What policies, specifically, has Trump pushed or promoted that is racist against Blacks?

Trump is more racist than any of the scum on this board and THAT's saying something and BTW you know who you are

Who cares, you are one of the least American people in America. You should be nowhere near the country, least of all telling anyone how racist or not racist they are.
Macy's has a white sheet sale today Norman 2 for the price of 1 Get a few for your friends too

Get an education Nostra and pass it on to your other redneck cracker friends
Search Results
Web results

Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 ...
www.vox.com › donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Jul 25, 2016 - If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn't racist. To the contrary, he's repeatedly said that he's “the least racist person that you've ever ...

Trump's Racism: An Oral History - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com › archive › trump-racism-comments

His racism and intolerance have always been in evidence; only slowly did he begin to understand how to use them to his advantage.

Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Racial_views_of_Donald_Tr...

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of speech and actions that have widely been viewed as racistor racially charged.
Pre-presidency · ‎Central Park jogger case · ‎2016 campaign · ‎Presidency

Trump is more racist than any of the scum on this board and THAT's saying something and BTW you know who you are
You got the easy part done...............spewing bullshit.

Show us his racist policies.

GO!
are you fn blind ? They're written in stone and if you can't see them join the fn racist club
Should be easy for you to post them here then, huh?

Why can't you?

Get an education Nostra and pass it on to your other redneck cracker friends
Search Results
Web results
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 ...
www.vox.com › donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Jul 25, 2016 - If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn't racist. To the contrary, he's repeatedly said that he's “the least racist person that you've ever ...
Trump's Racism: An Oral History - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com › archive › trump-racism-comments

His racism and intolerance have always been in evidence; only slowly did he begin to understand how to use them to his advantage.
Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Racial_views_of_Donald_Tr...

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of speech and actions that have widely been viewed as racistor racially charged.
Pre-presidency · ‎Central Park jogger case · ‎2016 campaign · ‎Presidency
Alt-left lunatic sites bringing up a court case from the 70s isn't his policies as President, Asswipe.

Try again.

Sorry Nostra Your head is as hard as a rock All you can do is deny deny deny ,,,, what is obvious to most educated people Trump is a liar a crook a racist and degenerate Also a republican But once again I repeat myself

Sorry Nostra Your head is as hard as a rock All you can do is deny deny deny ,,,, what is obvious to most educated people Trump is a liar a crook a racist and degenerate Also a republican But once again I repeat myself
Still not a single policy.

Keep failing, you are good at it.

A Dem black leader on the radio an hour ago...unless we get billions in reparations (for something that happened 150 years ago) we will go on looting. "hey black people if you want a new flat screen tv, go steal one Christopher Columbus stole an entire country". :shok:

Trump is a failure and people like you are blind to it I weep for America and what's become of this once great country One good thing he did was bring out of the closets Americas filthiest so all good people can see them

Trump is a failure and people like you are blind to it I weep for America and what's become of this once great country One good thing he did was bring out of the closets Americas filthiest so all good people can see them
I note you still fail to point out a single racist policy.

Keep failing, it's what you are good at.

How has Donald Trump been racist against the black community? Specific actions and policies.
The best proof is in the pudding.

Black unemployment hits highest rate in more than a decade ...
thehill.com › latino › 501325-black-unemployment-hit...

Jun 5, 2020 - Black unemployment hit its highest rate in a decade in May,

The unemployment rate fell to 13.3% in May after almost surpassing 15% in April.

the employment rate for blacks ticked up, from 16.7 to 16.8 percent.
That would make him ALMOST as racist as Obama.

Oops!

Bunker Boy racist Trump began his obvious racism in the New York real-estate business he inherited from his father when he was forced into a settlement in a discrimination case brought by the Federal Government for racial discrimination.

Bunker Boy entered Presidential politics via promotion of birtherism against America's first President of African American heritage.

His Golden Escalator announcement of his running for President is now famous for its racist anti-Mexican focus.

Having a policy against Mexican illegal immigration is not racist.

It is a valid policy position, and only a race baiting asshole would claim otherwise.
You are distorting his racist rant which was recognized internationally and intellectually as a racist rant. Only tea bagger slurping sucking trumpoholics believe the nonsense rhetoric in your post.

Please quote the entire "racist rant". Many only saw cherry-picked quotes by the MSM and came to this conclusion. Much like his comment about stating that "there are good people on both sides". It was totally taken out of context and the left lapped it up because they WANT to believe he is a racist.
I guess ALL the executive orders Obama put in place to help the average American ,that trump destroyed while issuing his own UN AMERICAN orders can't be observed as racist?? BULLSHIT

List them.

We all know tramp wants to disband and defund the ACA, HUD, Snap.
Propaganda. President Trump can't defund what Congress funds. Idiot.
103628206_749124482516505_2554169883796170550_n.jpg

Forum List

Back