What will the Bushes do with the Ukrainian government if they return?

Yes, there are many refugees from the East, from where the fighting is taking place. But these are not fictitious refugees.
the fighting is taking place, not just in the east.

seems odd to flee an invading army by going to their country. I know many have gone to poland…

I'm not comparing war but politics. These were acts of genocide in both cases. In both cases, this is ethnic cleansing. The government of Ukraine chose the terrorist Bandera as a "hero" not by chance. This is exactly the man who killed the Ukrainians in the 20-53s, he was doing exactly what they seem to be doing now - he "cleaned" Western Ukraine from the Polish population for settlement from the Hetmanate.
The special operation of the Russian Federation has no direct relation with this.
Oh, man, spare me from these historical excursions. The time for them is already passed. At least for me. Russia should be 'strategically defeated' in this war. The point of discussion is only what this term will mean on practice.

Oh, man, spare me from these historical excursions. The time for them is already passed. At least for me. Russia should be 'strategically defeated' in this war. The point of discussion is only what this term will mean on practice.
I think for the purposes of this war it will mean depleting their military capability to the point they can't afford another such excursion for a decade or more and that has already been achieved.

This invasion has proven to the world that Putin's army is no match for an even marginally competent modern army.

Also, the fact all of their geographical gains other than in the east have been lost and his forces are still being driven back towards Russia.

The precision strikes within Russia by Ukraine are an even greater embarrassment.

It would only make sense that the etnic Russians would willingly fee into Russia or Belarus.
There are too many myths about "ethnic Russians". The East of Ukraine was historically populated by the Don Cossacks, they were not Russians. The paradox is that it is the Bandera people who are essentially the closest to ethnic Russians, this region was called Little Russia until 1917, everyone still speaks Russian there and this territory has been part of Russia since the time of Bogdan Khmelnitsky. There was also the original ancient Russian state. These people essentially just stole the culture of Ukrainians, they are not Ukrainians.

Now there is no sense in the concept of "strategic defeat", America will not get rid of Biden's- Chinese communist power in any outcome. And I'm not talking about the war between Russia and Ukraine, but about the crimes of the Ukrainian government inside Ukraine.

There are too many myths about "ethnic Russians". The East of Ukraine was historically populated by the Don Cossacks, they were not Russians. The paradox is that it is the Bandera people who are essentially the closest to ethnic Russians, this region was called Little Russia until 1917, everyone still speaks Russian there and this territory has been part of Russia since the time of Bogdan Khmelnitsky. There was also the original ancient Russian state. These people essentially just stole the culture of Ukrainians, they are not Ukrainians.
Stalin staved upwards of 4 million Ukrainians to death by stealing all of their food from their farms and then repopulated Ukraine with Russians to take those farms over and millions more Russians were moved into Ukraine to create an ethnic Russian population that would have a natural loyalty to Russia.

Stalin staved upwards of 4 million Ukrainians to death by stealing all of their food from their farms and then repopulated Ukraine with Russians to take those farms over and millions more Russians were moved into Ukraine to create an ethnic Russian population that would have a natural loyalty to Russia.
Stalin was Bandera's accomplice. Bandera was overthrown along with Stalin's regime in 1953. Stalin's son sat with Bandera in the same camp.

Stalin was Bandera's accomplice. Bandera was overthrown along with Stalin's regime in 1953. Stalin's son sat with Bandera in the same camp.
The Holodomor genocide took place before Bandera ever came to power. He was barely 20 when it began and about 24-25 when it ended.

The Holodomor genocide took place before Bandera ever came to power. He was barely 20 when it began and about 24-25 when it ended.
You're lying bitch. Bandera represented the "Ukrainian Liberation Army", which acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953. Bandera was not the only member of this organization. They killed ethnic Poles. They were destroyed along with Stalinism in 1953.
And do not confuse the Bolsheviks with the "Russians", the Russians themselves suffered from Bolshevism, the Glodomors were not only in Ukraine, but also on the Don, in the Volga region and northern Kazakhstan.

You are a fucking illiterate cretin.

You're lying bitch. Bandera represented the "Ukrainian Liberation Army", which acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953. Bandera was not the only member of this organization. They killed ethnic Poles. They were destroyed along with Stalinism in 1953.
And do not confuse the Bolsheviks with the "Russians", the Russians themselves suffered from Bolshevism, the Glodomors were not only in Ukraine, but also on the Don, in the Volga region and northern Kazakhstan.

You are a fucking illiterate cretin.
His first position of any note was as secretary of the OUN in 1933. If you're going to lecture me about history you'd best learn some first.

You're lying bitch. Bandera represented the "Ukrainian Liberation Army", which acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953
He was only 11 years old in 1920.

The only problem with your facts is that they aren't factual.

His first position of any note was as secretary of the OUN in 1933. If you're going to lecture me about history you'd best learn some first.
Go fuck yourself idiot. Bandera is not the only representative of the hetman terrorists. Once again: they acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953 until the overthrow of Stalinism in the USSR.

Go fuck yourself idiot. Bandera is not the only representative of the hetman terrorists. Once again: they acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953 until the overthrow of Stalinism in the USSR.
He was in no position of power period during the Holodomor Genocide. He was still in school until after it was over.

He was in no position of power period during the Holodomor Genocide. He was still in school until after it was over.
Damn. Again. Bandera was one of the Hetman's terrorists, he was not the only Hetman's terrorist, you fucking idiot.

By analogy: Biden is not the only left in the US is it hard to understand?

You're embarrassing Texas with your stupidity.

Big Bend Texas said:
rupol2000 said:
You're lying bitch. Bandera represented the "Ukrainian Liberation Army", which acted together with the Bolsheviks from 1920 to 1953
Big Bend Texas said:

Saved for Posterity in case you want to keep making a fool of yourself.

Bandera didn't have anything to do with the Holodomor Genocide in Ukraine.

Bandera didn't have anything to do with the Holodomor Genocide in Ukraine.
He could not be associated with Glodomor, cretin, Glodomor was organized by officials who confiscated food. But he killed Ukrainians along with the Bolsheviks.
The Bolsheviks acted there not only with glodomor, but also with direct terror and murders, just like Bandera

He could not be associated with Glodomor, cretin, Glodomor was organized by officials who confiscated food. But he killed Ukrainians along with the Bolsheviks.
The Bolsheviks acted there not only with glodomor, but also with direct terror and murders, just like Bandera
You idiot you argued he was leading those responsible for it until I showed he could not have been.

Good thing you can't change a post by editing after it has been quoted and preserved for all time.

Forum List

Back