What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

do you do everything that your country and state say you have the right to do?
------------------------- Probably not but carry of gun is a RIGHT or Legal ability in most places so might as well carry if a guy likes GGator .

i agree, if someone like to carry, then they should do so and it should be the right to do so in every state. I have no problems with private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business though.
----------------------------------- advertise that these business are anti gun and its cool with me GGator

Yes it is. I think every private business should be able to make that choice. I get that you think they should all bow down and kiss your gun, but I leave that sort of dumb shit up to people like you that equate their gun with their manhood.

just advertise IN THE local American gun community that the business is anti gun and that should work OK . Might get the anti gun businesses in line GGator .

just advertise IN THE local American gun community that the business is anti gun and that should work OK . Might get the anti gun businesses in line GGator .

one does not have to be anti-gun to not want guns in their establishment.

but you lack the brain power to understand that.

Actually they were doing that in my state. They had a list of businesses that didn't allow guns. That way you could look them up to see if you wanted to shop there.

Since that time, I haven't seen many NO GUNS signs posted. After we first adopted our CCW program, half of the businesses had them.

mandatory training other than perhaps a couple hour Conceal Carry Class is just a way for the anti gunners to barge in with rules , restrictions and more laws . From what i have Heard Vermont has or had it correct . Just buy a gun and put it in your pocket and a Vermonter is good to go .

I'm all for the training, especially when it comes to the laws and perhaps some real life stories in the past. After all, using a gun is only as good as the laws that protect you. I have no problem using a gun in my state, but I would never want to carry in a state like NY or CA. Those God forbidden places are for criminals and against the victims.

mandatory training other than perhaps a couple hour Conceal Carry Class is just a way for the anti gunners to barge in with rules , restrictions and more laws . From what i have Heard Vermont has or had it correct . Just buy a gun and put it in your pocket and a Vermonter is good to go .

I'm all for the training, especially when it comes to the laws and perhaps some real life stories in the past. After all, using a gun is only as good as the laws that protect you. I have no problem using a gun in my state, but I would never want to carry in a state like NY or CA. Those God forbidden places are for criminals and against the victims.
California is only against republicans. They are the criminals after all! The victims are the regular citizens the republicans screw out of money and home. Now as for guns they are cool but you must know there are people like me who want to take out cc people as they are the problem.

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.

You never know...

Two Dads Get In a Bloody Brawl Over Daughter's Softball Game
Yep. A gun would have come in real handy there.

It's a shame nobody got shot and sent to the morgue that day.

A simple brawl doesn't necessitate a shooting. That's why I carry pepper spray and a boot knife. If those don't get the point across, then out comes the pistol.
Wow! You're just a walking --- or should I say, juat a talking --- lethal weapon, aren't you?

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.
Forgetting that a liberal killer shot people at a baseball game. lol, you scum are the biggest liars of all time.

A congressional baseball game is not the same as a little girl's softball game. You understand that don't you?

The anti gun left wants a world where every citizen needs to be prepared at all times to "throw down" with whatever random crazy person who decides he doesn't like your face no matter if you're disabled, a woman or an 81 year old man. You don't get to have an equalizer, learn to take a punch like a MAN.

Actually libs really don't care about the guns. What bothers them is our ability to defend ourselves without the Democrat party.

They are not stupid either, they only appear to be. They know damn well if they could ever regulate guns out of our society, the only people that would have them would be the criminals and the cops. That makes the rest of us victims. And as we all know, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

The two biggest Democrat support groups are government dependents and victims. The more of those two groups, the greater strength they have. So it makes sense to disarm America to create more victims.

You're last two words....but it's ok now, donnie dennison allows the mentally ill to carry.

There are already laws on the books that are supposed to keep those who are deemed "mentally deficient" from obtaining a firearm. The BATF Form 4473 asks "have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective or committed to an institution?"

There is no law that "allows" a mentally-defective person to "carry" a firearm, much less to purchase one. In order to obtain a concealed carry permit, one has to go through a full criminal background check.

The BATF Form 4473 was instituted during the Gun Control Act of 1968, and was signed by Democrat, LBJ.

Are you saying that the Democrat's gun laws don't work?

If so many aren't required to fill out that form before they purchase a gun, it can't do much to stop anyone. That's why we need universal background checks.

California is only against republicans. They are the criminals after all! The victims are the regular citizens the republicans screw out of money and home. Now as for guns they are cool but you must know there are people like me who want to take out cc people as they are the problem.

Negative
WETBACKS, degenerate lowlifes, criminals, white guilt pussies, men in dresses, pole puffers, rug munchers and Feminazi's are against Republicans....Yeah, so most of Mexifonia.

The anti gun left wants a world where every citizen needs to be prepared at all times to "throw down" with whatever random crazy person who decides he doesn't like your face no matter if you're disabled, a woman or an 81 year old man. You don't get to have an equalizer, learn to take a punch like a MAN.

Actually libs really don't care about the guns. What bothers them is our ability to defend ourselves without the Democrat party.

They are not stupid either, they only appear to be. They know damn well if they could ever regulate guns out of our society, the only people that would have them would be the criminals and the cops. That makes the rest of us victims. And as we all know, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

The two biggest Democrat support groups are government dependents and victims. The more of those two groups, the greater strength they have. So it makes sense to disarm America to create more victims.
You need to really learn what is desired by those who would regulate firearms in society. You are so off base it is crazy. I am a gun owner and want regulations on them.

I carry because my neighborhood turned black; especially during the housing bubble when they were coming from the projects to live here. One year I had three murders all within a mile of my home.

That's when I decided to get my license to carry.

Negative
WETBACKS, degenerate lowlifes, criminals, white guilt pussies, men in dresses, pole puffers, rug munchers and Feminazi's are against Republicans....Yeah, so most of Mexifonia.
When are YOU leaving the state? We need less republican fags in it. Seems most are republicans.

yeah , you own guns and other toys but you aren't a pro second amendment supporter. You are probably a FUD eh Taxman ??

You need to really learn what is desired by those who would regulate firearms in society. You are so off base it is crazy. I am a gun owner and want regulations on them.

I know the Democrat party all too well. They constantly try to make it look like they are trying to do good when it's all a smoke screen for power.

The Democrat party relies on helpless people. Therefore it only serves their ultimate goal to make everybody helpless. The more helpless you are, the more you need big government.

Forum List

Back