What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump

Poor disabled Stephen Hawking may not even have realized that Morgan didn't give a shit about the cosmos or physics or the relationship between time and space. Hawking was merely used as a stooge by the left wing American media to undermine the President of the United States.
Undermine? How is offering valid criticism" undermining."
You Trump whores are so sensitive to any criticism whatsoever... just like your liar in chief.
Besides Trump's doing a great job of undermining his presidency all by himself.

The Anti Groucho revels in having the morals of a KGB agent... in other words.. many in Trump's cabinet.
What are you rambling about now that I've completely humiliated you?
Ha ha ... by making excuses for the serial sex offender?
Surely you are one of the biggest assholes on this forum... and that's saying a lot.

Uh he has never been convicted of a sex crime, so I'm confused as to how you can call him a serial sex offender. Especially when Bill Clinton been accused of rape, and that was back in the day before he was even president, and was found to be lying about the lewinski scandal for a year. If that's all you need to condemn trump than go ahed and condemn Clinton.

Like I said before this thread illustrates that no one is operating on any principles or reason here. Just tribal emotions of I'm gonna say what helps my side most at the time, despite any other position I've held in the past.
No the serial sex offender never was convicted of a sex crime even though he admitted to it. Even though there were many women who had the courage to come forward to testify him assaulting them. He wasn't convicted of defrauding thousands of people either... even though there were many that were.

This thread proves that even when one of the smartest men in the world has valid criticism of Trump, his whores come out like a pack of wild dogs and try to savage him.
It's their MO.

Yes Bill CLINTON lied about sex. Donald Trump lies about everything and anything. Even the size of his inauguration crowd, that he had the biggest electoral victory since Reagan, that there were 3-6 millions illegals that voted... all because his ego was injured because he didn't win the popular vote.

Again not a trump supporter, didn't vote for nor currently like the guy. I've never had locker room talk like what trump claims is locker room talk. I'm also not a fragile narcissist who constantly needs to inflate themselves. By YOUR STANDARDS Clinton is just as bad, and has committed an even bigger treason than trump colluding with Russia, with Clinton selling satellite secretes to China...again by your standards. Not to mention trump has never actually perjured himself like Clinton did under OATH.

My point is, you cannot criticize trump for what you are, unless you criticize Clinton for the same. I never excused Clinton for what he did, the left did, how does the left have any credibility now criticizing trump?
CLINTON is old news. The fact you keep bringing him up undermines your so called objectivity.
We have a habitual liar in the White House. If the country nor our allies can't trust what he says... when areal crisis hits.. no one will believe a word he says.

That has to be the most incoherent comment of yours yet.
I guess you think Bill Cosby is innocent too. Lol
None of Trump's victims sued. Not a one. They were pissed when they heard him lie about it at the debate.
The fact you bought THATlie of his with so many others shows exactly who you are.
Yet all of Bill Clintons victims showed up to a debate and I bet that didn't phase you a bit.
Liberal, Open Borders, asshole Hypocrite
Trump's grandstanding impressed you?
Damn you are so easily conned.
The mark of a very stupid individual
When Trump goes down and he's going down you will be humiliated for life for defending this unhinged lunatic
What I like about Trump is that his stand on American Economic Policy has been consistent for over 20 years.
You know, longer that the number of years you spent in 8th grade.
Trump's history revolves around scamming people. Small businessmen, contractors etc. Remember he said he'll never settle when he was sued for scamming people with his bogus University?
He settled. Lol
He's a crook and you're petrified the hearing will bear this out.
You don't know much about business, do you?
Trump hires the companies that hire the contractors.
The companies didn't pay the contractors so the contractors went for the publicity.
Can't say I blame them as they deserve better from the companies that hired them.
Check out the devastation your fraud caused in Atlantic City where so many lost their shirts while Trump walked away with millions. And that's just one city he plundered. Excuse me while I go watch the news now to see how many times your guy embarrsssed himself and the country today.

Surely you are one of the biggest assholes on this forum... and that's saying a lot.

Uh he has never been convicted of a sex crime, so I'm confused as to how you can call him a serial sex offender. Especially when Bill Clinton been accused of rape, and that was back in the day before he was even president, and was found to be lying about the lewinski scandal for a year. If that's all you need to condemn trump than go ahed and condemn Clinton.

Like I said before this thread illustrates that no one is operating on any principles or reason here. Just tribal emotions of I'm gonna say what helps my side most at the time, despite any other position I've held in the past.
No the serial sex offender never was convicted of a sex crime even though he admitted to it. Even though there were many women who had the courage to come forward to testify him assaulting them. He wasn't convicted of defrauding thousands of people either... even though there were many that were.

This thread proves that even when one of the smartest men in the world has valid criticism of Trump, his whores come out like a pack of wild dogs and try to savage him.
It's their MO.

Yes Bill CLINTON lied about sex. Donald Trump lies about everything and anything. Even the size of his inauguration crowd, that he had the biggest electoral victory since Reagan, that there were 3-6 millions illegals that voted... all because his ego was injured because he didn't win the popular vote.

Again not a trump supporter, didn't vote for nor currently like the guy. I've never had locker room talk like what trump claims is locker room talk. I'm also not a fragile narcissist who constantly needs to inflate themselves. By YOUR STANDARDS Clinton is just as bad, and has committed an even bigger treason than trump colluding with Russia, with Clinton selling satellite secretes to China...again by your standards. Not to mention trump has never actually perjured himself like Clinton did under OATH.

My point is, you cannot criticize trump for what you are, unless you criticize Clinton for the same. I never excused Clinton for what he did, the left did, how does the left have any credibility now criticizing trump?
CLINTON is old news. The fact you keep bringing him up undermines your so called objectivity.
We have a habitual liar in the White House. If the country nor our allies can't trust what he says... when areal crisis hits.. no one will believe a word he says.

The biggest crisis we have in America is the selling out of Americans in the job market.
No good jobs, no economy, no country.

Yet all of Bill Clintons victims showed up to a debate and I bet that didn't phase you a bit.
Liberal, Open Borders, asshole Hypocrite
When Trump goes down and he's going down you will be humiliated for life for defending this unhinged lunatic
What I like about Trump is that his stand on American Economic Policy has been consistent for over 20 years.
Trump's history revolves around scamming people. Small businessmen, contractors etc. Remember he said he'll never settle when he was sued for scamming people with his bogus University?
He settled. Lol
The companies didn't pay the contractors so the contractors went for the publicity.
Can't say I blame them as they deserve better from the companies that hired them.
Check out the devastation your fraud caused in Atlantic City where so many lost their shirts while Trump walked away with millions. And that's just one city he plundered. Excuse me while I go watch the news now to see how many times your guy embarrsssed himself and the country today.
My heart also breaks for the 99.999999999999999999999% of Silicon Valley companies that go broke after sucking up billions in investors money.
Are you like 15 years old?

He settled. Lol
My heart also breaks for the 99.999999999999999999999% of Silicon Valley companies that go broke after sucking up billions in investors money.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with how Trump defrauded many.
Are you retarded?
Selling your soul to the pussy grabber has made you crazy and more immoral than u were before.

I'm laughing so hard over the mindless Trump whores claiming and insinuating superior intellect over Stephen Hawking.

I knew this would happen which is why I posted his comments.
You dopes never disappoint.

See my first post in this thread.

Hawking is no longer capable of stringing together anything more than simple sentences, and it takes a looong time for him to do that, and even that was about 5 years ago, and he's deteriorated more since. The people in control of hawking are using him and his ALS to make money. You really should not be promoting this story wether he's bashing or praising trump. It really is not at all classy.

How do you know this information?

The last documentary about him around 5 years ago stated this problem, and showed him in his actual current state taking a very long time communicate simple sentences. And it's completely in line with the progression ALS, of which he has defied the odds of for a long time, but sadly no one can outrun ALS. And usually when you hit the point he has, it's a quick spiral downwards. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the next year or two, but then again he has almost doubled the usual life expectancy for someone with ALS.

That still doesn't mean he's made a miraculous recovery, and is somehow stringing together complex political thought out of the blue, and even more able to communicate it quickly and coherently through any device. Like I said, ALS is a terrible disease, he's been very fortunate for the longevity and quality of the life he's had. But when your hearing that voice box machine attached to his wheelchair on the news...it is not coming from him, that is 100% a prerecorded message, that he is not able to create. He is/was a very smart man, not the smartest, but has a beautiful story that inspires hope in all of us...and no one should be in the business of using him as a puppet for their own gain. And that where I stand on that issue.

He settled. Lol
Are you retarded?
Selling your soul to the pussy grabber has made you crazy and more immoral than u were before.
You are ignorant when it comes to investing.
An investment is not a deposit to a savings or checking account.

I'm laughing so hard over the mindless Trump whores claiming and insinuating superior intellect over Stephen Hawking.

Hawking is no longer capable of stringing together anything more than simple sentences, and it takes a looong time for him to do that, and even that was about 5 years ago, and he's deteriorated more since. The people in control of hawking are using him and his ALS to make money. You really should not be promoting this story wether he's bashing or praising trump. It really is not at all classy.

The last documentary about him around 5 years ago stated this problem, and showed him in his actual current state taking a very long time communicate simple sentences. And it's completely in line with the progression ALS, of which he has defied the odds of for a long time, but sadly no one can outrun ALS. And usually when you hit the point he has, it's a quick spiral downwards. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the next year or two, but then again he has almost doubled the usual life expectancy for someone with ALS.

That still doesn't mean he's made a miraculous recovery, and is somehow stringing together complex political thought out of the blue, and even more able to communicate it quickly and coherently through any device. Like I said, ALS is a terrible disease, he's been very fortunate for the longevity and quality of the life he's had. But when your hearing that voice box machine attached to his wheelchair on the news...it is not coming from him, that is 100% a prerecorded message, that he is not able to create. He is/was a very smart man, not the smartest, but has a beautiful story that inspires hope in all of us...and no one should be in the business of using him as a puppet for their own gain. And that where I stand on that issue.

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. I realize that Professor Hawking has many prerecords to save time, as I got an opportunity to meet him and heard it explained in person. However, to me his mind still seems as sharp as ever, as he demonstrated by going 'off script' several times (The specially tailored one-off tech he accesses is pretty amazing). It does take him a little time, but he can still 'talk' in original sentences. I know this is anecdotal evidence at best, but I could never see Professor Hawking being a puppet for anyone. The idea seems a bit absurd, TBH.

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. I realize that Professor Hawking has many prerecords to save time, as I got an opportunity to meet him and heard it explained in person. However, to me his mind still seems as sharp as ever, as he demonstrated by going 'off script' several times (The specially tailored one-off tech he accesses is pretty amazing). It does take him a little time, but he can still 'talk' in original sentences. I know this is anecdotal evidence at best, but I could never see Professor Hawking being a puppet for anyone. The idea seems a bit absurd, TBH.
If you don't mind me asking, to confirm your anecdotal stories in a way, what are you thoughts on Hawkings claims that information is destroyed in a black hole? What would be his answer currently?

Last edited:

You sir, are lying, flat out bovine feces. Provide proof of that claim or be known as a liar. Show personal pics you took while there, unless you met this famous guy and didn't take pics of it like no one on earth would ever do when meeting a famous person such as that.

It's their MO.

Not really since this past election the wife of Clinton ran on being Bill Clinton 2.0. And since the left has excused everything that Bill Clinton did (in the lifespan of almost all current voters), and then turns on trump the and tactics the right used on Clinton, without addressing the blind eyes they've been taking. That pretty relevant. I'm just holding your feet to the same fire you wield.

If you don't mind me asking, to confirm you anecdotal stories, what are you thoughts on Hawkings claims that information is destroyed in a black hole? What would be his answer currently?

My thoughts? Honestly, I don't think I really have anything of value to add. That shit is way above my mental 'pay grade'. But from my non-physicist understanding, the recent change to the information paradox (black holes simultaneously deleting and retaining info) would be that black holes retain a halo of information instead of emitting radiation.

He settled. Lol
Are you retarded?
Look. The anti Groucho is having a conversation with himself. Can't discuss Trump U.
Can't discuss why Trump is afraid to release his tax returns..
Can't discuss that the president is under investigation for cooperating with a country that attacked our democracy in order to help him win.
Wait.
That's some major shit going down.
No wonder you want to focus on " investing."

You sir, are lying, flat out bovine feces. Provide proof of that claim or be known as a liar. Show personal pics you took while there, unless you met this famous guy and didn't take pics of it like no one on earth would ever do when meeting a famous person such as that.
This an appeal to ignorance. Do not get caught up in the same tactics the left uses...or face being just the same as them by resort to the same things they need to. You really shouldn't have to resort to this, you have reasoning and history on your side, use it.

Stephen Hawking is not the smartest man in the world. His IQ is only at the upper end of average at 163.

A man much smarter is actor James Woods whose IQ is 180 and he is a staunch republican and Trump supporter.

He did a speaking engagement at my place of employment. I'm not providing proof beyond this to any anonymous internet chucklefuck like yourself. I also care not a whit that you believe I'm lying. You are less than nothing to me. Go play in traffic or something.

PS: John Wayne was a shit actor.

It's their MO.

Not really since this past election the wife of Clinton ran on being Bill Clinton 2.0. And since the left has excused everything that Bill Clinton did (in the lifespan of almost all current voters), and then turns on trump the and tactics the right used on Clinton, without addressing the blind eyes they've been taking. That pretty relevant. I'm just holding your feet to the same fire you wield.
No what you're doing is called deflecting. Diverting. the Clinton's have been discussed forever.
Time to stay current and how our country is faring right now.
If you like clean water, clean air, your rivers as clean as possible,
then this is a horrendous time for people who do. Evidently the Trump whores don't.
If you have family or know people that rely on Meals for Wheels, or have kids that need after school programs so the parents can work... this is a very scary time for them.
If you care about not bankrupting this country with a military buildup that is totally unnecessary when we already spend more than the next 7 countries combined... then these are trying times.
Your little comparison games are just that. Games.
This is real life... and in so many ways the basic core values of this country are under attack by the lunatic cheeto.

Are you retarded?
Look. The anti Groucho is having a conversation with himself. Can't discuss Trump U.
Can't discuss why Trump is afraid to release his tax returns..
Can't discuss that the president is under investigation for cooperating with a country that attacked our democracy in order to help him win.
Wait.
That's some major shit going down.
No wonder you want to focus on " investing."
As any attorney would say in a court of law, you opened yourself to this line of testimony by being an idiot.
You have demonstrated you know zero about any subject except for the fact that you are probably living with a trespasser and are living off of an ill earned portfolio.
You are obviously unhappy as all you do here is complain without being able to specify anything specifically relating to real life.
You are PC, so I'm guessing you were a teacher.

Forum List

Back