🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what will trump do about assad? keep supporting him or not

ust days ago, Donald Trump announced that the U.S. no longer had any problem with the regime of Syrian president, and Russian ally, Bashar Assad.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the U.S. approach was being driven by a new "reality" and that Assad's future had to be a decision for the Syrian people. Similar statements were made earlier by U.S. Cabinet members speaking in Ankara, London and at the United Nations.

Yes, Syrian people, like the thousands who died in Aleppo under withering artillery and constant bombing, will just have to vote Assad out at the next completely fair and free elections.

Now Assad has a nice thank you for Trump.

Airstrikes hit the city of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, giving off a "poisonous gas," according to Anas al-Diab, an activist with the Aleppo Media Center.

The casualties reportedly came as a result of asphyxiation caused by exposure to an unknown gas or chemical agent.

After a poison gas attack in 2013, President Obama went to congress with a request of military action against Syria. In response, Assad supposedly handed control of his chemical arsenal to his Russian allies. With Trump officially taking action against Assad off the table, the Syrian strongman apparently feels free to open up the gas vaults—or Putin did it for him.

The attack is seen as a test to the Trump regime. With Rex Tillerson missing in action, the State Department intentionally gutted, and a series of signals that the United States no longer puts the least value on human rights, authoritarian rulers every where are reading the signals that they are free to use whatever means they want to hold onto power.

Right now, hundreds of people in Syria are choking on an unknown chemical agent as part of Trump's test. And as a bonus question, there's now been an strike on the hospital where the gassing victims are being treated.

Trump announces U.S. won't go after Assad, Assad thanks him by gassing his own people
Republicans are all talk. They talked a lot of shit about Syria North Korea Isis and Russia. Don't blame obama, fix it!

"i alone can fix it." ~ ridiculous con man on the street corner who somehow was elected to play POTUS

ust days ago, Donald Trump announced that the U.S. no longer had any problem with the regime of Syrian president, and Russian ally, Bashar Assad.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the U.S. approach was being driven by a new "reality" and that Assad's future had to be a decision for the Syrian people. Similar statements were made earlier by U.S. Cabinet members speaking in Ankara, London and at the United Nations.

Yes, Syrian people, like the thousands who died in Aleppo under withering artillery and constant bombing, will just have to vote Assad out at the next completely fair and free elections.

Airstrikes hit the city of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, giving off a "poisonous gas," according to Anas al-Diab, an activist with the Aleppo Media Center.

The casualties reportedly came as a result of asphyxiation caused by exposure to an unknown gas or chemical agent.

After a poison gas attack in 2013, President Obama went to congress with a request of military action against Syria. In response, Assad supposedly handed control of his chemical arsenal to his Russian allies. With Trump officially taking action against Assad off the table, the Syrian strongman apparently feels free to open up the gas vaults—or Putin did it for him.

The attack is seen as a test to the Trump regime. With Rex Tillerson missing in action, the State Department intentionally gutted, and a series of signals that the United States no longer puts the least value on human rights, authoritarian rulers every where are reading the signals that they are free to use whatever means they want to hold onto power.

Right now, hundreds of people in Syria are choking on an unknown chemical agent as part of Trump's test. And as a bonus question, there's now been an strike on the hospital where the gassing victims are being treated.

Trump announces U.S. won't go after Assad, Assad thanks him by gassing his own people
Republicans are all talk. They talked a lot of shit about Syria North Korea Isis and Russia. Don't blame obama, fix it!
But if Trump does exactly as Obama did then you libtards will be happy! Correct?

I haven't come across anything that says that Assad is responsible. I read things like "if proved" etc. I would be really careful about that.

That said, probably shouldn't have instigated the shit. Unforgivable foreign policy.

Who else has the capacity to launch a poison gas attack? Obviously Assad did not turn over his poison gas. The idea was right. Syria is a part of
Iran's plan to establish a Persian Empire. If they succeed it means trouble for the US. Obama lost his nerve and Trump clearly does not understand
the strategic implications.

I think Trump should push the UN into action or withdraw all American funds once and for all. The rest of the world needs to get up off it's ass!

But if Trump does exactly as Obama did then you libtards will be happy! Correct?
Don't know what you are talking about and it doesn't fucking matter. Do you hear yourself? I want trump to do what he said he would do when he was running. Win. He said I'd be sick of winning. He said he knew more than the generals and Obama wasn't doing a good job and he'd do better. Well, we're watching.

You cowards invaded Iraq over WMDs and he didn't have any. Assad does. Go get him. And Kim Jung in too.

PS. Your buddy Putin is helping AL queda. Do something about that too.

I haven't come across anything that says that Assad is responsible. I read things like "if proved" etc. I would be really careful about that.

That said, probably shouldn't have instigated the shit. Unforgivable foreign policy.

Who else has the capacity to launch a poison gas attack? Obviously Assad did not turn over his poison gas. The idea was right. Syria is a part of
Iran's plan to establish a Persian Empire. If they succeed it means trouble for the US. Obama lost his nerve and Trump clearly does not understand
the strategic implications.
Take out Assad you get isis

Whatever Obama did was probably the best option. If trump does exactly as Obama did what does that say about all the shit you talked for 8 years? It says you were fos

What we are going to learn from trump is Obama was better than Republicans led us to believe. Even on the economy. Let's see 4% growth all while not hurting workers

assad is a war criminal..will trump denounce him now?
He called the attacks heinous. I'm as pissed off about this as you are, but this should be a response by the international community, not us alone. I wish the U.N. had teeth, would take that bastard and his top military generals into the town square and gas them. Not gonna happen. They'll come up with some watered down economic sanctions -- maybe, if their pal Russia doesn't vote down any actions against them -- and Assad will keep killing the people who don't like him. Trump won't take us to war in Syria. The people don't want to go fight someone else's civil war.

This is almost insane. Our foreign policy has not changed in 100 years, save for the magical 8 years, and now it is......whoaa........back. People give a damn again.
People don't give a damn, if they did they would invest some time in understanding the implications of the policies and attempt to view them impartially. Instead what we are seeing is that they finally have a place to direct their anger again. Not anger at what is transpiring in Syria though, it's just ideologically motivated anger directed at the right.

Don't know what you are talking about and it doesn't fucking matter. Do you hear yourself? I want trump to do what he said he would do when he was running. Win. He said I'd be sick of winning. He said he knew more than the generals and Obama wasn't doing a good job and he'd do better. Well, we're watching.

You cowards invaded Iraq over WMDs and he didn't have any. Assad does. Go get him. And Kim Jung in too.

PS. Your buddy Putin is helping AL queda. Do something about that too.
So what you just said was that obama knew Assad had WMD and had used them on people and he still did not give a shit! That is absolutely astounding.

the fucking un said they chemicals were destroyed......how hard is it to restock chemicals fast? who does one purchased these chemicals from?

I agree with you. SA used chemical weapons against Yemen and we turned a blind eye. This is the area of the alleged attack

Khan Shaykhun

Which is who we think are the bad Islamism terrorist.

Sometimes I think we are on the wrong side of who the good guys are.(if there is a good guy, but the better guy)

The paper this a.m. said witnesses described Syrian planes dropping the chemical bombs. They were supplied by the Russians, so I guess anyone having access to Syrian or Russian forces' planes could have done it. They both flatly deny it, of course. They also tried bombing the hospital where the victims were being treated. I think they missed.
I suppose the witnesses could be lying, too. At least one of the witnesses saying it was Syrian forces' planes is an activist in the rebel forces. They have their own agenda. What a mess it is over there.

Forum List

Back