What should the verdict be in the Floyd trial?

...The video doesn't speak for itself...
Disagree, obviously.

...since the autopsy showed a 2X lethal dose of fentanyl in his system......
I had heard that he had drugs in his system... are you sure it was a "lethal" (or 2X) lethal dose?

...the guy was already resisting arrest, refused lawful orders...
Yep... nolo contendre... but once he was subdued, the cop's knee should have been transferred to the criminal's back...

...so keeping him pinned on the ground made sense...
Yep... nolo contendre... a knee in the back would have done the trick...

...they also called the ambulance in response to his claims of not being able to breath.....
That's not enough...

You can't put a grown-man's (the cop's) knee - transmitting much of the cop's body weight - onto the back of a subject's neck for 8+ minutes, crushing his airway...

...The cop should be found not guilty.
Not really... he screwed-up... big-time... and cost the (most unworthy scumbag-caliber) subject his life... despite the warnings of his fellow police officers...

That excessive force ( knee on the neck for a long time rather than the small of the back ) and his ignoring of warnings go to intent and rob the cop of sympathy on a jury...

If you're right about the level of drug-content in the bloodstream, I could see Manslaughter rather than Murder, but the cop was the trigger for death and now he's screwed.
No.It was the Junkies fault for resisting. He got stepped on. Good riddance. Chauvin is NOT guilty.

Disagree, obviously.

I had heard that he had drugs in his system... are you sure it was a "lethal" (or 2X) lethal dose?

Yep... nolo contendre... but once he was subdued, the cop's knee should have been transferred to the criminal's back...

...they also called the ambulance in response to his claims of not being able to breath.....
That's not enough...

You can't put a grown-man's (the cop's) knee - transmitting much of the cop's body weight - onto the back of a subject's neck for 8+ minutes, crushing his airway...

Not really... he screwed-up... big-time... and cost the (most unworthy scumbag-caliber) subject his life... despite the warnings of his fellow police officers...

That excessive force ( knee on the neck for a long time rather than the small of the back ) and his ignoring of warnings go to intent and rob the cop of sympathy on a jury...

If you're right about the level of drug-content in the bloodstream, I could see Manslaughter rather than Murder, but the cop was the trigger for death and now he's screwed.

but once he was subdued, the cop's knee should have been transferred to the criminal's back...

I don't believe that is how the police are trained.....you will now have to show that that is what they are trained to do vs. trained to keep the knee on the neck......

The cop wasn't the trigger for the death......if the cops hadn't shown up he would have died from an overdose...which he did when the cops showed up....

Disagree, obviously.

That's not enough...

The notes from the autopsy.....

Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

...I don't believe that is how the police are trained.....you will now have to show that that is what they are trained to do vs. trained to keep the knee on the neck......

By virtue of the fact that the District Attorney saw it differently - to an extent sufficient to charge the cop with murder - I'd say that one's been evaluated already.

...The cop wasn't the trigger for the death......if the cops hadn't shown up he would have died from an overdose...which he did when the cops showed up....
What was the (list of ) Cause(s) of Death as stipulated on the death certificate?

Slap on the wrist near as I can tell. As for "liberals" & media, they deserve to lose all their positions because they pushed the issue to incite violence and death, those in charge of Demonicrats are bad people.

AND--one of the big lies is RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it had NOTHING to do with it ........

Yes. I did. I said not guilty.

We disagree. I think he will be charged with 3rd degree as I already said.

Do you need to vent or something?
After watching these savages rip the country up all summer? Goddam right I do.

So you do need to vent. Ok then. Let it all out.
OK. I am sick of BLM. They suck. OK?

Got it. Feel better?

Got it. Feel better?
Yep! (hehe)

Got it. Feel better?
Yep! (hehe)

That’s good. :)

Got it. Feel better?
Yep! (hehe)

That’s good. :)
Always here to please.

How can they allow anarchists to just take over parts of a city with no repercussions?

because of their skin color and politics, that’s it.

If white people did this for some cliche right wing reason, we all know the military would be sent in, and the media would present it as catastrophic front page news for weeks.

thank you Obama for mainstreaming identity politics (aka racism)
Manslaughter.

With what we know now, I think that is a pretty clear cut case of manslaughter and should be easy to get a conviction on. Murder 1 or 2? Not a snowballs chance in hell. I

Another interesting question is weather or not a charge of manslaughter will appease the angry mob. I am betting it will not as they will riot over the fact Chauvin was not convicted of murder if he just gets a manslaughter charge.

Murder 3 is harder, not sure you can establish Chauvin was 'depraved' in this case.
Chauvin did not introduce a fatal dose of fentanyl to George Floyd. That thug had already killed himself. Suicide is not murder or manslaughter.
Nope suicide is not manslaughter.

And your point was......

Because suicide is not what Floyd did nor does it match any of the actual data. What we have is Floyd making a string of really shitty decisions and taking a bunch of drugs putting himself in a bad position.

Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. Manslaughter - killing someone through negligence. If Floyd had died in the back of the squad car you might have a point. It took all of it to kill him - the drugs, the resisting arrest and the knee on his neck.
Normal Bullshit. Just keep embellishing that story--you apparently didn't listen to the BLM rioters, it was 8 minutes 46 seconds not 10 minutes. Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose that day if the police had stayed home. Take your BS down the road.
Would he?

That is conjecture. It is also not what the corner stated.

I am not embellishing a damn thing. The facts just do not support the claim Chauvin had nothing to do with Floyd's death.
You are flat out lying then. Chauvin did not have his knee on Floyd's neck for 10 minutes--it was 8 min, 46 seconds. Please keep up. Uninformed people should just STFU.
And?

Is rounding unknown to you? Do you really think the 1 min and 14 seconds is the difference between innocent and guilty? Is that all you really have?
Moron, rounding is 9 min. not 10. Ten is gross exaggeration (embellishment). A lethal dose of self administered fentanyl is suicide--not murder or manslaughter. Manslaughter is also embellishment. The man committed suicide and was used by the DNC/BLM as a distraction to aid the democrats in an illegitimate election bid. How's it feel to used as a useless pawn to be discarded when they get tired of you.
So that is a yes. That is all you have. more ranting and bullshit pulled from your ass. Carry on.
You are a FUCKING LIAR. Own it. You're the same ilk as the democrats and Burn Loot Murder.
Uh huh.

I directly quoted YOUR sources and showed how they, and the facts, disagree with your position. A reality you have yet to even face let alone deal with. But, again, all you have is name calling and partisan ignorance.

They are going for 3rd degree murder. Did the cop commit 3rd degree murder?

I have no clue. I have heard that Floyd would be dead (from drugs) regardless of the crap with the cops. Apparently, he was so loaded up that he was dying as he was screaming at the cops (which is kinda hard to understand - "I can't breath" - yet he had enough oxygen left to make that statement....so rather than jump to conclusions, I don't know.

What I DO know, for a fact, is that I am an old man. Back in the dark ages, when I was a smart assed teenager, you mouthed off to a cop, you were going to "fall up the stairs" on the way to the station. God help you if you decided to mouth off and then throw a punch....

Today? What the hell are the cops supposed to do? Beg a suspect to behave? Good Lord....and we wonder why this country is going to hell as fast as it can go....... :1041:

The problem with your scenario is that it never happened.
George Floyd did whatever he was told to do, and did not resist.
And actually he was never charged with anything, as he had not committed any crime at all.
The $20 bill were not forgeries, just badly crumpled up.

How can they allow anarchists to just take over parts of a city with no repercussions?

If white people did this for some cliche right wing reason, we all know the military would be sent in, and the media would present it as catastrophic front page news for weeks.

Manslaughter.

With what we know now, I think that is a pretty clear cut case of manslaughter and should be easy to get a conviction on. Murder 1 or 2? Not a snowballs chance in hell. I

Another interesting question is weather or not a charge of manslaughter will appease the angry mob. I am betting it will not as they will riot over the fact Chauvin was not convicted of murder if he just gets a manslaughter charge.

Murder 3 is harder, not sure you can establish Chauvin was 'depraved' in this case.
Chauvin did not introduce a fatal dose of fentanyl to George Floyd. That thug had already killed himself. Suicide is not murder or manslaughter.

And your point was......

Because suicide is not what Floyd did nor does it match any of the actual data. What we have is Floyd making a string of really shitty decisions and taking a bunch of drugs putting himself in a bad position.

Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. Manslaughter - killing someone through negligence. If Floyd had died in the back of the squad car you might have a point. It took all of it to kill him - the drugs, the resisting arrest and the knee on his neck.
Normal Bullshit. Just keep embellishing that story--you apparently didn't listen to the BLM rioters, it was 8 minutes 46 seconds not 10 minutes. Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose that day if the police had stayed home. Take your BS down the road.
Would he?

I am not embellishing a damn thing. The facts just do not support the claim Chauvin had nothing to do with Floyd's death.
You are flat out lying then. Chauvin did not have his knee on Floyd's neck for 10 minutes--it was 8 min, 46 seconds. Please keep up. Uninformed people should just STFU.
And?

Is rounding unknown to you? Do you really think the 1 min and 14 seconds is the difference between innocent and guilty? Is that all you really have?
Moron, rounding is 9 min. not 10. Ten is gross exaggeration (embellishment). A lethal dose of self administered fentanyl is suicide--not murder or manslaughter. Manslaughter is also embellishment. The man committed suicide and was used by the DNC/BLM as a distraction to aid the democrats in an illegitimate election bid. How's it feel to used as a useless pawn to be discarded when they get tired of you.
So that is a yes. That is all you have. more ranting and bullshit pulled from your ass. Carry on.
You are a FUCKING LIAR. Own it. You're the same ilk as the democrats and Burn Loot Murder.
Uh huh.

I directly quoted YOUR sources and showed how they, and the facts, disagree with your position. A reality you have yet to even face let alone deal with. But, again, all you have is name calling and partisan ignorance.

Any carotid choke hold is illegal attempted murder.
And 1.5 minutes is all it takes to kill an average person.

Manslaughter.

And your point was......

Would he?

And?

Uh huh.

Quoting your post, Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. That is a fucking lie. I also stand by my assertion that is backed in both of my sources that the man had ingested lethal amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamine prior to the incident. You are a lying pos. Take your garbage down the road.

Quoting your post, Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. That is a fucking lie. I also stand by my assertion that is backed in both of my sources that the man had ingested lethal amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamine prior to the incident. You are a lying pos. Take your garbage down the road.
The autopsy said no such thing. In fact just the opposite

Forum List

Back