What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

The anti gun left wants a world where every citizen needs to be prepared at all times to "throw down" with whatever random crazy person who decides he doesn't like your face no matter if you're disabled, a woman or an 81 year old man. You don't get to have an equalizer, learn to take a punch like a MAN.

Actually libs really don't care about the guns. What bothers them is our ability to defend ourselves without the Democrat party.

They are not stupid either, they only appear to be. They know damn well if they could ever regulate guns out of our society, the only people that would have them would be the criminals and the cops. That makes the rest of us victims. And as we all know, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

The two biggest Democrat support groups are government dependents and victims. The more of those two groups, the greater strength they have. So it makes sense to disarm America to create more victims.
You need to really learn what is desired by those who would regulate firearms in society. You are so off base it is crazy. I am a gun owner and want regulations on them.

I know the Democrat party all too well. They constantly try to make it look like they are trying to do good when it's all a smoke screen for power.

The Democrat party relies on helpless people. Therefore it only serves their ultimate goal to make everybody helpless. The more helpless you are, the more you need big government.
It seems you want something and can't have it so you want to make other people suffer with death so you can be a PROUD gun carrying jerk.

If I'm forced to shoot some shithead trust me, he won't be "suffering" very long. I don't shoot to wound, I shoot to stop the threat. That means as many rounds as I can put dead center mass, until the threat is stopped. Death would occur within 30 seconds or so.

So long, have a nice afterlife.

I can't lie...I dream of pumping a full extended mag into some piece of shit with my Desert Eagle 50...I'd like to see whats left.

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

do you do everything that your country and state say you have the right to do?
------------------------- Probably not but carry of gun is a RIGHT or Legal ability in most places so might as well carry if a guy likes GGator .

i agree, if someone like to carry, then they should do so and it should be the right to do so in every state. I have no problems with private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business though.
----------------------------------- advertise that these business are anti gun and its cool with me GGator

Yes it is. I think every private business should be able to make that choice. I get that you think they should all bow down and kiss your gun, but I leave that sort of dumb shit up to people like you that equate their gun with their manhood.

I go to businesses with signs like this.
20180426_133947.jpg

Actually libs really don't care about the guns. What bothers them is our ability to defend ourselves without the Democrat party.

They are not stupid either, they only appear to be. They know damn well if they could ever regulate guns out of our society, the only people that would have them would be the criminals and the cops. That makes the rest of us victims. And as we all know, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

The two biggest Democrat support groups are government dependents and victims. The more of those two groups, the greater strength they have. So it makes sense to disarm America to create more victims.
You need to really learn what is desired by those who would regulate firearms in society. You are so off base it is crazy. I am a gun owner and want regulations on them.

I know the Democrat party all too well. They constantly try to make it look like they are trying to do good when it's all a smoke screen for power.

The Democrat party relies on helpless people. Therefore it only serves their ultimate goal to make everybody helpless. The more helpless you are, the more you need big government.
It seems you want something and can't have it so you want to make other people suffer with death so you can be a PROUD gun carrying jerk.

If I'm forced to shoot some shithead trust me, he won't be "suffering" very long. I don't shoot to wound, I shoot to stop the threat. That means as many rounds as I can put dead center mass, until the threat is stopped. Death would occur within 30 seconds or so.

I can't lie...I dream of pumping a full extended mag into some piece of shit with my Desert Eagle 50...I'd like to see whats left.

You’d shit your pants and probably shoot your self .

You’d shit your pants and probably shoot your self .

I count on piece of shits thinking exactly that...that buys me one more second

I never leave home without my ninja throwing star belt buckle !

I guess that's the only thing felons and prohibited persons are eligible to possess.

:laughing0301:

Not to worry, he probably can't throw a basketball through a hoop at five feet.

No one can. Everyone shoots 3s .

What do you do in the summer time ? Even carrying my phone is a hassle . Never mind a gun .

Caring a gun is a hassle, but it beats the alternative if you really need it. I use a back holster.

In the spring, fall and winter when I'm wearing secondary clothing, I usually use my shoulder holster.

------------------------- Probably not but carry of gun is a RIGHT or Legal ability in most places so might as well carry if a guy likes GGator .

i agree, if someone like to carry, then they should do so and it should be the right to do so in every state. I have no problems with private entities not allowing weapons in their places of business though.
----------------------------------- advertise that these business are anti gun and its cool with me GGator

Yes it is. I think every private business should be able to make that choice. I get that you think they should all bow down and kiss your gun, but I leave that sort of dumb shit up to people like you that equate their gun with their manhood.

View attachment 248912

Who has signs like that !?

View attachment 248912

Places that don't want to get robbed.

How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?
Still waiting for an answer...

View attachment 248912

A business in Conroe TX. It's in their front window.

I never leave home without my ninja throwing star belt buckle !

I guess that's the only thing felons and prohibited persons are eligible to possess.

:laughing0301:

Not to worry, he probably can't throw a basketball through a hoop at five feet.

No one can. Everyone shoots 3s .

What do you do in the summer time ? Even carrying my phone is a hassle . Never mind a gun .

Caring a gun is a hassle, but it beats the alternative if you really need it. I use a back holster.

In the spring, fall and winter when I'm wearing secondary clothing, I usually use my shoulder holster.

That is is. I've been carrying a Glock 19 with two spare mags for the last 5 years and it tends to be a little heavy and hard on the hip. I've started carrying a 1965 Colt Cobra .38 Spl. with a 2" barrel and one speed loader sometimes, and the weight difference is quite a lot. The gun has an allow frame so I can't use +P ammo, but the hollowpoint ammo I have has the highest velocity the manufacturer could produce without going to a high-pressure load.

That's the exact same pistol Jack Ruby used to shoot Oswald, and it only took one round to put him down.

View attachment 248912

I've seen that same sign posted on gun shop windows.

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

Sure, why not? People died for my Second Amendment right so out of respect, I will take full advantage of that right. Plus I've been a member of the "gun culture" all my life.

Just think of the possibilities if you had the capacity to think on your own, instead of being born into something as a reason.

Forum List

Back