CDZ What was the world like when guns did not exist?

these hip hopping 'naives' just say , hey 'maduro' and the militia would just win anyway so why even fight them . Just let the government gun confiscators and prohitionists have the effective and efficient guns like the AR15 and AK , and others . --------------- its really pretty funny as the starving 'venzies' have to hunt and kill cows with rocks and sticks to get something to eat .

and then as the 'venzies' haul their harvested meat home it can be taken from them by a hungry gang that wants the meat .

What was the world like when guns did not exist?

As Thomas Hobbes so eloquently put it,

"...solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short".
hobbes.jpg

He must have been a hoot at parties.

Well, he was poor, nasty, brutish and short, so he was solitary and would never go to parties.

Considerable Googling suggests there were lot less mass shootings...which kind of proves that less guns means less mass shootings.

Considerable Googling suggests there were lot less mass shootings...which kind of proves that less guns means less mass shootings.
------------------------------- Practical people really don't care who gets shot same as practical people don't really care who gets killed in a car accident or those that drown in swimming pools . I mean what , next we ban pools and cars because some stranger drowns in a pool or gets killed in a car accident IDB .

I think it is fairly obvious that at one point in human history, guns did not exist anywhere on the planet....and according to anti gun extremists, this led to a world that was full of peace, and joy and harmony.

I disagree......I think if you actually look at history, when guns did not exist, the strong raped, robbed, murdered and enslaved the weak...who pretty much had to take it......that professional sword swingers controlled the world....owned the slaves and pretty much ruled by the Might Makes Right rule....

I think that guns were a gift.....that they have allowed freedom to spread across the world, and have allowed normal, good people, to devote their lives to their own pursuits, while allowing them the ability to protect themselves without having to devote their lives to martial skills.....

So....was history before guns existed peace, joy and harmony...... or was it more brutal than it is today...?
Whole lot of bashing, stabbing strangling going on.

There was genocide before guns and banning all guns will not end the savage ways of humanity...

Humans will turn to something else and when they do will you then realize it is the human factor and not the gun itself?

There was genocide before guns and banning all guns will not end the savage ways of humanity...

Humans will turn to something else and when they do will you then realize it is the human factor and not the gun itself?

Except guns exist now.....that means that if you ban guns, only the criminals will have them....

Except guns exist now.....that means that if you ban guns, only the criminals will have them....

Well now let just say you could get rid of all guns even from criminals, the fact still remains that humans will still kill and use truck bombs and planes to kill more...

Now you and I know banning of guns is not the answer and you and I know stricter gun control laws will not stop criminals, but of course what we know does not mean the Progressive voter will understand.

Humans are wired to be mentally ill while killing each other.

Sure most of us can control the urges but not all of us can...

Well now let just say you could get rid of all guns even from criminals, the fact still remains that humans will still kill and use truck bombs and planes to kill more...

Now you and I know banning of guns is not the answer and you and I know stricter gun control laws will not stop criminals, but of course what we know does not mean the Progressive voter will understand.

Humans are wired to be mentally ill while killing each other.

Sure most of us can control the urges but not all of us can...
They're not mentally ill when not killing each other?

Guns are a tool of colonialism. So is, say science and rational thinking. Rationalism says guns are unnecessary...

Guns are a tool of colonialism. So is, say science and rational thinking. Rationalism says guns are unnecessary...

You really need to think about this a lot more.......

Guns are tools..... nothing more.... and rational Americans use their guns 2.4 million times a year to save their own lives and those of others...according to newly released data from the CDC.....

I think it is fairly obvious that at one point in human history, guns did not exist anywhere on the planet....and according to anti gun extremists, this led to a world that was full of peace, and joy and harmony.

I disagree......I think if you actually look at history, when guns did not exist, the strong raped, robbed, murdered and enslaved the weak...who pretty much had to take it......that professional sword swingers controlled the world....owned the slaves and pretty much ruled by the Might Makes Right rule....

I think that guns were a gift.....that they have allowed freedom to spread across the world, and have allowed normal, good people, to devote their lives to their own pursuits, while allowing them the ability to protect themselves without having to devote their lives to martial skills.....

So....was history before guns existed peace, joy and harmony...... or was it more brutal than it is today...?
A lot of slicing and dicing....

Forum List

Back