🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What needs to be said, but never will be..............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What do all of the blacks being killed by the police for the last 5 years that are talked about in the news non stop have in common?

They were all resisting arrest in some form or fashion.

I have also had encounters with the police that could have easily been my last day on earth. I was riding down the road as I saw lights in my mirror behind me. At the time, I figured I was busted for speeding, so I pulled over. However, once we were all stopped, they turned on their bright lights, opened their doors, drew their guns, and told me not to move and put my hands on the wheel. Not knowing what the hell was going on was terrifying, but the last thing I wanted to do was to provoke them, so I did everything they said. It turned out some one had accused me of a hit and run, probably because I had an old fender bender years ago and never got it fixed, so they decided to tell the police that the fender was damaged once they hit me. However, once the police officer saw that there was rust in the damaged portion of my car, he realized it was a false accusation and let me go.

Police officers are faced with their own mortality when attempting to apprehend those in society who hurt other people, and as such, have a vested interest in their own personal safety. So if you want to get shot, then resist arrest. It is pretty much that simple. I'm reminded of a police officer who died in Ohio this year because he was trying to apprehend a drunk who was belligerent and causing problems for other people. The police officer was shot dead.

However, telling this to people who abuse drugs and live lives of violence where resisting pretty much everyone everyday is a means to survive, is fruitless. In short, they are out of control

Those apprehended by the police are entitled to legal council, courtesy of the taxpayer. So instead of telling blacks that the police are out to murder them, why not tell them instead that if they are being apprehended without just cause, access to such legal council is their best means of fighting injustice? In fact, it could very well be their lottery ticket. Or you can be a martyr for the Left whose only objective is to use the death of a black for their own deleterious agendas. Trust me, they care nothing about you or those who died and only want more of it so that cities will burn, and society crumbles, all in an effort to burn the country down so they can replace it with a country of their liking.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

What do all of the blacks being killed by the police for the last 5 years that are talked about in the news non stop have in common?

Not all.

Tucker pointed out that there were two -count 'em two- unarmed blacks that got snuffed by the cops who weren't doing anything untoward.

Now, how many non-blacks not breaking the law or anything of the sort were killed over the same time period?

I have also had encounters with the police that could have easily been my last day on earth. I was riding down the road as I saw lights in my mirror behind me. At the time, I figured I was busted for speeding, so I pulled over. However, once we were all stopped, they turned on their bright lights, opened their doors, drew their guns, and told me not to move and put my hands on the wheel. Not knowing what the hell was going on was terrifying, but the last thing I wanted to do was to provoke them, so I did everything they said. It turned out some one had accused me of a hit and run, probably because I had an old fender bender years ago and never got it fixed, so they decided to tell the police that the fender was damaged once they hit me. However, once the police officer saw that there was rust in the damaged portion of my car, he realized it was a false accusation and let me go.

Police officers are faced with their own mortality when attempting to apprehend those in society who hurt other people, and as such, have a vested interest in their own personal safety. So if you want to get shot, then resist arrest. It is pretty much that simple. I'm reminded of a police officer who died in Ohio this year because he was trying to apprehend a drunk who was belligerent and causing problems for other people. The police officer was shot dead.

However, telling this to people who abuse drugs and live lives of violence where resisting pretty much everyone everyday is a means to survive, is fruitless. In short, they are out of control

Those apprehended by the police are entitled to legal council, courtesy of the taxpayer. So instead of telling blacks that the police are out to murder them, why not tell them instead that if they are being apprehended without just cause, access to such legal council is their best means of fighting injustice? In fact, it could very well be their lottery ticket. Or you can be a martyr for the Left whose only objective is to use the death of a black for their own deleterious agendas. Trust me, they care nothing about you or those who died and only want more of it so that cities will burn, and society crumbles, all in an effort to burn the country down so they can replace it with a country of their liking.
Thank you for this fantastic post. Nicely done.

Not all.

Tucker pointed out that there were two -count 'em two- unarmed blacks that got snuffed by the cops who weren't doing anything untoward.

Now, how many non-blacks not breaking the law or anything of the sort were killed over the same time period?
Well in those cases, the family members of the slain person will have hit the lottery and those police officers should face the death penalty in my opinion.

That's it! What other way is there of handling this?

No they didn't. You don't get to start threads based upon a lie.

Which ones didn't?

Incidentally, as I have pointed out if they did not resist, it still does not change the point I was making.

What other alternative is there? Do you want them to resist arrest?

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

They are not afraid of black men, but of what media will do to them should they enforce the law upon them.

Which ones didn't?

Incidentally, as I have pointed out if they did not resist, it still does not change the point I was making.

What other alternative is there? Do you want them to resist arrest?

Philandro Castilo didn't resist. Breonna Taylor did not resit. Botham Jean did not resist. Charles Kinsey did not resist. Sean Monterrosa did not resist.

How many do you want?

They are not afraid of black men, but of what media will do to them should they enforce the law upon them.

HOW did the MSM get THIS powerful? The MSM should NOT be in a position where they can destroy someones LIFE for doing their JOB.

HOW did the MSM get THIS powerful? The MSM should NOT be in a position where they can destroy someones LIFE for doing their JOB.

We let them.

cops.jpg
cops.jpg

No they are afraid stupid. This is another cop telling the world they are afraid despite your denial. This was long before they actually got a slap on the wrist. Had nothing to do with enforcing the law. Being Black isnt against the law.

No they are afraid stupid. This is another cop telling the world they are afraid despite your denial. This was long before they actually got a slap on the wrist. Had nothing to do with enforcing the law. Being Black isnt against the law.

We need better laws.

This is pretty much what a lot of us have been saying for years. If BLM really cared about blacks being killed by police they would address the problem of many blacks going full retard in the presence of police officers.

Even the one in his apartment who was killed by Amber Guyger? She got 10 years for a murder conviction.

Forum List

Back