC false equivocation, wherein inequitable characteristics are equated.

Proving once again that nothing proves the irrational nature of the female, like an irrational woman.

White privilege allows the white person to be seen through the lens of their actions, not the lens of their race.

White privilege is what makes me less likely than black people to be followed through a store.

White privilege is what is invoked when I get stopped at a checkpoint, and even though I'm missing my front license plate, I'm let go with, "Take care of that," rather than "Pull over and we'd like to search your car."

White privilege is what causes a teacher to be more forgiving of a white kid who is "having a tough day", and recommend suspension for the same actions from a black kid.

Is it White privilege is what you experience when people don't lock their car doors when you walk by.

White privilege is what you experience when your application is actually looked at by someone who matters, due to the lack of a "black-sounding name."

White privilege is being told, "Great work!" for a job well done, instead of people muttering behind your back that it was probably affirmative action.

White privilege is not worrying that a police officer might decide that you look suspicious.

White privilege is when I walk down the street, and I'm pretty damned sure some white driver isn't constructing a narrative that I'm walking slowly on purpose, because I think he owes me reparations. <<<<<<<<<This one is my personal favorite, as a person on USMB actually told me this.

White privilege means that I'm more likely to be helped out in an emergency by bystanders than a black person.

Edit: After reading the Washington Post piece, I was reminded that white privilege means that if a cop sees you running to your car or running into your house, or running just about ANYWHERE, the cop will simply assume you are in a hurry, and not that you're fleeing the scene of a crime.

What a complete crock! Sounds more like Black Reputation than White privilege.

It is both, thank you for getting it.

Going by "reputation," over the behavior of an individual actually in front of you, is part and parcel of white privilege, and of course, racism. See, racism and white privilege are two sides of the same coin.

So are you saying blacks are not responsible for their reputation? Are you say that their reputation is false?

Once again the problem is demonstrated to be centered upon: Left-think. In this instance a Feminist comes to demonstrate to stark commonalities in the Feminist bent and the catastrophic results of SAME, wherein an ENTIRE culture is being erased from viability because they bought into Feminism... driving the positive traits from their males, inducing in their male children the unenviable traits of the female psyche. Dependency and hysteria.

I played by your rules, Keys. This isn't left-think, it's not feminism; this is YOUR idea that a member of a group can be treated accordingly to how one sees the group as a whole.

You see black people as criminals, and therefore, it is reasonable to you that you treat individual black people as committing, or about to commit, some crime. As a white person, it is a privilege you enjoy that you aren't treated that way.

I used your logic as a woman, that I know that men commit rape FAR more than women, and that I therefore, will treat every man as a rapist, or a potential rapist. As a woman, it is a privilege that I enjoy that I'm not treated that way.

White privilege allows the white person to be seen through the lens of their actions, not the lens of their race.

White privilege is what makes me less likely than black people to be followed through a store.

White privilege is what is invoked when I get stopped at a checkpoint, and even though I'm missing my front license plate, I'm let go with, "Take care of that," rather than "Pull over and we'd like to search your car."

White privilege is what causes a teacher to be more forgiving of a white kid who is "having a tough day", and recommend suspension for the same actions from a black kid.

Is it White privilege is what you experience when people don't lock their car doors when you walk by.

White privilege is what you experience when your application is actually looked at by someone who matters, due to the lack of a "black-sounding name."

White privilege is being told, "Great work!" for a job well done, instead of people muttering behind your back that it was probably affirmative action.

White privilege is not worrying that a police officer might decide that you look suspicious.

White privilege is when I walk down the street, and I'm pretty damned sure some white driver isn't constructing a narrative that I'm walking slowly on purpose, because I think he owes me reparations. <<<<<<<<<This one is my personal favorite, as a person on USMB actually told me this.

White privilege means that I'm more likely to be helped out in an emergency by bystanders than a black person.

Edit: After reading the Washington Post piece, I was reminded that white privilege means that if a cop sees you running to your car or running into your house, or running just about ANYWHERE, the cop will simply assume you are in a hurry, and not that you're fleeing the scene of a crime.

What a complete crock! Sounds more like Black Reputation than White privilege.

It is both, thank you for getting it.

Going by "reputation," over the behavior of an individual actually in front of you, is part and parcel of white privilege, and of course, racism. See, racism and white privilege are two sides of the same coin.

So are you saying blacks are not responsible for their reputation? Are you say that their reputation is false?

Yes... that is what she's saying. Because that is what Left-think requires must be said... . One can't BE a Leftist and demand personal responsibility.

Once again the problem is demonstrated to be centered upon: Left-think. In this instance a Feminist comes to demonstrate to stark commonalities in the Feminist bent and the catastrophic results of SAME, wherein an ENTIRE culture is being erased from viability because they bought into Feminism... driving the positive traits from their males, inducing in their male children the unenviable traits of the female psyche. Dependency and hysteria.

I played by your rules, Keys. This isn't left-think, it's not feminism

ROFLMNAO!

Your entire thesis rests ENTIRELY in Left-think. It is a demonstration of nothing ELSE.

A member of a group, is going to be treated within the construct of the groups REPUTATION.

Your absurd assignment of men as rapists, is irrational. As men do not, AS A GROUP: CONDONE RAPE.

While Blacks AS A GROUP CONDONE THEFT, ASSAULT, MURDER AND LOOTING!

You can cluck about your being offended by reality all day, but that is not going to change reality.

Not at all. What I'm saying is that we have to check our impulses to use what might be characteristic of a group to decide how to interact with individual members. See, Keys thinks all women are irrational, as he's said several times, so he keeps trying to address my arguments in that way. He also seems to think that women generally respond to sexually demeaning comments by shying away from the confrontation, so he tried that, too.

Yes... that is what she's saying. Because that is what Left-think requires must be said... . One can't BE a Leftist and demand personal responsibility.

Please don't answer for me. That's not at all what I'm saying.

Yep... that's what you're saying alright. And it is a CLASSIC false equivocation, wherein inequitable characteristics are equated.

Proving once again that nothing proves the irrational nature of the female, like an irrational woman.

How are my comparisons inequitable?

Your comparison is absurd because men are the positive pole of the sexual circuit... entering the female body is what they are DESIGNED TO DO.

Blacks are not designed to burn down towns, they're trained by women to do that.

ROFLMNAO!

Your entire thesis rests ENTIRELY in Left-think. It is a demonstration of nothing ELSE.

A member of a group, is going to be treated within the construct of the groups REPUTATION.

Your absurd assignment of men as rapists, is irrational. As men do not, AS A GROUP: CONDONE RAPE.

You can cluck about your being offended by reality all day, but that is not going to change reality.

You haven't demonstrated that black people condone theft, assault, murder, and looting. Where is your evidence of this?

Not at all. What I'm saying is that we have to check our impulses to use what might be characteristic of a group to decide how to interact with individual members. See, Keys thinks all women are irrational, as he's said several times, so he keeps trying to address my arguments in that way. He also seems to think that women generally respond to sexually demeaning comments by shying away from the confrontation, so he tried that, too.

Your being dishonest. Your entire argument is that blacks are not responsible for their reputation.

ROFLMNAO!

You haven't demonstrated that black people condone theft, assault, murder, and looting. Where is your evidence of this?

LOL! Blacks have already done so. I feel my doing so would be seen as piling on.

Your comparison is absurd because men are the positive pole of the sexual circuit... entering the female body is what they are DESIGNED TO DO.

Blacks are not designed to burn down towns, they're trained by women to do that.

I didn't define rape as "entering the female body." It is entering the female body without consent.

The comparison stands. We're talking groups and we're talking crime.

Your being dishonest. Your entire argument is that blacks are not responsible for their reputation.

No, it is that individuals shouldn't be held accountable for the reputation of a group.

I didn't define rape as "entering the female body." It is entering the female body without consent.

Yes... and "men" do not condone entering a females body without consent... thus the law WRITTEN BY MEN, which requires that men who do so should be executed. Thus your comparison fails, and fails entirely.

Yes... and "men" do not condone entering a females body without consent... thus the law WRITTEN BY MEN, which requires that men who do so should be executed. Thus your comparison fails, and fails entirely.

And yet, men commit so many rapes, and no, there's no law that rapists are to be executed.

See, neither group condones the actions by the bad few. As much as you want to pretend that masses of black people are just fine with theft, looting, murder, and assault. Because then you can blame every black person.

Forum List

Back