What will the Bushes do with the Ukrainian government if they return?

In any case, if we assume that this is a flow of real refugees, the main part would come from the combat area.

There is no doubt that this is just a cover for a scam and the genocide of Western Ukrainians
So the only real question is:

Do you believe your own crap OR do you know it is made up?

I say he knows it is made up... He must know the amount of crap he was told before... Russia is getting its ass handed to them at the moment... They may gain more ground but it is going to be at a horrendous cost... When Ukraine get to change over to NATO standard then all bets are off, they will have access to some serious hardware and loads of it with plenty of resupplies. Weapons Manafactures and Russian Undertakers are going to be the only winners in this war..

So the only real question is:

Do you believe your own crap OR do you know it is made up?

I say he knows it is made up... He must know the amount of crap he was told before... Russia is getting its ass handed to them at the moment... They may gain more ground but it is going to be at a horrendous cost... When Ukraine get to change over to NATO standard then all bets are off, they will have access to some serious hardware and loads of it with plenty of resupplies. Weapons Manafactures and Russian Undertakers are going to be the only winners in this war..
To celebrate "victory Day" they were blowing up bridges behind them as the Ukranian counter offensive was driving them back threatening to cut off and encircle whole units. :auiqs.jpg:

Russia is certainly still holding a lot of territory in the East but it is steadily shrinking and what they are managing to hold on to they are paying a horrible price to keep.

There's no evidence that has been happening that I've seen anywhere.
Yesterday I saw an ad on the darknet: "a mother and daughter from among Ukrainian refugees are looking for a pedophile in exchange for living place." Even before the start of the operation, I saw the following: it is planned to export 2 million Ukrainians in transit through Poland, now every European will have access to the ***** of Ukrainian orphans, the sale of children reaches unprecedented scale - something like this.

The EU does not give any guarantees to protect these people from human trafficking, they only state that they will "do everything possible to prevent", but no specific guarantees are provided.

And I repeat once again: people are not evacuated from areas where there is no hostilities and is not expected in the near future.

Yesterday I saw an ad on the darknet: "a mother and daughter from among Ukrainian refugees are looking for a pedophile in exchange for living place." Even before the start of the operation, I saw the following: it is planned to export 2 million Ukrainians in transit through Poland, now every European will have access to the ***** of Ukrainian orphans, the sale of children reaches unprecedented scale - something like this.
Then surely you can link to such advertisements.

The scale of genocide in Ukraine since the invasion began dwarfs the genocide in Srebrenica by multiples.

I saw some atrocious things during my time in the Balkans in the 90's but nothing compared to this.
Yes, the were war crimes in Ukraine committed by the Russian army (like the one in Bucha). But, still, I wouldn't compare the war in Ukraine with the war in Bosnia. I think it is more comparable with the Syrian war, because significant part of battles were or are going on in cities and towns, with the use of artillery and aircraft. Only the number of towns and population in Ukraine is much more than that in Syria.

And I repeat once again: people are not evacuated from areas where there is no hostilities and is not expected in the near future.
Nobody claimed otherwise but you seem to be badly misinformed as to where Hostilities have been taking place in the west as the map I provided shows.

Yes, the were war crimes in Ukraine committed by the Russian army (like the one in Bucha). But, still, I wouldn't compare the war in Ukraine with the war in Bosnia. I think it is more comparable with the Syrian war, because significant part of battles were or are going on in cities and towns, with the use of artillery and aircraft. Only the number of towns and population in Ukraine is much more than that in Syria.
I would because they are specifically targeting civilian populations.

They have used a lot of precision guided munitions including thermobaric weapons and cluster munitions on civilian targets. Those cause mass casualties and are designed to be weapons of terror to break the will of those resisting.

I corresponded with Ukrainians, they say that they are mostly people from Western Ukraine.
Those who come from the East mainly go to Russia. And there are no such staggering numbers
Then I would advise you to widen the number of you correspondents. To get more reliable information.

You are just making shit up now out of sheer desperation. There's absolutely no evidence to support such a claim.
You're just too dumb. You are entangled in two pines. Even if they are being bombed today, it was out of the question at the time they were deported.

You are an idiot also because you cannot understand that even if the West is bombed, there are still orders of magnitude more victims in the East, so it cannot be that more people flee from the West than from the East.

You're just a fucking cretin whose brain doesn't work.

You're just too dumb. You are entangled in two pines. Even if they are being bombed today, it was out of the question at the time they were deported.

You are an idiot also because you cannot understand that even if the West is bombed, there are still orders of magnitude more victims in the East, so it cannot be that more people flee from the West than from the East.

You're just a fucking cretin whose brain doesn't work.
You continue making shit up you can't possibly show to be true.

Nobody made such a claim.

Is that how you think you can win an argument, by attacking claims nobody even made?

I'm not comparing war but politics. These were acts of genocide in both cases. In both cases, this is ethnic cleansing. The government of Ukraine chose the terrorist Bandera as a "hero" not by chance. This is exactly the man who killed the Ukrainians in the 20-53s, he was doing exactly what they seem to be doing now - he "cleaned" Western Ukraine from the Polish population for settlement from the Hetmanate.
The special operation of the Russian Federation has no direct relation with this.

I'm not comparing war but politics. These were acts of genocide in both cases. In both cases, this is ethnic cleansing. The government of Ukraine chose the terrorist Bandera as a "hero" not by chance. This is exactly the man who killed the Ukrainians in the 20-53s, he was doing exactly what they seem to be doing now - he "cleaned" Western Ukraine from the Polish population for settlement from the Hetmanate.
Bandera's legacy isn't relevant to the conflict today. Few people if any living in that era are even alive today.

No, when they flee to Russia, they receive federal assistance and volunteer assistance. People cannot run away to nowhere, especially with children. And it is absurd to talk about this because in Western Ukraine there are no reasons for evacuation at all, this is nonsense.
are people really fleeing the russian invasion by going into russia? doesn’t make much sense

I would because they are specifically targeting civilian populations.

They have used a lot of precision guided munitions including thermobaric weapons and cluster munitions on civilian targets. Those cause mass casualties and are designed to be weapons of terror to break the will of those resisting.
Yes, the classical tactic to take over besieged cities. Only the types of weapons change over centuries.

I want to underline that I in no way want to whitewash Russia and its army. They are completely responsible for this war.

are people really fleeing the russian invasion by going into russia? doesn’t make much sense
Yes, there are many refugees from the East, from where the fighting is taking place. But these are not fictitious refugees.

Yes, the classical tactic to take over besieged cities. Only the types of weapons change over centuries.

I want to underline that I in no way want to whitewash Russia and its army. They are completely responsible for this war.
Well since the end of WWII such warfare has been considered to be a war crime particularly since we've advance to precision weapons that can strike only military and infrastructure targets.

Today, it's an atrocity to target civilians particularly with those precision weapons Russia has been employing.

Claims of collateral damage simply wont' fly because it has to be by intent.

Forum List

Back