“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

I mean I should reply to everyone of Gun Bubbas lies and wacko comment from every gun Bubba mental case. NOT

I mean I should reply to everyone of Gun Bubbas lies and wacko comment from every gun Bubba mental case. NOT
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Gun bubbas argue no matter what you say against guns, mostly lies and wacko make believe, so why would I get overly concerned about what Gun Bubbas mental cases want.

to prove your point?

Nah..

you wouldn't want to do that.

you'd rather make up shit.

Here is a real “high power” “assault rifle”...
AR15s are sporting rifles

The concussion from the muzzle causes dust to spring up from the ground in a 5 foot area in front of the rifle. I will bet the blast causes an irregular heart rhythm for a second or two.

Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massi
So, if a gun was designed for military use, it should be banned.

Name one gun that was NOT designed for military use. Just one.

Again, you are too stupid to understand that you do, in fact, want a total ban on all firearms. The fact that you are a dumbfuck is no excuse.
89428cb8ec86c11d7b80e153304998bc.jpg

Lexington and Concord may be the way we will save standard magazines.....since the items used to allow a weapon to fire must also be protected by the 2nd Amendment.....

The concussion from the muzzle causes dust to spring up from the ground in a 5 foot area in front of the rifle. I will bet the blast causes an irregular heart rhythm for a second or two.

Another real assault weapon...

Don't know , no one does but I know for the fact that it is the gun of choice for any serious mass murderer in public and in our schools. Its a hamburger gun and the fact that there is other hamburger guns out there, makes it no less of reason not to regulate this hamburger gun.

No...it is not the gun of choice....the pistol is the gun of choice...in fact, the worst school shooting was done with two handguns, not a rifle.....

That gun you hate....is protected by the 2nd Amendment....specifically protected by the 2nd Amendment as stated by Justice Scalia in his dissent in Friedman v Highland Park.....as he bitch slapped the 7th circuit for ignoring D.C. v Heller and it's protection for guns that are in common use for lawful purposes, stating the AR-15 rifle is just such a gun....
Well when it's banned it won't be protected by the 2nd. The assault weapon is the weapon of choice by any big number mass murders . The pistol holds supreme because it is made up of family disputes and the gun Bubba killing that then goes along with it. Of the mass murders over 10 people the a major majority are killed by your hamburger gun your trying to protect, You see I don't give a dam what you want as far as these hamburger guns are concerned , my only concern is what I want , and I want them banned and have and will supply money to accomplish that.
I want To tell everyone before hand, that the gun Bubbas will turn this into I want to ban all guns , because the brain drain that goes with this group dictates that stupid kind of thinking.
AR15s are sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less
Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massive government contract for the military. Stick that in your gun expert ear.

and not used in combat until it was modified, and became a totally different firearm

You have it backwards. The AR-15 was produced by Colt in 1959 for small countries on a budget. it was called the AR-15 Model 601. And it was fully automatic. It wasn't introduced as the AR-15 semi auto until AFTER the Model 604 (M-16A-1) was introduced and it the civilian AR-15 didn't share the same receiver nor was the receiver interchangable with either the M-16 of any model nor the AR-15 Model 601. The Air Force purchased 4000 Model 601s but upgraded them to the M-16A-1 Standards. They were retired in 1990 when the AF went to the M-16A-4 and dropped the full auto feature. The Army dropped the full auto feature when they went to the M-16A-3. The Model 601s were never offered to the Civilian Market. Every single one of them were destroyed. Can you imagine just how much one would be worth if you could find one? But you won't find one.

The Model 601 was upgraded to the M-16A-2 that only the Air Force used for many years. The 601 was the test rifle and did see combat in Malaysia and other countries as early as 1959. The Air Force entered the Vietnam War with the AR-15 Model 601 but upgraded to the M-16A-2. You see, there were difference between the Army model M-16A-1 and the AF M-16A-2. The Blowback mechanism was much better in the AF version. The Army decided to save money. The Army upgraded to the M-16A-3 while the AF upgraded to the M-16A-4. Today, the Army is using the M-16A-4 like the AF is.

NO M-16 will accept the receiver from the civilian AR-15 and NO civilian AR-15 will accept the receiver from the M-16 of any model nor will the AR-15 Model 601. I've handled the AR-15 Model 601. Yes, it was upgraded to the M-16A-2 at the time. But the AR-15 Model 601 was always a fully automatic rifle.

No matter how hard you squirm, you can't change history. It already happened.

No...it is not the gun of choice....the pistol is the gun of choice...in fact, the worst school shooting was done with two handguns, not a rifle.....

That gun you hate....is protected by the 2nd Amendment....specifically protected by the 2nd Amendment as stated by Justice Scalia in his dissent in Friedman v Highland Park.....as he bitch slapped the 7th circuit for ignoring D.C. v Heller and it's protection for guns that are in common use for lawful purposes, stating the AR-15 rifle is just such a gun....
Well when it's banned it won't be protected by the 2nd. The assault weapon is the weapon of choice by any big number mass murders . The pistol holds supreme because it is made up of family disputes and the gun Bubba killing that then goes along with it. Of the mass murders over 10 people the a major majority are killed by your hamburger gun your trying to protect, You see I don't give a dam what you want as far as these hamburger guns are concerned , my only concern is what I want , and I want them banned and have and will supply money to accomplish that.
I want To tell everyone before hand, that the gun Bubbas will turn this into I want to ban all guns , because the brain drain that goes with this group dictates that stupid kind of thinking.
Again this guy also doesn't have a clue , There is no way that he can change the fact that it was designed and built as a military weapon to compete for a massive government contract for the military. Stick that in your gun expert ear.

and not used in combat until it was modified, and became a totally different firearm

You have it backwards. The AR-15 was produced by Colt in 1959 for small countries on a budget. it was called the AR-15 Model 601. And it was fully automatic. It wasn't introduced as the AR-15 semi auto until AFTER the Model 604 (M-16A-1) was introduced and it the civilian AR-15 didn't share the same receiver nor was the receiver interchangable with either the M-16 of any model nor the AR-15 Model 601. The Air Force purchased 4000 Model 601s but upgraded them to the M-16A-1 Standards. They were retired in 1990 when the AF went to the M-16A-4 and dropped the full auto feature. The Army dropped the full auto feature when they went to the M-16A-3. The Model 601s were never offered to the Civilian Market. Every single one of them were destroyed. Can you imagine just how much one would be worth if you could find one? But you won't find one.

The Model 601 was upgraded to the M-16A-2 that only the Air Force used for many years. The 601 was the test rifle and did see combat in Malaysia and other countries as early as 1959. The Air Force entered the Vietnam War with the AR-15 Model 601 but upgraded to the M-16A-2. You see, there were difference between the Army model M-16A-1 and the AF M-16A-2. The Blowback mechanism was much better in the AF version. The Army decided to save money. The Army upgraded to the M-16A-3 while the AF upgraded to the M-16A-4. Today, the Army is using the M-16A-4 like the AF is.

NO M-16 will accept the receiver from the civilian AR-15 and NO civilian AR-15 will accept the receiver from the M-16 of any model nor will the AR-15 Model 601. I've handled the AR-15 Model 601. Yes, it was upgraded to the M-16A-2 at the time. But the AR-15 Model 601 was always a fully automatic rifle.

The Air Force purchased 4000 Model 601s but upgraded them to the M-16A-1 Standards.
Thanks for backing me up

The Air Force purchased 4000 Model 601s but upgraded them to the M-16A-1 Standards.
Thanks for backing me up

Actually, I gave the wrong model of M-16. They were upgraded to the M-16A-2. The AF didn't have M-16A-1s. It seems the Army cut corners on the construction to save money. Hence the -1 and -2 then the -3 and the -4. The AR-15 Model 601 was upgraded to the M-16A-2 sometime in the late 60s. Sometimes I believe that the leaders in the Army were trying to derail the M-16 program from the very beginning. Had they been successful, there would have been NO Civilian AR-15 semi autos at all.

Just learned today, the Army is now working with a new caliber that will replace both the 556 and the 762. The 6.5. With the new materials, the ammo is as light as the 556, uses the same mags as the 762 and all you have to do is do a barrel change on the battle rifles. It means that they are working on modifying the M-16 and the M-4 to also accept the 6.5. But going from the 556 to the 6.5 is more than just a barrel change. it might be easier to design a whole new rifle.

Thanks for backing me up

I;m not backing you up. I am just trying to educate the uneducated masses we have in here. I don't want to ban all guns. But I do want to see common sense gun regulations like we have in Colorado. But we just had one of the common sense laws turned down by the State Republican Senate yesterday concerning mentally ill or violent people having guns. The House (democratic controlled and even supported by some republicans) sent the bill to the Senate and it never made it out of committee. And yet, I hear the gun nutters saying something needs to be done to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. I guess the NRA sees them as a source of income so that just can't happen. It's going to be on the next general ballot and guess how the voters are going to go on that one. One of the Representatives (R) from here (the most red part of the state) voted for it yet it failed in the senate committee. It was never allowed to go to a vote in the Senate. It's mighty close to the 2018 elections to be playing those kinds of life threatening games. We'll see.

But I don't support you, personally. But I also don't support the "Grab all the Guns" dude either. And I sure as hell don't support the NRA paid trolls either.

Thanks for backing me up

Actually, I gave the wrong model of M-16. They were upgraded to the M-16A-2. The AF didn't have M-16A-1s. It seems the Army cut corners on the construction to save money. Hence the -1 and -2 then the -3 and the -4. The AR-15 Model 601 was upgraded to the M-16A-2 sometime in the late 60s. Sometimes I believe that the leaders in the Army were trying to derail the M-16 program from the very beginning. Had they been successful, there would have been NO Civilian AR-15 semi autos at all.

Just learned today, the Army is now working with a new caliber that will replace both the 556 and the 762. The 6.5. With the new materials, the ammo is as light as the 556, uses the same mags as the 762 and all you have to do is do a barrel change on the battle rifles. It means that they are working on modifying the M-16 and the M-4 to also accept the 6.5. But going from the 556 to the 6.5 is more than just a barrel change. it might be easier to design a whole new rifle.
So they were upgraded by the addition of completely different firing mechanisms thereby making them completely different firearms

The firing mechanism is what differentiates firearms not the cosmetics or the ability to rail mount accessories

I assume by "assault rifle" you mean sporting rifle that cosmetically LOOKS like a military grade rifle.

Either way,, none of those options fit. You need these options too:

[x] It's a bill of Rights, not needs

[x] It make pussies like you shit your britches in fear, and that's funny

and the most important reason:

[x] because fuck you, that's why.

Thanks for backing me up

So they were upgraded by the addition of completely different firing mechanisms thereby making them completely different firearms

The firing mechanism is what differentiates firearms not the cosmetics or the ability to rail mount accessories

Here is what the 601 looked like before the mods. And the dates it was produced. You will notice it look like stripped down M-16. Page Title

The AR and the M-16 both uses the direct impengement gas operated sliding bolt action from the very first one produced in 1959. That hasn't changed. The Mods were the made were the ability to use the M-16 accessories. Until the Model 601 was retired, it even used the triangle charging handle. The M-16 uses the bar charging handle. If what you thought was a M-16 and it had a triangle charging handle you were firing an AR-15 Model 601 modified. If you look at the pictures here of the Model 601 you will see the full auto feature.
Page Title

The ones I used all had the triangle charging handles and we called them M-16A-2s. But the M-16A-2s manufactured in 1986 all had the bar charging handle. The Marines finally dumped their -1s in 1986 and went with the same one that the AF was using and were a whole lot happier.

BTW, the Army finally went with the -4 which was what the AF was using in the early 90s. They finally dumped their bargain basement -1s and -3s.

How about leaving military history to Military Historians instead of must making crap up as you go to try and cover up a lie already.

Forum List

Back