What specific republican policies would combat inflation?

The best policies require the Central Bank and the U.S government, that of monetary and fiscal restraint.

Specific? You want republicans to be specific while the freaking Country is going down the drain under democrat policies? What do democrats plan to do besides defund the Police, open borders and restrict American companies from producing energy?

Okay then explain how I am incorrect. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
You're thread title asked a question, and then your post was nothing more than some childish hissy-fit.

There's no indication that you want to have a conversation. The only impression you want to give is that you want to whine. We know this to be true because all you do is, well... whine...

You want republicans to be specific while the freaking Country is going down the drain under democrat policies?
Yes.

If you have an accountant you aren't satisfied with the solution is not getting your cousin Vinnie to do your books.

If you want the job tell us what you'll do differently that makes sense

You're thread title asked a question, and then your post was nothing more than some childish hissy-fit.

There's no indication that you want to have a conversation. The only impression you want to give is that you want to whine. We know this to be true because all you do is, well... whine...
The specific facts I gave speak for themselves. If you had a rebuttal to them, you would just say it and not make some lame excuse about how I worded post.

That was a faux question I just gave you huh? Well that doesn’t make any sense.
The faux question was limiting it to Republicans. You don’t give a rats ass when it’s the scumbag Dims doing it.

You don’t ever make sense.

GFY.

The faux question was limiting it to Republicans. You don’t give a rats ass when it’s the scumbag Dims doing it.

You don’t ever make sense.

GFY.
We can discuss the effectiveness of democrat policies but first you need to admit that the GOP is completely useless.

We can discuss the effectiveness of democrat policies but first you need to admit that the GOP is completely useless.
No. Discuss the fecklessness of the Dims with regard to adhering to the Constitution first.

See? Anybody can impose random requirements. Until you sack up, feel obligated to gfy.

For starters, undo egregious Regulatory policies of Democrats aimed at companies large and small. Democrat supporters don’t realize that over the top regulatory policies increase costs of goods sold.

Mindlessly tossing the word "conservative" here is laughable. The Tory party spends just like Jeff sessions and W did...
So you have nothing but obvious lies. As I thought.

It's very easy for you to confirm the British government's financial austerity over the past 10 years. But doing so would prove you wrong and looking like a fool, so you offer lies and bullshit instead.

Yes.

If you have an accountant you aren't satisfied with the solution is not getting your cousin Vinnie to do your books.

If you want the job tell us what you'll do differently that makes sense
We ask for specifics and the best we get is "cut some kind of regulations"

WTF?

So you have nothing but obvious lies. As I thought.

It's very easy for you to confirm the British government's financial austerity over the past 10 years. But doing so would prove you wrong and looking like a fool, so you offer lies and bullshit instead.

Relatively"austere" but not cutting and the uk govt is bigger and worse because the Tories grew it - socialized medicine being one area.

U.K. Govt is so big nobody can handle it as PM...

Do you want America like that?

Forum List

Back