What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

Where has it been reported that Barr WONT let congress have the report? Man, talk about “Bitter clingers”!

Congress wants the FULL and UNREDACTED Mueller report......

Is THAT what Barr is offering?? ............Yes or fucking No?
Everyone with a security clearance will be able to see the full report, jackass.

Clean the shit out of your britches.

How many have already? And do we really think that if there was any meat in the report it would not have been leaked by now ?

He is releasing it......but there are rules to follow.....Are you this stupid? Just because it's about Trump doesn't mean we ignore all regulations........God you people are blinded by partisan hate......the left is full of commies and Nazis that think they are the only people on Earth with value.....holy shit you people are psychotic

We'll see what ultimately gets released.
Subpoena vote on wednesday.
It shouldn't take that long.
400 pages ÷ 10 people thats only 40 pages each. I could do that in an evening.
I don't give a fuck what you think, you don't think that's the problem........if that was true, we'd have had the FISA report 10 months ago......you lost....your side made up a hoax and they got caught......and now were going to investigate your sides participation of it....and I already know we have way more evidence of that.....so just sit tight......the good part is just getting started

Only one way to prove it's a hoax once and for all.
It's over bro....the report will be release in a few weeks and we get to take another victory lap....you guys love to suffer.....need to get out of that victim mentality....it's not a good look

LOL....sure. :thup:

I hve no doubt the subpoena has been drafted and will go out wed.
Got to protect those sources and methods.......I mean the democrats use that all the time to delay releasing documents.......sorry, safety first!

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi

.@realDonaldTrump has surrendered his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing Nunes’ unredacted, classified memo. His decision undermines our national security and is a bouquet to his friend Putin.

1:07 PM - Feb 2, 2018

Where has it been reported that Barr WONT let congress have the report? Man, talk about “Bitter clingers”!

Congress wants the FULL and UNREDACTED Mueller report......

Is THAT what Barr is offering?? ............Yes or fucking No?
Everyone with a security clearance will be able to see the full report, jackass.

Clean the shit out of your britches.

Send it over then.

We'll see what ultimately gets released.
Subpoena vote on wednesday.
It shouldn't take that long.
400 pages ÷ 10 people thats only 40 pages each. I could do that in an evening.
I don't give a fuck what you think, you don't think that's the problem........if that was true, we'd have had the FISA report 10 months ago......you lost....your side made up a hoax and they got caught......and now were going to investigate your sides participation of it....and I already know we have way more evidence of that.....so just sit tight......the good part is just getting started

It's over bro....the report will be release in a few weeks and we get to take another victory lap....you guys love to suffer.....need to get out of that victim mentality....it's not a good look

Got to protect those sources and methods.......I mean the democrats use that all the time to delay releasing documents.......sorry, safety first!

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi

.@realDonaldTrump has surrendered his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing Nunes’ unredacted, classified memo. His decision undermines our national security and is a bouquet to his friend Putin.

No one has asked for public release of the unredacted report, dope.

OP....

giphy.gif

tumblr_pp5xmrchWE1u1w3aqo1_500.jpg
Yes and Mueller's report no doubt separated those sections. Barr is dragging his feet.
Yeah... 2 weeks to make legally necessary redactions on a 400 page report of a 2 year investigation that included 100s of witness interviews and 1000s of subpoenaed documents.

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi

No one has asked for public release of the unredacted report, dope.
So what are they asking for?

Cry me a river...Maybe you could write a letter or start a petition drive
No need...congress will subpoena it...
Lotta good that will do.
Precedent appears to be on the side of congress.
The AG cannot legally release an un-redacted report.
Why do you think Congress can force the AG to break the law?

Because TV said so.

Forum List

Back