What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump

Again people should stop commenting on this thread all together. Stephen Hawking is NOT capable of speaking anymore other than simple sentences. He is being used as a puppet to make money by those who are suppose to be caring for him, and it's disgusting no matter whether they're using him to bash or praise trump. Let's ALLLL back away from this.
So now we should be wary of what one of the smartest men on earth says.. but take a pathological liar, like Trump, at his word..
Got it.

Hawking did not say this. Sadly he hasn't been capable of saying this for some years now. ALS is a terrible disease. I don't know or care what he would say about it if he was able. My point is, he's being taken advantage of in his state, and wether or not he's bashing or praising trump in these statements, they are not coming from him, but people using him as a puppet for money. We should not be helping the people doing that by pushing this story, even if we agree with them. It's not ok. HAWKING CANNOT COMMUNICATE ANYMORE THAN VERY SIMPLE SENTENCES THAT TAKE HIM A HALF HOUR TO COMPLETE. This is not coming from hawking. Don't care what he would say, just care about the fact of how sick it is to use him like human puppet for gain. That's just not right. We should get off this thread and have discourse about trump somewhere that's not originating with abuse of the disabled.
Funny since Trump mocks the disabled.. he's fair game. Thanks for input. Lol
You mean the disabled who feel they can mock Trump and not be mocked back?
Sorry, mofo, PC Time is a thing of the past.
I guess reading isn't your forte. Hawking gave constructive criticism, he mocked no one. The only ones doing the mocking here are the low information Trump voter mocking someone not fit to empty his bed pan.
I find it interesting that my posts have zero to do with Trump and yet all you can do is toss out ad hominems about how I love Trump.
Are you that stupid? Yes, you are.

"What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump"

He quite likely says the same things pretty much anyone of above average intellect says. Be that as it may, one doesn't need to be the "smartest man in the world," or anything really close to it, to see what's wrong with Trump.
Be all that as it may, the problem with Trump isn't that he's not brilliant, but rather that he'd isn't as bright as he claims he is. For example, Trump likes to tout that he went to Wharton. In fact he did, but what he doesn't say is that he didn't get a Wharton graduate degree (their MBA is the degree that would-be "high fliers" and very smart people in business and finance get). Trump's a guy of slightly above average intellect who got a degree and then put his father's millions to work and made money as a result, but make no mistake, Trump's failed at more stuff than do people of notably higher than average intelligence.

The "issue" with Trump and Trumpkins, however, isn't so much that they're abjectly stupid; it's that he and they are profoundly ignorant and they aren't of a mind to alter that state of being. You'll notice I included some "anti-intellectualism" content above. Read it. Intellectualism is somewhat about being innately smart, but in adulthood, shortcomings in that dimension can readily be offset by, without exception doing all the following: (1) fully applying the intellect one has -- assuming one is born with average to slightly above average intellect -- (2) getting very well informed on whatever topic one must address, and (3) having mastered critical thinking skills and consistently applying them. Trump and Trumpkins just don't do those things on anything resembling a regular basis, let alone without exception. That's the real problem.

I once made Stephen Hawking change his mind and life long views on a scientific matter, so he can't be the smartest man because I don't even think I am.
One reason he's not as smart as you make him to be is that HAWKING doesn't understand the broad scope of the wall, because he has never saw the long reaching affects of gangs, drugs, and MASS illegal imigrations and their decay &
stress on inner cities. He also never took into account that the wall is more then just about immigration, it's long reach is beyond his ability to see outside his blinders made for him by liberal media and his University life.
There's some things you go to a physicist about, but when it comes to building healthy functioning cities, there's others.
If I want to know about worm holes I go to Hawking, when I want to clean up the inner cities and build something I go to Trump-common sense 101.

Repeat of my former post relating to this subject:
The ancient archaic age concept of keeping your kingdom -community continually building through projects, & temples, churches, etc was in order to keep people busy working, money flowing which always found it's way back to gov't by way of taxes and their theft. Perhaps this is the mystery of the many construction guilds.
So when the avg person see's building the wall, they only see the purpose of securing the borders and never see the deeper purpose of these projects that involve stimulation by direct and indirect jobs, manufacturing, commodity extraction businesses and suppliers, laborers, shipping and transport, engineering, technical & managerial services, etc.
Furthermore that boost only stimulates money flow from the extra flow of cash comes more spending trickling down to goods and services in their lives including the cash made by investors of these beneficiaries. All of which pay taxes thus revenues for the Gov't expand as well as the money always makes it back to the Gov't.
Therefore spending on THE RIGHT PROJECTS IN THE RIGHT MANNER is part of a system of stimulating sluggish flows of spending and is regulated in order to keep inflation at bay or to keep from a overly depressed economy. With the majority baby boomers near retirement age the gov't is gonna want the flow moving for many reasons, 1 being they will need higher savings rates and 2 being the gov't is gonna need to offset the parity between boomers retiring and the lesser populated back pack hoodie wearing play doh babies.

Does this mean that the US Postal Service is a black hole with no event horizon?

No, but there is a wormhole in your dryer that steals all those missing socks and it leads to the other end on the side of the hwy which is why you always see that one lone sock on the side of the Highways.

He's one of Jerry's Kids!

I like Jerry's kids...I think Hawking is a fucking moron
Thanks for proving why I created this thread.
So let me get this straight... you think one of the most brilliant men ever is a " moron" but Donald Trump is a great leader and honest man.
Right?
I presume you are a physicist?
If you're not, stick your useless opinion in your anus.
You really are a logic free type of guy aren't you.
So with your logic, we all need to be serial sex offending pathological liars to discuss Trump?
I just checked my watch and it's time for you to start yet another Bat Shit Crazy Liberal thread.
Tired of getting your ass kicked, the anti Groucho?

I once made Stephen Hawking change his mind and life long views on a scientific matter, so he can't be the smartest man because I don't even think I am.
One reason he's not as smart as you make him to be is that HAWKING doesn't understand the broad scope of the wall, because he has never saw the long reaching affects of gangs, drugs, and MASS illegal imigrations and their decay &
stress on inner cities. He also never took into account that the wall is more then just about immigration, it's long reach is beyond his ability to see outside his blinders made for him by liberal media and his University life.
There's some things you go to a physicist about, but when it comes to building healthy functioning cities, there's others.
If I want to know about worm holes I go to Hawking, when I want to clean up the inner cities and build something I go to Trump-common sense 101.

Repeat of my former post relating to this subject:
The ancient archaic age concept of keeping your kingdom -community continually building through projects, & temples, churches, etc was in order to keep people busy working, money flowing which always found it's way back to gov't by way of taxes and their theft. Perhaps this is the mystery of the many construction guilds.
So when the avg person see's building the wall, they only see the purpose of securing the borders and never see the deeper purpose of these projects that involve stimulation by direct and indirect jobs, manufacturing, commodity extraction businesses and suppliers, laborers, shipping and transport, engineering, technical & managerial services, etc.
Furthermore that boost only stimulates money flow from the extra flow of cash comes more spending trickling down to goods and services in their lives including the cash made by investors of these beneficiaries. All of which pay taxes thus revenues for the Gov't expand as well as the money always makes it back to the Gov't.
Therefore spending on THE RIGHT PROJECTS IN THE RIGHT MANNER is part of a system of stimulating sluggish flows of spending and is regulated in order to keep inflation at bay or to keep from a overly depressed economy. With the majority baby boomers near retirement age the gov't is gonna want the flow moving for many reasons, 1 being they will need higher savings rates and 2 being the gov't is gonna need to offset the parity between boomers retiring and the lesser populated back pack hoodie wearing play doh babies.

Again people should stop commenting on this thread all together. Stephen Hawking is NOT capable of speaking anymore other than simple sentences. He is being used as a puppet to make money by those who are suppose to be caring for him, and it's disgusting no matter whether they're using him to bash or praise trump. Let's ALLLL back away from this.
So now we should be wary of what one of the smartest men on earth says.. but take a pathological liar, like Trump, at his word..
Got it.

Hawking did not say this. Sadly he hasn't been capable of saying this for some years now. ALS is a terrible disease. I don't know or care what he would say about it if he was able. My point is, he's being taken advantage of in his state, and wether or not he's bashing or praising trump in these statements, they are not coming from him, but people using him as a puppet for money. We should not be helping the people doing that by pushing this story, even if we agree with them. It's not ok. HAWKING CANNOT COMMUNICATE ANYMORE THAN VERY SIMPLE SENTENCES THAT TAKE HIM A HALF HOUR TO COMPLETE. This is not coming from hawking. Don't care what he would say, just care about the fact of how sick it is to use him like human puppet for gain. That's just not right. We should get off this thread and have discourse about trump somewhere that's not originating with abuse of the disabled.

That's fair game, but you loose your credibility criticizing trump for that when you keep pushing a story stemming from abuse of someone with ALS, especially after someone who gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know what's going on hawking, warned you numerous times about it, and you keep pushing it. And oh yes that person hasn't just asked you to stop commenting on a story stemming from abuse, but everyone on any side in the thread, no matter what their view is. this really is not at all classy

So let me get this straight... you think one of the most brilliant men ever is a " moron" but Donald Trump is a great leader and honest man.
Right?
So with your logic, we all need to be serial sex offending pathological liars to discuss Trump?
I just checked my watch and it's time for you to start yet another Bat Shit Crazy Liberal thread.

You're a dreamer, dude. You couldn't take him on his worst day

"What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump"

He quite likely says the same things pretty much anyone of above average intellect says. Be that as it may, one doesn't need to be the "smartest man in the world," or anything really close to it, to see what's wrong with Trump.
Be all that as it may, the problem with Trump isn't that he's not brilliant, but rather that he'd isn't as bright as he claims he is. For example, Trump likes to tout that he went to Wharton. In fact he did, but what he doesn't say is that he didn't get a Wharton graduate degree (their MBA is the degree that would-be "high fliers" and very smart people in business and finance get). Trump's a guy of slightly above average intellect who got a degree and then put his father's millions to work and made money as a result, but make no mistake, Trump's failed at more stuff than do people of notably higher than average intelligence.

The "issue" with Trump and Trumpkins, however, isn't so much that they're abjectly stupid; it's that he and they are profoundly ignorant and they aren't of a mind to alter that state of being. You'll notice I included some "anti-intellectualism" content above. Read it. Intellectualism is somewhat about being innately smart, but in adulthood, shortcomings in that dimension can readily be offset by, without exception doing all the following: (1) fully applying the intellect one has -- assuming one is born with average to slightly above average intellect -- (2) getting very well informed on whatever topic one must address, and (3) having mastered critical thinking skills and consistently applying them. Trump and Trumpkins just don't do those things on anything resembling a regular basis, let alone without exception. That's the real problem.
Good post. But what sets Trump apart from all previous charlatans is he's taken lying to a new art form. He's convinced his sheep there is no such thing as FACTS, only what he tells them.

Right?

I know you fact free cult members all stick together. It's what cults do..
And you'll all end up like the followers of Jim Jones, literally or figuratively.

Right?
Excuse me, you are the hot head who brings us Trump when I haven't mentioned him once.
All you're proving is that you are hyperventilating your brain right out of your skull.

Got it.

I guess reading isn't your forte. Hawking gave constructive criticism, he mocked no one. The only ones doing the mocking here are the low information Trump voter mocking someone not fit to empty his bed pan.
I find it interesting that my posts have zero to do with Trump and yet all you can do is toss out ad hominems about how I love Trump.
Did you vote for him? Don't run away.

I know you fact free cult members all stick together. It's what cults do..
And you'll all end up like the followers of Jim Jones, literally or figuratively.
You better upgrade your ad hominem subscription.

Speaking with Piers Morgan during an interview with Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, Stephen Hawking was asked his view of Trump’s presidency.

"Trump was selected by people who felt disenfranchised by the governing elite and the revolt against globalization. His priority will be to satisfy this electorate who are neither liberal nor that well-informed. We have already seen this in the promise to build a wall along the Mexican border and the sanction of two oil pipelines and the appointment to the Environment Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, a man who does not believe carbon dioxide causes climate change. This appointment pleases the coal industry and miners who voted for Trump."

Piers, always the Trump cheerleader, asked the professor if the reaction to Trump’s election is justified and Hawking said maybe, but “it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach” and he went on to say that he feels like he cannot visit the U.S. because of the Butternut Bigot:
"I would like to visit again and to talk to other scientists, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Piers asked if Professor Hawking had any message he’d like to relay to him. The professor’s response was :

"He should replace Scott Pruitt at the Environment Protection Agency. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid."

WATCH: Stephen Hawking Just Said What We All Are Thinking About Trump In One Brilliant Interview

Exactly what qualifies him as the smartest man in the world. I bet just about anyone could teach him a thing or two. So he may be well informed on a subject or two, but I seriously doubt he knows much beyond them and obviously he doesn't have much common sense.
And you came to this brilliant conclusion how exactly? Lol
" he knows a thing or two." Lmao
Only a DEPLORABLE would say that.

Try answering my question before you ask me anything. And I didn't say what you put in quotes. Typical fucking hack.

One thing you aren't aware of is, although his body continues to deteriorate, his mind is alive and alert as ever.
He's the Dali Lama of scientists and people crave to hear what this genius of a man has to say. He's the antithesis of Trump and his sheep.

Hawking, though very bright and very well educated, has one character trait that Trump does not and that is essential for all leaders and that all truly smart people have: the ability to admit when they are wrong. Trump is such an insecure egoist that he won't admit having been wrong or that he's not the best at anything. The smartest people in the world make mistakes and admit them and move on. They are secure enough in themselves to do so.

Trump's insecurity wouldn't bother me were he not POTUS. But he is POTUS and it's very disturbing as a result because it makes him susceptible to manipulation via simple flattery.

You bet your tiny Liberal, Open Borders brain I did.
Now what does that have to do with Stephen "I Need Someone To Wipe My Ass" Hawkings?

One thing you aren't aware of is, although his body continues to deteriorate, his mind is alive and alert as ever.
He's the Dali Lama of scientists and people crave to hear what this genius of a man has to say. He's the antithesis of Trump and his sheep.

Hawking, though very bright and very well educated, has one character trait that Trump does not and that is essential for all leaders and that all truly smart people have: the ability to admit when they are wrong. Trump is such an insecure egoist that he won't admit having been wrong or that he's not the best at anything. The smartest people in the world make mistakes and admit them and move on. They are secure enough in themselves to do so.

Trump's insecurity wouldn't bother me were he not POTUS. But he is POTUS and it's very disturbing as a result because it makes him susceptible to manipulation via simple flattery.
Indeed. He'll be friendly with the devil if he compliments him... kinda like Putin.

You bet your tiny Liberal, Open Borders brain I did.
Now what does that have to do with Stephen "I Need Someone To Wipe My Ass" Hawkings?
Of course you did. There never wasn't any doubt that you didn't let racism, misogyny, an inability to tell the truth, being an admitted sex offender and having the emotional makeup of a 9 year old get in your way of your vote.

Forum List

Back