🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what will trump do about assad? keep supporting him or not

China had their hand in it too.
Do you enjoy overthrowing elected foreign leaders or something?

Glad you mentioned that. So far the record of republicans deposing elected foreign leaders and replacing them with unelected ones is quite clear. It happened in Hati and Iraq, just to name two.

Where is Hati?

Iraq's leader is elected, dumb ass!

It's next to Haiti. You know that place Hillary engaged in regime change. Hati is real, real close. Their steel drum art isn't as cool though.

Unlike most people, I have been to Haiti on a combat mission. These libs are dumber than a box of hammers.

I'm a liberal.

Then why do you admit Hillary's husband's regime change in Haiti?

Glad you mentioned that. So far the record of republicans deposing elected foreign leaders and replacing them with unelected ones is quite clear. It happened in Hati and Iraq, just to name two.

Where is Hati?

Iraq's leader is elected, dumb ass!

It's next to Haiti. You know that place Hillary engaged in regime change. Hati is real, real close. Their steel drum art isn't as cool though.

Unlike most people, I have been to Haiti on a combat mission. These libs are dumber than a box of hammers.

I'm a liberal.

Then why do you admit Hillary's husband's regime change in Haiti?

I'm a liberal. The US backed the Duvaliers for years and supported a coup that overthrew the election of Aristide under Bush I. So, Bill Clinton turned around and put him right back in but this time he had connections and was willing to do whatever the IMF told him to which rendered him useless to the people at this point.

Hillary installed Martelly who is considered a Duvalier thug.

If you went in under Bill then you know our foreign policy changes little no matter who is in. The US has a lengthy history with Haiti. We have only been playing with them since 1915. Haiti, as well as the rest of Caribbean, Central and South America are toys and to be used. Prolly because they are mostly brown and black peeps.

And fuck France, while I'm at it.

Last edited:
I haven't come across anything that says that Assad is responsible. I read things like "if proved" etc. I would be really careful about that.

That said, probably shouldn't have instigated the shit. Unforgivable foreign policy.

Who else has the capacity to launch a poison gas attack? Obviously Assad did not turn over his poison gas. The idea was right. Syria is a part of
Iran's plan to establish a Persian Empire. If they succeed it means trouble for the US. Obama lost his nerve and Trump clearly does not understand
the strategic implications.

The "idea" may be a false narrative. Who is funding the rebels and what does that money want?
We Are Chicken Feed for OPECk

Saudi Arabia, with money gained from gouging us on oil prices. They also funded 9/11, which was this century's Pearl Harbor. How was Japan punished for Pearl Harbor?

Forum List

Back