“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Bullshit. You watch too many cowboy movies. Once the projectile enters the body of a human being, it can hit an artery or not, it can hit a bone and create a number of secondary projectile which can nick an artery. I've read coroner reports, it appears once again you post opinions to defend your narrative. No one can control what the projectile does once it enters the body of the victim..
They designed different things in the AR 15 to increase it's ability to make hamburger. This gun was designed from the beginning as a military weapon , that worked on different aspects of its kill and wound ability out side the control of multiple arms treaties. It was never designed to be used by the public

There is absolutely no difference between the AR 15 and any other semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Well that just shows how little you know about guns, that and Bullet designed for this gun, makes it as hamburger making as possible at the balance between hamburger making and accuracy. No clue, this gun was designed from day one as a military weapon and was never designed for the general population. You people can't bullshit your way through this.

To repeat.... this rifle has never been used by the military. It has never been used in a war. It is not a weapon of war. It is the exact same rifle as all other semi automatic rifles, and as well, every semi automatic pistol and shotgun.......no difference in how they operate.....and you can even call revolvers semi automatic weapons as well...

There have been millions of these rifles in private hands since they came out.....and only a few are used a year for crime or murder..

In fact....more people are killed by lawn mowers every single year than are killed each year by any mass public shooter with an AR-15 rifle..... If you want to save more lives, ban lawn mowers.....
Bullshit you have no clue and anyone can find that out with ten minutes of looking into it. The AR-15 is based on the 7.62 mm AR-10 designed by Eugene Stoner, as a military weapons from day one , it was made to compete for the major Government contract. It was then advise that they wanted to move to the 5.56 version because the military saw that as the direction they wanted , so Armulite to get the contract converted the AR-10 to the smaller shell and ultimately it was designed as the AR-15. As requested by the military . When it was the AR-15 4000 were ordered by the air force , and they must of likes it so they ordered 45, 000 more all during that time it was the AR-15. So point bein, don't ever believe what this gun expert has to say about any gun, he has no clue, which I've shown in literally every one of my responses to him. There is no group that I have dealt with that know less about their subject of choice as these Gun Bubbas.
By the way Stoners family said after he had died and the AR-15 came under pressure , that this gun was never designed to be used by the public , it was designed for the military from day one. and he would roll over in his grave to find out these stupid gun Bubbas like to make hamburger out of anything they shoot with it.
AR15s are not assault weapons, they are sporting rifles...
Bathtubs kill more Americans than people using ar15’s...
Progressives don’t get to pick which firearms are legal and which ones are not... Because they are incredibly ignorant on the subject...

The air force increased that number by 45,000. It was the AR15 , it had no other name at the time. Changing the name doesn't make it a different gun. Changing the original design meant to make it a hamburger gun To make it more accurate of more of a hamburger gun , doesn't change a thing . It was designed from day one as a military weapon.

And exactly, whether military grade or not, are these guns used in homicides each year, and in these, how many would have been successful using a differrent type gun or other weapon?
Don't know , no one does but I know for the fact that it is the gun of choice for any serious mass murderer in public and in our schools. Its a hamburger gun and the fact that there is other hamburger guns out there, makes it no less of reason not to regulate this hamburger gun.

No...it is not the gun of choice....the pistol is the gun of choice...in fact, the worst school shooting was done with two handguns, not a rifle.....

That gun you hate....is protected by the 2nd Amendment....specifically protected by the 2nd Amendment as stated by Justice Scalia in his dissent in Friedman v Highland Park.....as he bitch slapped the 7th circuit for ignoring D.C. v Heller and it's protection for guns that are in common use for lawful purposes, stating the AR-15 rifle is just such a gun....
Well when it's banned it won't be protected by the 2nd. The assault weapon is the weapon of choice by any big number mass murders . The pistol holds supreme because it is made up of family disputes and the gun Bubba killing that then goes along with it. Of the mass murders over 10 people the a major majority are killed by your hamburger gun your trying to protect, You see I don't give a dam what you want as far as these hamburger guns are concerned , my only concern is what I want , and I want them banned and have and will supply money to accomplish that.
I want To tell everyone before hand, that the gun Bubbas will turn this into I want to ban all guns , because the brain drain that goes with this group dictates that stupid kind of thinking.
The assault weapon is the weapon of choice by any big number mass murders .

How many times has it been used in 'mass murders'?
Can't remember I just know that about 60 to 70% of mass murders over 10 people are killed with this hamburger gun. You don't get this at all, I would never go out of my way to respond to a person request that I think are ding dongs. The people who know about the subject know what I'm saying is the truth and I sure don't give a shit what Gun Bubbas think about my points that I make. As I said before they are by far the least knowledgeable of any group I've dealt with about their seemingly main subject of interest, plus add in that they are non stop bullshitters . And walla , I don't care. There are multiple lists out there , if you care to find out about it. Just not on my time.

And exactly, whether military grade or not, are these guns used in homicides each year, and in these, how many would have been successful using a differrent type gun or other weapon?
Don't know , no one does but I know for the fact that it is the gun of choice for any serious mass murderer in public and in our schools. Its a hamburger gun and the fact that there is other hamburger guns out there, makes it no less of reason not to regulate this hamburger gun.

No...it is not the gun of choice....the pistol is the gun of choice...in fact, the worst school shooting was done with two handguns, not a rifle.....

That gun you hate....is protected by the 2nd Amendment....specifically protected by the 2nd Amendment as stated by Justice Scalia in his dissent in Friedman v Highland Park.....as he bitch slapped the 7th circuit for ignoring D.C. v Heller and it's protection for guns that are in common use for lawful purposes, stating the AR-15 rifle is just such a gun....
Well when it's banned it won't be protected by the 2nd. The assault weapon is the weapon of choice by any big number mass murders . The pistol holds supreme because it is made up of family disputes and the gun Bubba killing that then goes along with it. Of the mass murders over 10 people the a major majority are killed by your hamburger gun your trying to protect, You see I don't give a dam what you want as far as these hamburger guns are concerned , my only concern is what I want , and I want them banned and have and will supply money to accomplish that.
I want To tell everyone before hand, that the gun Bubbas will turn this into I want to ban all guns , because the brain drain that goes with this group dictates that stupid kind of thinking.

Can't remember I just know that about 60 to 70% of mass murders over 10 people are killed with this hamburger gun. You don't get this at all, I would never go out of my way to respond to a person request that I think are ding dongs. The people who know about the subject know what I'm saying is the truth and I sure don't give a shit what Gun Bubbas think about my points that I make. As I said before they are by far the least knowledgeable of any group I've dealt with about their seemingly main subject of interest, plus add in that they are non stop bullshitters . And walla , I don't care. There are multiple lists out there , if you care to find out about it. Just not on my time.
Bathtubs kill more people than people using ar15’s... fact

The air force increased that number by 45,000. It was the AR15 , it had no other name at the time. Changing the name doesn't make it a different gun. Changing the original design meant to make it a hamburger gun To make it more accurate of more of a hamburger gun , doesn't change a thing . It was designed from day one as a military weapon.

AR15s are sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less
Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massive government contract for the military. Stick that in your gun expert ear.

Well, given that in order to ban the "weapon of choice" you must set certain paramaters that define the gun you want to ban, and given that the weapon is functionally the same as all other firearms, you need to ban all other guns to ban that one, so yes, you are going for a total ban.

You may be too fucking stupid to understand what you will do, but that is not an excuse. You, nevertheless, want to ban all guns, even if you are too much of an idiot to understand that the consequences.

Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massive government contract for the military. Stick that in your gun expert ear.
AR15s are sporting rifles, great for varmit hunting up to large North American game.

one problem.

YOU are the one making the claim.

It's on YOU to back it up.

after all, it's what the thread is about.

and not used in combat until it was modified, and became a totally different firearm

one problem.

Tell me why I would care what you want.

Well, given that in order to ban the "weapon of choice" you must set certain paramaters that define the gun you want to ban, and given that the weapon is functionally the same as all other firearms, you need to ban all other guns to ban that one, so yes, you are going for a total ban.

You may be too fucking stupid to understand what you will do, but that is not an excuse. You, nevertheless, want to ban all guns, even if you are too much of an idiot to understand that the consequences.

last time, they banned those firearms because of cosmetic differences.

one problem.

Tell me why I would care what you want.

Just thought you'd like to back up your lame claim

Gun bubbas argue no matter what you say against guns, mostly lies and wacko make believe, so why would I get overly concerned about what Gun Bubbas mental cases want.

and not used in combat until it was modified, and became a totally different firearm
Yep, AR15s are just sporting rifles...
We have no violent crime where I live so I use my ARs mainly for hunting...

one problem.

Not enough to matter... it’s a nonissue.

well that just makes you wrong . So why should I care about that then.

Gun bubbas argue no matter what you say against guns, mostly lies and wacko make believe, so why would I get overly concerned about what Gun Bubbas mental cases want.
People kill people not firearms most people learn that by grade school

Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massi
So, if a gun was designed for military use, it should be banned.

Name one gun that was NOT designed for military use. Just one.

Again, you are too stupid to understand that you do, in fact, want a total ban on all firearms. The fact that you are a dumbfuck is no excuse.

well that just makes you wrong . So why should I care about that then.
Na, You need to educate yourself on the subject

Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massi
So, if a gun was designed for military use, it should be banned.

Name one gun that was NOT designed for military use. Just one.

Again, you are too stupid to understand that you do, in fact, want a total ban on all firearms. The fact that you are a dumbfuck is no excuse.
89428cb8ec86c11d7b80e153304998bc.jpg

Forum List

Back