What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.

You never know...

Two Dads Get In a Bloody Brawl Over Daughter's Softball Game
Yep. A gun would have come in real handy there.

It's a shame nobody got shot and sent to the morgue that day.

A simple brawl doesn't necessitate a shooting. That's why I carry pepper spray and a boot knife. If those don't get the point across, then out comes the pistol.

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.

You never know...

Two Dads Get In a Bloody Brawl Over Daughter's Softball Game
Yep. A gun would have come in real handy there.

It's a shame nobody got shot and sent to the morgue that day.

Yeah like the guy with the camera.

I carry automobile insurance even though in several decades of driving I've never had an accident. I carry homeowners insurance even though in several decades of home ownership my house has never burnt down.

Forgetting that a liberal killer shot people at a baseball game. lol, you scum are the biggest liars of all time.

Liberals really suck at gun stuff. They should count their blessing because if that had been me, there would have been ten or more shot people instead of one.

Not that I'm advocating violence, I'm just sayin'. The best thing a deranged liberal with a gun can do, is suck on the end of the barrel and pull the trigger, thereby ridding the rest of us of a problem.

do you do everything that your country and state say you have the right to do?
------------------------- Probably not but carry of gun is a RIGHT or Legal ability in most places so might as well carry if a guy likes GGator .

i agree, if someone like to carry, then they should do so and it should be the right to do so in every state. I have no problems with private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business though.

------------------------- Probably not but carry of gun is a RIGHT or Legal ability in most places so might as well carry if a guy likes GGator .

i agree, if someone like to carry, then they should do so and it should be the right to do so in every state. I have no problems with private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business though.

Personally, I'd have a problem with those who haven't had the necessary training in the safe carrying of a lethal weapon. That's one hell of a big responsibility there, and even many police officers aren't really "gun guys."

I shoot thousands of rounds per year in several different calibers, while most police officers only shoot a couple hundred rounds in 9mm, or 5.56mm, when they qualify a couple times a year. Hell, I doubt that many police officers even know how to properly disassemble, clean, and lubricate their weapons, God bless 'em.

As for private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business, "concealed" means "concealed." Just because their place of business is posted, doesn't mean that I have any less chance of being shot there. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Last edited:

----------------------------------- advertise that these business are anti gun and its cool with me GGator

So very often I see conversations such as these:

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
You have to wonder what kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed.
The obvious response:
The same places where we're told gun-violence is -so- bad that we need to further restrict the law abiding in their exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.
If gun violence is indeed that bad, how is it unreasonable to carry a gun for self-defense?

Why is the people who ask this question never want to discuss the answer?
How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?

I carry because I spend lots of time in Darkie shitholes in south Mexifornia...In N Out Burger has armed guards present at all times in these Darkie shitholes.
Check crime statistics by ethnicity before you scream "RACIST" at the sky.

Leftist social policies foster diseased, degenerate minds and a disorderly, violent culture and they want to take away our means to protect ourselves from the chaos they've created.

You're last two words....but it's ok now, donnie dennison allows the mentally ill to carry.

There are already laws on the books that are supposed to keep those who are deemed "mentally deficient" from obtaining a firearm. The BATF Form 4473 asks "have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective or committed to an institution?"

There is no law that "allows" a mentally-defective person to "carry" a firearm, much less to purchase one. In order to obtain a concealed carry permit, one has to go through a full criminal background check.

The BATF Form 4473 was instituted during the Gun Control Act of 1968, and was signed by Democrat, LBJ.

Are you saying that the Democrat's gun laws don't work?

Last edited:
mandatory training other than perhaps a couple hour Conceal Carry Class is just a way for the anti gunners to barge in with rules , restrictions and more laws . From what i have Heard Vermont has or had it correct . Just buy a gun and put it in your pocket and a Vermonter is good to go .

Sure, why not? People died for my Second Amendment right so out of respect, I will take full advantage of that right. Plus I've been a member of the "gun culture" all my life.

So it's a fashion statement. Good for you.

That too. Sometimes I carry open in the Summer. The looks on the liberal gun scaredy cats faces is priceless, and they tend to walk around me in wide circles.

:21:

I much prefer open carry

I only carry open when it's hot outside. Even then I don't like to because you're always having to watch who's standing behind you for one thing, and you lose your element of inconspicuousness.

Some people would be wearing camo if we ever had a SHTF scenario, but that just would just make them a target. I'd much rather be the "gray man" and blend in.

If the SHTF I don't see myself going out for chineses take out camoed out or not.

mandatory training other than perhaps a couple hour Conceal Carry Class is just a way for the anti gunners to barge in with rules , restrictions and more laws . From what i have Heard Vermont has or had it correct . Just buy a gun and put it in your pocket and a Vermonter is good to go .

Pocket carry?

I predict alot of dickless Vermonters in the not so distant future. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back