What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump

:rofl:
Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent
Yeah you know more than this brilliant man.
Thanks for the laugh

Stephen Hawking is certifiable and jealous of normal people. Get real. He has zero common sense.

Let me know the next time he hammers a 16p nail in within 4 whacks, until then, dismissed.

He can't even really communicate with humanity properly and you shnooks are putting words in his mouth? That's pathetic.

You stupid freaking idiot...Hawking is not capable making these statements and hasn't been for at least 5 years probably longer. You're a jackass and your no better than the people your going after when you use a dumbass ad hominem like that as if it's a valid argument.

If there's one thing to take from this thread, and it's deplorable origins, it's that people now a days, both right and left, don't actually hold to any sort of principles, just whatever their tribe tells them to say, which is whatever position is more beneficial at the time, and whatever letter is in front of their leaders name R or D.

I find it interesting that my posts have zero to do with Trump and yet all you can do is toss out ad hominems about how I love Trump.
Are you that stupid? Yes, you are.
You mean like Trump have the balls to address Business Visas, Off-Shoring and Trespassers taking our jobs?
Nah, I never took our Economic Policy in account.
You voted for a serial sex offender who is incapable of telling the truth.
Now how could a president who constantly lies to us hurt the country and world?
Hmmmm
Didn't think of that did you...or you didn't care.

Serial sex offender?
Where's the proof?

Oh, I see, you think Donald J Trump = Bill Clinton!
Still living in that bubble I see. He's a self admitted serial sex offender. Funny you missed that part of his resume..
Link?
And I don't mean a Missing Link such as yourself.
Do you need a link that the sun rises in the east too?
The Access Hollywood video is his admitting who and what he is..,
Access Hollywood...you just completely devalued your existence.

You voted for a serial sex offender who is incapable of telling the truth.
Now how could a president who constantly lies to us hurt the country and world?
Hmmmm
Didn't think of that did you...or you didn't care.

Serial sex offender?
Where's the proof?

Still living in that bubble I see. He's a self admitted serial sex offender. Funny you missed that part of his resume..
Link?
So an audio of your serial sex offender's own words is not enough proof for you ? My god... when you sold your soul to the devil it must have been your happiest day ever.

Thanks for the laugh

Stephen Hawking is certifiable and jealous of normal people. Get real. He has zero common sense.

Let me know the next time he hammers a 16p nail in within 4 whacks, until then, dismissed.

He can't even really communicate with humanity properly and you shnooks are putting words in his mouth? That's pathetic.

You stupid freaking idiot...Hawking is not capable making these statements and hasn't been for at least 5 years probably longer. You're a jackass and your no better than the people your going after when you use a dumbass ad hominem like that as if it's a valid argument.

If there's one thing to take from this thread, and it's deplorable origins, it's that people now a days, both right and left, don't actually hold to any sort of principles, just whatever their tribe tells them to say, which is whatever position is more beneficial at the time, and whatever letter is in front of their leaders name R or D.

You know, you really didn't have to go that far. I have since edited the post you quoted.

The whole OP is a lie.

Serial sex offender?
Where's the proof?

Link?
So an audio of your serial sex offender's own words is not enough proof for you ? My god... when you sold your soul to the devil it must have been your happiest day ever.
A brag vs a crime?
You're an imbecile; no sarcasm intended.
You're an absolute imbecile.

more authoritarian approach? Trump is working on limiting the federal govt FFS
Ironically, what a dumb thing to say..
Is that astounding? All President Trump has done is shrink the federal government and restore power to the states as the U.S. Constitution outlines. And for that the left completely loses their shit and wants to falsely accuse him of being what they are: authoritarian.

The Anti Groucho revels in having the morals of a KGB agent... in other words.. many in Trump's cabinet.

Thanks for the laugh

You know, you really didn't have to go that far. I have since edited the post you quoted.

The whole OP is a lie.

I probably should not have. But use a little more self awareness before saying something like I can't trust a guy with ALS who can't swing a hammer. Not helping your case. Fueling those against your case.

Link?
A brag vs a crime?
A brag? Is that what you tried to tell yourself?
IM sure the 13 women that verified his standing in serial sex offenders R Us was just all a figment of your imagination too.
You're a clown just like the orange one. You're perfect together. No morals, no common sense, and a pathological liar.

Link?
A brag vs a crime?
IM sure the 13 women that verified his standing in serial sex offenders R Us was just all a figment of your imagination too.
You're a clown just like the orange one. You're perfect together. No morals, no common sense, and a pathological liar.
And where are they today?
They should be testifying at the Russian Connection hearings.
I guess you approve of Trespassers.

" I like to grab them by the pussy."
" I moved on her and she was married."

Anti Groucho: I'll vote for that.

I vote for Americans having jobs.
And keeping Bill Clinton away from White House interns.
And for the fact that you're an 18 year old imbecile.

A brag vs a crime?
That has to be the most incoherent comment of yours yet.
I guess you think Bill Cosby is innocent too. Lol
None of Trump's victims sued. Not a one. They were pissed when they heard him lie about it at the debate.
The fact you bought THATlie of his with so many others shows exactly who you are.

A brag vs a crime?
None of Trump's victims sued. Not a one. They were pissed when they heard him lie about it at the debate.
The fact you bought THATlie of his with so many others shows exactly who you are.
Yet all of Bill Clintons victims showed up to a debate and I bet that didn't phase you a bit.
Liberal, Open Borders, asshole Hypocrite

Just like a true deplorable you run away from the crimes of your serial sex offender and run to Bill CLINTON.
You're so very average. You're exactly like the low information Trump voter who didn't care they were voting for a lunatic.

Just like a true deplorable you run away from the crimes of your serial sex offender and run to Bill CLINTON.
You're so very average. You're exactly like the low information Trump voter who didn't care they were voting for a lunatic.
Hillary believes in Open Borders = No Jobs for Americans.
It's obvious you are a trespasser or live off your portfolio or welfare or food stamps.

A brag vs a crime?
Yet all of Bill Clintons victims showed up to a debate and I bet that didn't phase you a bit.
Liberal, Open Borders, asshole Hypocrite
Trump's grandstanding impressed you?
Damn you are so easily conned.
The mark of a very stupid individual.
When Trump goes down and he's going down you will be humiliated for life for defending this unhinged lunatic.
Your grandkids will say, " What were you thinking?"

Forum List

Back