“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Wrong, oh Pink Tutu'd one. Some certainly do. Meanwhile, some (and I hate to use this term like this) Conservatives want to go back to the old OK Corral Days of Yore. Maybe we need a few OK Corral things to happen with Gun Nutzoids. Sure would thin the herd a bit fast. And it would make room for the good Conservatives to be finally be heard for a change.
Since we're talking in hypotheticals, I would be in favor of some good old fashion violence. Some fuckers need killing. I will gladly risk death for the opportunity fill that need.

Dead commies or Valhalla.

There are already 8 million AR-15s out there, and wanna be super soldier psychos love buying and using them in mass murders, so let's stop selling them and let's have really Universal background checks lyke everyone but real gun nuts want to have. Gun corporations run the NRA and the GOP. Great job...

And the worst mass school shooting was done with 2 pistols, Virginia Tech, and 32 people were murdered......making your point about banning AR-15s stupid.

Universal background checks are also stupid...

Mass public shooters can pass current federal background checks, dumb ass, which means, dumb ass....that they can pass a universal background check....making your point really stupid....

criminals use straw buyers to get their guns.....straw buyers can pass current federally mandated background checks which means they can also pass any universal background check........

The only reason the anti gun movement wants universal background checks is so they can demand universal gun registration.....their golden ticket to banning and confiscating guns when they finally get the power...
I I am worried about the psychos who love buying AR-15s. Nobody wants to ban all all guns, super duper...
Actually all progressives want to ban all firearms and live in the Utopia of a Marxist village

Wrong, oh Pink Tutu'd one. Some certainly do. Meanwhile, some (and I hate to use this term like this) Conservatives want to go back to the old OK Corral Days of Yore. Maybe we need a few OK Corral things to happen with Gun Nutzoids. Sure would thin the herd a bit fast. And it would make room for the good Conservatives to be finally be heard for a change.
Anti-gun nutters like yourself would fit right in marxist Europe...

Gun Nutters like you would fit right in in Canyon City in the Prison System. Keep nuttering, you'll make it someday.

It's not that simple. Guns are here to stay. Please don't be as pick headed as the gun nutz are. Go for the common sense gun regulations. You can win that one. But you will never win gun banning. It'll never happen.
I'm a supporter of the second amendment, there is no way that I want guns taken away, I've been a hunter all my life , I have Deer in multiple records books and I have another green scored for Boone and Crocket and another green scored for Minnesota whitetail classic and Pope and Young. I have a lifetime free membership and entry for all Minnesota whitetail classics shows. I've supported the second my whole life but if it is having to do it the NRA gun Bubbas way or getting rid of the second, I would choose to get rid of the second. I'm sick of there non stop lies and I'm getting tire of people on this forum threatening to kill me.
You are not fooling anybody, you want to ban the Second Amendment. You just want to get your foot in the door by using the scary “black gun”

You are correct but he's just as wrong as you are. And you are just as right as he is. Neither of you will get your way in the end. Common Sense wins out in the end. It has to.
All over the counter firearms are semi automatic, Looks do not determine anything

Wow, what a statement. My old Mouser Shavetail is a single shot bolt action and it was sold over the counter. I saw many Model 870 Shotguns at the Gunshop and they outsell the AR by a large margin and they aren't semi auto and they have to pass over the counter. My Model 70 308 certainly hasn't told me it was a semi auto. It's been lying to all this time telling me it's a bolt action. You just can't believe anything that critter says. Break out the Pink Tutu again.

0ea57e5fa64a6764c9da9aff90a600e4.jpg

Semi autos in action

And the worst mass school shooting was done with 2 pistols, Virginia Tech, and 32 people were murdered......making your point about banning AR-15s stupid.

Mass public shooters can pass current federal background checks, dumb ass, which means, dumb ass....that they can pass a universal background check....making your point really stupid....

criminals use straw buyers to get their guns.....straw buyers can pass current federally mandated background checks which means they can also pass any universal background check........

The only reason the anti gun movement wants universal background checks is so they can demand universal gun registration.....their golden ticket to banning and confiscating guns when they finally get the power...
I I am worried about the psychos who love buying AR-15s. Nobody wants to ban all all guns, super duper...
Actually all progressives want to ban all firearms and live in the Utopia of a Marxist village

Gun Nutters like you would fit right in in Canyon City in the Prison System. Keep nuttering, you'll make it someday.
I’ve been selling firearms and ammo for 20+ years, because it’s my right

No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

Irrefutable laws of the universe

1 People kill people
2 People have always killed people
3 People will always kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns
Na, not really.
Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school
Tell that to the millions that have been killed by them, why make such a stupid comment.
People kill people not firearms, please educate yourself on the subject
There is no more stupid comment out there then it's not the gun it's the guy who pulls the trigger , well if you took every trigger away their would be nobody killed by guns would there. My comment is stupid but it is twice as reasonable as your nonsense.
Terrorists and crazy people much prefer bombs and vehicles over firearms to kill others people. Proof is the Middle East Terrorism

No one has to register their firearms because it’s unconstitutional

My firearms are registered according to the State Laws. It's constitutional and has been upheld by the Supreme Court.
No one I sell firearms to has to register as the way it should be. It’s unlawful and unconstitutional to expect anyone to register their firearms...

Everytime I buy a firearm, there is a background check. Each weapon has to be listed on that background check. The last time I checked, it was called on thing but it's a backdoor firearms registration. You can call a Peakcock a Pig but if it still roots around in the mud, it's a pig.;

The seller retains those forms, I think for 5 years and then they're destroyed. They don't tell the government what you're buying. Rusty, correct me if I'm wrong.

It depends on the State Laws. Here, they are retained by the State.

I just looked it up, the dealer has to keep them at least 20 years so I doubt your State gets them.

Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.
Firearms are harmless, People kill people not firearms

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?
and if guns didn't exist , no one would be killed with a gun.
Typical anti-gun nutter, getting rid of all firearms will get rid of all violent crime that’s the progressives logic

Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
No one has right to vehicle ownership, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone screws it up for themselves.
So don’t confuse the two little man...
Fact 7 states have implemented their own assault weapons law , and multiple cities have also , all have been to court and the court has decided against you assault weapon every time . The courts can interpret the constitution, they can regulate your guns , they have regulated guns and they will regulate guns in the future and with my support and money and the money and support of other people who care about children getting massacred in their schools will get rid of as many of the assault weapons as we can, and for all you gun bubbas here that have threatened my life in this forum I hope you stand up as macho with the police at your door as you have in threatened my life.
39 states disagree with you… Nice try

Yet most states have an age limit on buying it. It's not banned, it's regulated. It's called common sense gun laws. And you find faults with even that. The next time someone wants to do a Mass Killing, why don't you throw then a Bon Voyage Party to let them know you approve.
Spoken like a true control freak, it does not surprise me from an anti-gun nutter like yourself

Because the threat of tyranny from our own government is a real concern, and because our government controls the most powerful military the world has ever known, our ability to remove and replace our government requires that we have equal firepower to that of our own military.

Therefore, Common Sense dictates that we MUST have motherfucking MACHINE GUNS.

FUCK ALL NEW REGULATIONS!!!

Common Sense Gun Law: Machine guns for everyone. including felons and children.

26322005147_2963e43921_o.jpg

It’s just slightly more than a varmint rifle that’s all ar15’s are, you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You need to educate yourself old man

That "Varmint" rifle was invented to kill people in wars. And it is still used for that purpose throughout the world today. Can it be used for other things? Sure. I can use a Mah Duece to unclog the drain as well. But it's still designed to kill people. I know of very few people that show up on varmint shoots with an AR-15 but I know a number of people that show up with Mini-14 223s along with various models of 22-250s and others. The AR is NOT a popular Varmint Rifle and never has been. When I shot varmint, I got laughed at when they found out I was using a 22 lr until they saw the rig. A Mauser Shavetail with a 20 power scope and match grade ammo. The guys with the more powerful guns would shoot where the shot was. I shot where it was going to be at 200 yds and only did head shots. The night before, I placed pieces of cloth every 50 ft to gauge wind. I didn't fire until all flags were down. When it was my turn to shoot it took some time. But no one made any noise and were extremely respectful since they knew my shot was much more skillful than theirs.

So don't BS around using an AR for Varmint shooting.
Wrong, They are by far the most popular varmint rifle’s. A .223 Remington is a very accurate cartridge. No recoil on an ar platform, cheap to shoot, available everywhere, not barrel burners, short action, and so on.
I personally prefer a 6.8 SPC on an ar platform for my purposes, antelope, mule deer hunting and varmint shooting.
Firearm preference is a personal thing, but then again you are a control freak, old man..

The 223 is a popular varmint cartridge. The AR-15 is one of the least popular varmint rifles. There are one hell of a lot more Mini-14s shooting varmints than AR-15s. You are just making crap up again. Time for you to break out that pink tutu and saddle up that Unicorn.
They are the most popular varmint rifle’s up here in the northern plains(South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana) by far.
They are pretty much the only varmint rifle’s I sell anymore.

If it's the only thing you stock (other than pink tutus) than it would be.
I sell a little bit of everything, but anti-gun nutters like yourself have made ARs extremely popular.
They are the most versatile of all firearms

There are already 8 million AR-15s out there, and wanna be super soldier psychos love buying and using them in mass murders, so let's stop selling them and let's have really Universal background checks lyke everyone but real gun nuts want to have. Gun corporations run the NRA and the GOP. Great job...

There are plenty enough guns over there for hunting especially... Not ridiculous like here of of course.

There are plenty enough guns over there for hunting especially... Not ridiculous like here of of course.
They have no right to firearms over there, they are under the governments thumb.
Their culture is supremely shallow... Just look at all the travesties of history they have caused

I don’t need a car, and my firearm ownership is none of your business

Then you also don't need a firearm. WE all would be safer if you didn't have either.
I have never killed anybody, Need has nothing to do with it... someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business just like it’s none of my business.

I don't contribute to the high body counts by not getting involved. Get involved. This is how we keep the body count low. No we can't stop the body count but we can keep it low. If that is all we can do then at least that is something. If we don't do something then we are just as guilty as the shooter.

That kind of logic is just BS, no common sense involved.

It's not either or in this case. It's a compromise. You can't have it your way and the gun grabbers can't have it their way.

Screw the gun grabbers, no more negotiation, no more compromise. My rights are not up for negotiation or compromise. No matter what has been done in the past it's never enough for the grabbers, it's time to draw a line in the sand. They just got a bill the NRA has been pushing for 25 years to fix the NICS system, no matter what's done they want more. FUCK'EM!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back