What specific republican policies would combat inflation?

That’s what i thought. You’re just making shit up.
Hardly, but like I said, no handouts for you. One thing Republicans will do to combat inflation is cut or stop blank checks to Ukraine. Corrupt Democrats cannot be trusted to do so.

Hardly, but like I said, no handouts for you. One thing Republicans will do to combat inflation is cut or stop blank checks to Ukraine. Corrupt Democrats cannot be trusted to do so.
Really asshole?

You think cutting 14 billion is gonna do a damn thing about inflation?

You dumb bastard

For starters, undo egregious Regulatory policies of Democrats aimed at companies large and small. Democrat supporters don’t realize that over the top regulatory policies increase costs of goods sold.
Yes, one of the main things Democrats did was rescind Trump's energy policies which opened up the energy sector for more drilling and more exploration. Hopefully republicans will reinstate those EO's or even pass legislation to stop this stupid 'green' energy garbage.

Yes, one of the main things Democrats did was rescind Trump's energy policies which opened up the energy sector for more drilling and more exploration. Hopefully republicans will reinstate those EO's or even pass legislation to stop this stupid 'green' energy garbage.
9000 unused oil leases and 5000 approved in 2021

That’s a bullshit claim

Really asshole?

You think cutting 14 billion is gonna do a damn thing about inflation?

You dumb bastard
Every American should ask themselves, what could $14 billion can do right here at home? Now run a long and do something useful, like play in traffic.

Last edited:
No. Discuss the fecklessness of the Dims with regard to adhering to the Constitution first.

See? Anybody can impose random requirements. Until you sack up, feel obligated to gfy.
Nice try idiot. This thread is about republicans. That means you need to sack up and address the topic at hand before I do anything you request about dems.

Until green energy can run the economy on the same or at least near level as fossil fuel, it is not a viable alternative.

Nice try idiot. This thread is about republicans. That means you need to sack up and address the topic at hand before I do anything you request about dems.
Zzz. As Frank Burns was nice told, yiure even boring in technicolor.

Again, you don’t fucking give a rat’s twat about inflation. Democrap policies are always and forever about reckless spending with less than zero concern about inflation. So, don’t pretend to worry about what the GOP might do. You don’t care because you don’t give a shit about inflation.

You dishonest twat trolls are transparently fraudulent.

Zzz. As Frank Burns was nice told, yiure even boring in technicolor.

Again, you don’t fucking give a rat’s twat about inflation. Democrap policies are always and forever about reckless spending with less than zero concern about inflation. So, don’t pretend to worry about what the GOP might do. You don’t care because you don’t give a shit about inflation.

You dishonest twat trolls are transparently fraudulent.
Lol god you’re pathetic. You just can’t say anything legitimately critical about your GOP overlords huh? You’re in that orange kool aid cult deep. You can’t think for yourself. All you can do is deflect to democrats and ignore republicans like a little bitch.

Lol god you’re pathetic. You just can’t say anything legitimately critical about your GOP overlords huh? You’re in that orange kool aid cult deep. You can’t think for yourself. All you can do is deflect to democrats and ignore republicans like a little bitch.
You remain a pathetic, obvious and completely transparent fraud.

Admit that you libtard Democraps don’t give even a rat’s ass about to inflation, we can discuss this.

He Billie.zip. Are you that homosexual on the tv ads for makeup and makeup removers who even annoys females?

Orange Man Bad post ^^^^^^^^

And the Democrats plan to combat the inflation that has skyrocketed under their leadership is what more of the same. Let’s not forget which party has controlled the Presidency and both chambers of Congress during all of this and so far their plan is been to blame everyone for it but themselves.

Lol you wouldn’t be able to give me shit even if we both wanted it. You’re only pretending to be special or of any worth.

And the Democrats plan to combat the inflation that has skyrocketed under their leadership is what more of the same. Let’s not forget which party has controlled the Presidency and both chambers of Congress during all of this and so far their plan is been to blame everyone for it but themselves.
What specific democrat policies have made the inflation go sky high?

The specific facts I gave speak for themselves. If you had a rebuttal to them, you would just say it and not make some lame excuse about how I worded post.

You asked a question in the title of the thread, and then you make it clear in your post that you're not at all willing to accept any reasonable response as valid.

You're a complete waste of time...

You asked a question in the title of the thread, and then you make it clear in your post that you're not at all willing to accept any reasonable response as valid.

You're a complete waste of time...
Lol just admit you don’t have a valid response to begin with.

Lol just admit you don’t have a valid response to begin with.

You're the one who's rendered yourself a waste of time, now you want to whine that I won't waste time on you.

You're funny.

You're stupid and ignorant but, yeah, you're funny...

Before 1998, the GOP was filled with supporters of

CUTTING SPENDING

But Fox News had long since weeded those out...l

have you never heard of Ronald Reagan?

or G H Bush?

Forum List

Back