“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

You look at one detail and fail to see the big picture.
There are other factors involved in killings besides guns.
It appears that people want to blame guns, but forget that murderers don't need guns to kill.
It's like the gun is the murderer, not the person pulling the trigger.
No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

Irrefutable laws of the universe

1 People kill people
2 People have always killed people
3 People will always kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns
Na, not really.
Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school
Tell that to the millions that have been killed by them, why make such a stupid comment.
People kill people not firearms, please educate yourself on the subject

Millions of ARs and the like are owned by second amendment enthusiasts in this country, The percentage of them used in violent crime is what? A fraction of a fraction of fraction of a percent... maybe
This country has much bigger fish to fry, take your pick...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

We prevent what we can in life. Common Sense Gun Laws makes sense. it takes the really foolish off the books. And it minimizes the body count. If that is all it does then that's a good thing. If what you preach prevents the common sense gun laws and the body count stays high then you are contributing to those high body counts.
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul… Fact

Those frivolous gun control laws you mention stopped at least one school shooting here. Common Sense Gun Laws DO make a difference. It doesn't stop them all but it does stop most and does keep the body count down on the ones it doesn't. And if that is all we can do then it's a good thing. You lose this one but the rest of us win. Now, let's see your ad for your gun dealership. Or at least post a picture of you wearing your pink tutu while riding your spotted Unicorn.
You just cannot stand not being able to control people you disagree with... obviously

Let's see. The law in almost all the states say that we have common sense gun laws. You scream that they are against the constitution. The Supreme Court says they are constitutional. I follow the law. You claim to be a Gun Dealer yet you refuse to follow the law because it's Unconstitutional. Since you aren't in prison, that means that you aren't a gun dealer unless it's an illegal gun dealer to gangs and you just haven't been caught yet. Or you are blowing smoke and do wear a pink tutu and ride a Unicorn.
I do everything by the book, I perform background checks with every firearm anyone purchases for me. But firearm registration is not necessary and is unconstitutional that’s why no one does it.

Ben Franklin never had to deal with mass killings by teenagers

His opinions are irrelevant

He dealt with plenty. He had the most powerful Empire in the world hunting him down to be hanged. Americans need to stop giving in to fear. Otherwise, they'll be left with neither freedom or safety.
There is no other reason for the massive increase of gun ownership. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Then don't obtain a firearm. No one's forcing you to. However it is my Constitutional right, so mind your own business.
No that's not the solution, 7 states and multiple cities have banned assault weapons and the courts have supported all of them, give your money and push for the local ban in every part of the country , increase the number of places that they are banned. It is clear to everyone by example that none of these haters here , who have nothing but threats and people offering to murder me , should be able to have a gun, simply read the responses to my post here and decide if you think these people should be able to have a gun.
An ar15 and the like are not so called assault weapons they are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
You are obviously not very bright, Please educate yourself on the subject before you speak - you look foolish
Don't need to every company that made the ar-15 and its brothers have called it a assault weapon the designer who made this gun for the military called it a assault weapon, In fact he was 100% apposed to it being used by the public , that what his family said anyway, so why say such stupid things.

Fewer crazy people with access to Guns = Less Violent Crime!
cqmkteoqjk20masgt0vp7q.png

U0YlrTTCYi550Z4py1MNVenNt-E1oi5vqbMX2nSIAvMVfGW-XDI9VOPjUOa9wKI7fnxsoWyv7kLrHKfJg7iMGIpDNvNC99uBoQXMbuTEqsqTzvYVcBkSKamYcIRn7E0bTHAFop3w
Progressives are the crazy people…

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
Assault weapon?
You obviously know nothing and are just a liberal parrot.
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs
Used by many boyscouts as their first gun.

AR15
Comes in two varieties but we will lump them together for time restraints
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs
Used primarily by Military

Wow, that's some Glorification you have there, Grandma.
It’s just slightly more than a varmint rifle that’s all ar15’s are, you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You need to educate yourself old man
He watches movies but you don't have a clue , I've hammered and totaled every one of your last 1/2 dozen bullshit comments. With facts not bubba bait , the truth,

He dealt with plenty. He had the most powerful Empire in the world hunting him down to be hanged. Americans need to stop giving in to fear. Otherwise, they'll be left with neither freedom or safety.
There is no other reason for the massive increase of gun ownership. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Then don't obtain a firearm. No one's forcing you to. However it is my Constitutional right, so mind your own business.
No that's not the solution, 7 states and multiple cities have banned assault weapons and the courts have supported all of them, give your money and push for the local ban in every part of the country , increase the number of places that they are banned. It is clear to everyone by example that none of these haters here , who have nothing but threats and people offering to murder me , should be able to have a gun, simply read the responses to my post here and decide if you think these people should be able to have a gun.
An ar15 and the like are not so called assault weapons they are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
You are obviously not very bright, Please educate yourself on the subject before you speak - you look foolish
Don't need to every company that made the ar-15 and its brothers have called it a assault weapon the designer who made this gun for the military called it a assault weapon, In fact he was 100% apposed to it being used by the public , that what his family said anyway, so why say such stupid things.
Na, an ar15 and the like are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting the Hollywood types.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
Assault weapon?
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

It’s just slightly more than a varmint rifle that’s all ar15’s are, you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You need to educate yourself old man
He watches movies but you don't have a clue , I've hammered and totaled every one of your last 1/2 dozen bullshit comments. With facts not bubba bait , the truth,
Na, You have no understanding of the subject to begin with. I dominate you

Assault weapon?
You are an idiot.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

When did the military start using the AR-15?
If the military was given ar15’s to use, they would laugh their asses off...

Assault weapon?
You are an idiot.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

That "Varmint" rifle was invented to kill people in wars. And it is still used for that purpose throughout the world today. Can it be used for other things? Sure. I can use a Mah Duece to unclog the drain as well. But it's still designed to kill people. I know of very few people that show up on varmint shoots with an AR-15 but I know a number of people that show up with Mini-14 223s along with various models of 22-250s and others. The AR is NOT a popular Varmint Rifle and never has been. When I shot varmint, I got laughed at when they found out I was using a 22 lr until they saw the rig. A Mauser Shavetail with a 20 power scope and match grade ammo. The guys with the more powerful guns would shoot where the shot was. I shot where it was going to be at 200 yds and only did head shots. The night before, I placed pieces of cloth every 50 ft to gauge wind. I didn't fire until all flags were down. When it was my turn to shoot it took some time. But no one made any noise and were extremely respectful since they knew my shot was much more skillful than theirs.

So don't BS around using an AR for Varmint shooting.

hmmmmm, why would Big Pharma pay such huge settlements if SSRI's were safe:

Big Pharma Paid Millions in Secret Settlements After Antidepressants Linked to Mass Murder

Lawsuit Over a Suicide Points to a Risk of Antidepressants

WOW:

And This:

FROM THE ULTRA LEFT HUFFINGTON POST NO LESS:

Is it Drugs Not Guns that Cause Violence? | HuffPost

An excerpt:

"Below are some of the mass-murderer statistics (thanks to Deborah Merlin and her book, Victory Over ADHD ):

The Virginia Tech shooter murdered thirty-two. Cho was prescribed the antidepressant drug Prozac prior to his rampage.

Jeffrey Weiss went on a shooting rampage on March 21, 2005, at Red Lake High School that left ten dead, including him. Earlier that day, Weiss had killed his grandfather and his grandfather’s girlfriend. He was on Prozac and the dosage had recently been increased.

Eric Harris, one of the killers at Columbine High School, was on the antidepressant drug Luvox. Court records show that the prescription for Harris had been filled ten times between April 1998 and March 1999.Three and a half months before the shooting, the dosage had been increased. The Physician’s Desk Reference records show that during controlled clinical trials of Luvox, manic reactions developed in 4 percent of the children given the drug.

In Houston, Texas, Andrea Yates drowned her five children while taking Effexor and Remeron.

Christopher Pittman shot and killed his grandparents at age twelve. He claimed a voice inside his head told him to kill his grandparents on November 28, 2001. Christopher had recently started to take Zoloft to treat mild depression."

BUT YET MORE FROM HUFFINGTON? HOW CAN THIS BE:

"

"A common thread amongst the most horrific school shootings of the past 25 years is that the majority of the shooters were taking a psychiatric medication.

As a psychiatrist who is all too familiar with this issue, I am dismayed at this oversight, and believe that these tragedies should also contain some lessons going forward - both for the public and for prescribing doctors.
These drugs do not always cause violent behavior, of course, and in many cases, they are used to treat it. However, certain medications, such as Prozac, have been linked to increase risk for violent, and even homicidal behavior. Several of the most tragic cases of violent murder by prescription takers should be noted."

Nope, look the other way, cuz ignoring the obvious allows you to continue chanting........ NRA NRA NRA
Thank the Repubtards for pushing those drugs & guns to mental defectives!

And thank the loony left for their undying support of Big Pharma (but only when it's pointed out that antidepressants are the cause of mass shootings)
Big Pharma Patent Extensions Bankrupting the USA is supported by the Republicans on the Take! Reagan Republicans closed down most Mental Institutions & had the Mental Defectives turned lose on zombie drugs to kill US citizens. Reagan's CIA pushed drugs into cities & gangs. Crime rate soared to ALL TIME HIGH under Reagan / Bush. Clinton Reduced Crime more than Any President in History!!!
Na, Big Pharma and progressives have always been incestuous...

hmmmmm, why would Big Pharma pay such huge settlements if SSRI's were safe:

Big Pharma Paid Millions in Secret Settlements After Antidepressants Linked to Mass Murder

Lawsuit Over a Suicide Points to a Risk of Antidepressants

WOW:

And This:

FROM THE ULTRA LEFT HUFFINGTON POST NO LESS:

Is it Drugs Not Guns that Cause Violence? | HuffPost

An excerpt:

"Below are some of the mass-murderer statistics (thanks to Deborah Merlin and her book, Victory Over ADHD ):

The Virginia Tech shooter murdered thirty-two. Cho was prescribed the antidepressant drug Prozac prior to his rampage.

Jeffrey Weiss went on a shooting rampage on March 21, 2005, at Red Lake High School that left ten dead, including him. Earlier that day, Weiss had killed his grandfather and his grandfather’s girlfriend. He was on Prozac and the dosage had recently been increased.

Eric Harris, one of the killers at Columbine High School, was on the antidepressant drug Luvox. Court records show that the prescription for Harris had been filled ten times between April 1998 and March 1999.Three and a half months before the shooting, the dosage had been increased. The Physician’s Desk Reference records show that during controlled clinical trials of Luvox, manic reactions developed in 4 percent of the children given the drug.

In Houston, Texas, Andrea Yates drowned her five children while taking Effexor and Remeron.

Christopher Pittman shot and killed his grandparents at age twelve. He claimed a voice inside his head told him to kill his grandparents on November 28, 2001. Christopher had recently started to take Zoloft to treat mild depression."

BUT YET MORE FROM HUFFINGTON? HOW CAN THIS BE:

"

"A common thread amongst the most horrific school shootings of the past 25 years is that the majority of the shooters were taking a psychiatric medication.

As a psychiatrist who is all too familiar with this issue, I am dismayed at this oversight, and believe that these tragedies should also contain some lessons going forward - both for the public and for prescribing doctors.
These drugs do not always cause violent behavior, of course, and in many cases, they are used to treat it. However, certain medications, such as Prozac, have been linked to increase risk for violent, and even homicidal behavior. Several of the most tragic cases of violent murder by prescription takers should be noted."

Nope, look the other way, cuz ignoring the obvious allows you to continue chanting........ NRA NRA NRA

And thank the loony left for their undying support of Big Pharma (but only when it's pointed out that antidepressants are the cause of mass shootings)
Big Pharma Patent Extensions Bankrupting the USA is supported by the Republicans on the Take! Reagan Republicans closed down most Mental Institutions & had the Mental Defectives turned lose on zombie drugs. Reagan's CIA pushed drugs into cities & gangs.

hmmmmmmm, then why aren't the left all pissed off about Big Pharma creating Monsters that shoot up schools?

Too busy watching funny cat videos on youtube?
Crime rate soared to ALL TIME HIGH under Reagan / Bush. Clinton Reduced Crime more than Any President in History!!!
Slick Willy never stopped anybody from committing crime because he was a criminal himself always has been always will be. You can’t get any sicker than a sex trafficker like slick Willy

Assault weapon?
You are an idiot.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

Na, You have no understanding of the subject to begin with. I dominate you

Oh, that's it then. You want to tie him up and dominate him. Figures. Make sure you are wearing that pink tutu when you do.

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
No one has right to vehicle ownership, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone screws it up for themselves.
So don’t confuse the two little man...
Fact 7 states have implemented their own assault weapons law , and multiple cities have also , all have been to court and the court has decided against you assault weapon every time . The courts can interpret the constitution, they can regulate your guns , they have regulated guns and they will regulate guns in the future and with my support and money and the money and support of other people who care about children getting massacred in their schools will get rid of as many of the assault weapons as we can, and for all you gun bubbas here that have threatened my life in this forum I hope you stand up as macho with the police at your door as you have in threatened my life.

Assault weapon?
You are an idiot.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

If the military was given ar15’s to use, they would laugh their asses off...

If it were of Military Grade they wouldn't think anything of it as long as it fired. They also would not notice any difference on that it couldn't do a 3 shot burst that they don't use anyway. You have been using what is equiv to the saturday night special version of the AR.

Hey, where's Synthaholic go? Taking her antidepressants?
What kind of gun was used in the Las Vegas mass murder?
A plain old semiautomatic rifle no different than any semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over 100 years
A plain old semiautomatic rifle no different than any semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over 100 years
Love it, do you want to know why gun bubbas will always lose , because they only deal in lies , distortions or half truth, here's his normal semiAutomatic weapons
View attachment 190126
its-because-im-black-isnt-it.jpg

There is very little difference between an AR-15 and a M-16-A-4 except the A-4 has a 3 shot burst setting. But in combat, that setting is rarely used. It's pretty worthless. Since you arm chair generals have never served you wouldn't know that.

Yes, the Military uses it as a sporting rifle as well. Their game is humans.

I'm retired military and I use mine as a sporting rifle, for wild hogs, it has an IR scope and everything. BTW full auto was worthless, wasted too much ammo, 3 round burst isn't that bad.

Big Pharma Patent Extensions Bankrupting the USA is supported by the Republicans on the Take! Reagan Republicans closed down most Mental Institutions & had the Mental Defectives turned lose on zombie drugs. Reagan's CIA pushed drugs into cities & gangs.

hmmmmmmm, then why aren't the left all pissed off about Big Pharma creating Monsters that shoot up schools?

Too busy watching funny cat videos on youtube?
Crime rate soared to ALL TIME HIGH under Reagan / Bush. Clinton Reduced Crime more than Any President in History!!!
Slick Willy never stopped anybody from committing crime because he was a criminal himself always has been always will be. You can’t get any sicker than a sex trafficker like slick Willy

"Hey, Look over There". Strawman to the Rescue. Yer getting yer ass kicked, you know.

Love it, do you want to know why gun bubbas will always lose , because they only deal in lies , distortions or half truth, here's his normal semiAutomatic weapons
View attachment 190126
its-because-im-black-isnt-it.jpg

Some are green, some are blue. And to go with that Pink Tutu, I am sure we can get you one in Pink.

Assault weapon?
You are an idiot.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

The original contract for the Air Force was for the AR-15. Once it was accepted, it was redesignated the M-16. The Original AR-15 was a full auto rifle. It was a scaled down AR-10. You really need to read a few weapons history books.
He has no clue they bought over 40000 in the ar-15 configuration That's what the NRA said anyway. These people that are gun bubbas that respond here can never be believed they lie non stop.

There is very little difference between an AR-15 and a M-16-A-4 except the A-4 has a 3 shot burst setting. But in combat, that setting is rarely used. It's pretty worthless. Since you arm chair generals have never served you wouldn't know that.

Yes, the Military uses it as a sporting rifle as well. Their game is humans.

I'm retired military and I use mine as a sporting rifle, for wild hogs, it has an IR scope and everything. BTW full auto was worthless, wasted too much ammo, 3 round burst isn't that bad.

Not all do. In fact, most don't. But it's your choice to do so.

Forum List

Back