What specific republican policies would combat inflation?

Prove it. Prove there are no law suits impeding drilling. Prove that Janet Yellin is not trying to choke off financing by aligning their portfolios with the world’s climate goals. You've made the claim...prove it.
Moron you made the claim so you back it up lol

Perhaps you can go back and show me in which post I said it was 100% Biden's fault. If you can't, this is just another attempt to change the parameters of the argument because you know you've lost. Typical troll tactic.
Um okay so how much is it of Biden’s fault? 95%?

Liar.

"Lol that is complete fabricated nonsense. There is nothing stopping these permits." That's your claim. Prove it.
Idiot I said there were 9000 permits that were unused. You then claimed laws were stopping them. You have to explain what those are.

Idiot I said there were 9000 permits that were unused. You then claimed laws were stopping them. You have to explain what those are.
Again, you lie. I said there were law suits that were stopping them. Now, you made this claim..."Lol that is complete fabricated nonsense. There is nothing stopping these permits."...Prove it

Again, you lie. I said there were law suits that were stopping them. Now, you made this claim..."Lol that is complete fabricated nonsense. There is nothing stopping these permits."...Prove it
Um okay then link me the lawsuits. I said there were 9000 unused patents and then you said lawsuits. YOU prove the lawsuits.

Um okay then link me the lawsuits. I said there were 9000 unused patents and then you said lawsuits. YOU prove the lawsuits.
Sorry, trollboy, but until you prove your claim, you get no more attention. And, while you're going to want to claim victory, you might employ google and find the cnbc story about the lawsuits that have been filed by the Center for Biological Diversity, WildEarth Guardians and the Western Environmental Law Center. Of course, you won't because you're just a dumb assed troll, So, either prove your claim or sit in obscurity. Either way, your stupidity is no longer interesting.

What specific republican policies would combat inflation?​

Impeach Biden, the architect of our current Inflation

Forum List

Back