🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what will trump do about assad? keep supporting him or not

I'm glad you didn't try to refute the truth in republican overthrow of elected leaders. So the US overthrow of Assad would fit right in with republican tradition.
You are a fucking idiot. Good day!

From what I can see, i'm having a better day, a better week and a better month than Trump. We have the North Koreans launching missiles, the Syrians launching nerve gas, and the Russians interfering with elections, both here, in france and around the world.

Last edited:
What would you have Trump do at this point you have two forces wanting to control Syria Assad and ISIS anything that weakens Assad helps ISIS likewise anything that weakens ISIS helps Assad you have no good options here.
There Are No Non-Combatants in a Combat Zone

A leader has a right to kill his enemies in any way possible.The Sunnis have to learn the hard way to stop this attempt to impose their own sectarian dictatorship on Syria. The quicker they're killed off, the quicker they will surrender, so this form of warfare will save many lives in the long run.

I haven't come across anything that says that Assad is responsible. I read things like "if proved" etc. I would be really careful about that.

That said, probably shouldn't have instigated the shit. Unforgivable foreign policy.

Who else has the capacity to launch a poison gas attack? Obviously Assad did not turn over his poison gas. The idea was right. Syria is a part of
Iran's plan to establish a Persian Empire. If they succeed it means trouble for the US. Obama lost his nerve and Trump clearly does not understand
the strategic implications.

The "idea" may be a false narrative. Who is funding the rebels and what does that money want?

This is almost insane. Our foreign policy has not changed in 100 years, save for the magical 8 years, and now it is......whoaa........back. People give a damn again.
People don't give a damn, if they did they would invest some time in understanding the implications of the policies and attempt to view them impartially. Instead what we are seeing is that they finally have a place to direct their anger again. Not anger at what is transpiring in Syria though, it's just ideologically motivated anger directed at the right.

Sometimes Tehon, I could just hug you. If I was a huggy person that is.

I haven't come across anything that says that Assad is responsible. I read things like "if proved" etc. I would be really careful about that.

That said, probably shouldn't have instigated the shit. Unforgivable foreign policy.
The paper this a.m. said witnesses described Syrian planes dropping the chemical bombs. They were supplied by the Russians, so I guess anyone having access to Syrian or Russian forces' planes could have done it. They both flatly deny it, of course. They also tried bombing the hospital where the victims were being treated. I think they missed.
I suppose the witnesses could be lying, too. At least one of the witnesses saying it was Syrian forces' planes is an activist in the rebel forces. They have their own agenda. What a mess it is over there.

Yep, I have heard that. But, considering we have been down this path before I am going to need a lot of proof. Like I said, should not have funded the opposition. I will tell you upfront if there is any information coming from the SOHR----I don't pay attention to it. It's not an accurate source and it is anti-Assad from the get go and has always supported the opposition. It's a one man show out of England by a guy that hasn't been to Syria in over 15 years. He has had funding from the EU and the UN and US rely on that information................as propaganda to direct policy.

It is imperative to step back.

Who else has the capacity to launch a poison gas attack? Obviously Assad did not turn over his poison gas. The idea was right. Syria is a part of
Iran's plan to establish a Persian Empire.
If they succeed it means trouble for the US. Obama lost his nerve and Trump clearly does not understand
the strategic implications.

You do realize that Syrians are Arabs, not Persians. Right?

Since the Clinton Foundation was taking fists full of Russian Rubbles,

:p

You do know that none of the Clinton's made a dime from the money donated to the Clinton Foundation. Just like Jerry Lewis didn't make any money from the Muscular Distrophy Foundation, or Marlo/Danny Thomas from St. Judes Hospital for Children.

So none of Clinton's travel expenses and stays at luxurious hotels were paid for by the foundation?

Tell me another lie!

China had their hand in it too.
Do you enjoy overthrowing elected foreign leaders or something?

Glad you mentioned that. So far the record of republicans deposing elected foreign leaders and replacing them with unelected ones is quite clear. It happened in Hati and Iraq, just to name two.

Where is Hati?

Iraq's leader is elected, dumb ass!

Glad you mentioned that. So far the record of republicans deposing elected foreign leaders and replacing them with unelected ones is quite clear. It happened in Hati and Iraq, just to name two.

Where is Hati?

It's next to Haiti. You know that place Hillary engaged in regime change. Hati is real, real close. Their steel drum art isn't as cool though.

Where is Hati?

It's next to Haiti. You know that place Hillary engaged in regime change. Hati is real, real close. Their steel drum art isn't as cool though.

Unlike most people, I have been to Haiti on a combat mission. These libs are dumber than a box of hammers.

Where is Hati?

Unlike most people, I have been to Haiti on a combat mission. These libs are dumber than a box of hammers.

I'm a liberal.

Maybe we should have a chat with Putin and trash Assad, give the nation to Russia and scare the shit out of that dumbass in NK?

ust days ago, Donald Trump announced that the U.S. no longer had any problem with the regime of Syrian president, and Russian ally, Bashar Assad.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the U.S. approach was being driven by a new "reality" and that Assad's future had to be a decision for the Syrian people. Similar statements were made earlier by U.S. Cabinet members speaking in Ankara, London and at the United Nations.

Yes, Syrian people, like the thousands who died in Aleppo under withering artillery and constant bombing, will just have to vote Assad out at the next completely fair and free elections.

Now Assad has a nice thank you for Trump.

Airstrikes hit the city of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, giving off a "poisonous gas," according to Anas al-Diab, an activist with the Aleppo Media Center.

The casualties reportedly came as a result of asphyxiation caused by exposure to an unknown gas or chemical agent.

After a poison gas attack in 2013, President Obama went to congress with a request of military action against Syria. In response, Assad supposedly handed control of his chemical arsenal to his Russian allies. With Trump officially taking action against Assad off the table, the Syrian strongman apparently feels free to open up the gas vaults—or Putin did it for him.

The attack is seen as a test to the Trump regime. With Rex Tillerson missing in action, the State Department intentionally gutted, and a series of signals that the United States no longer puts the least value on human rights, authoritarian rulers every where are reading the signals that they are free to use whatever means they want to hold onto power.

Right now, hundreds of people in Syria are choking on an unknown chemical agent as part of Trump's test. And as a bonus question, there's now been an strike on the hospital where the gassing victims are being treated.

Trump announces U.S. won't go after Assad, Assad thanks him by gassing his own people

Why do you think Assad was using chemical weapons?

It wasn't him.

Last edited:
Sarah Abdallah Twitter

23h39k3.jpg

e00m8p.jpg

258b67b.jpg

Forum List

Back