What would happen if Trump is impeached/removed from office and wins the presidency in 2020?

It's really sad to see the left reduced to wishful thinking about preposterous scenarios. Did they give up on the clown car?
Trump is trying to help Russia and Putin again. And, I ask why is he trying to exonerate Putin? Is trump really that thin skinned and OCD that he's still thinking about the 2016 election and the fact that he didn't win it on his own, he needed help through another country's criminal activity(hacking). Trump even invited Russia to hack the DNC in public, I saw it on TV back then. No, No, No, something is crazy about trump, and something is hellishly deceitful about trump. This is "The favor? Investigate a debunked conspiracy theory that Russia wasn't really behind the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee, and "the other thing," Trump said, "there's a lot of talk about Biden's son." Trump urged Zelenskiy to work with Attorney General Bill Barr and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on an investigation into the Biden family."
This is a person who is against America, and only for himself. Always only for himself. Only for himself.
8 Takeaways From The Trump-Ukraine Scandal

No, o and biden hated this country to the core.

If Trump is impeached and removed from office, he would be ineligible to hold office again per the Constitution Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7.

I really doubt that the repugs in the Senate would vote to convict Trump no matter what his guilt, so it is unlikely at best.

Dems didn't remove bubba and he was guilty.

If Trump is impeached and removed from office, he would be ineligible to hold office again per the Constitution Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7.

I really doubt that the repugs in the Senate would vote to convict Trump no matter what his guilt, so it is unlikely at best.

Guess they didn’t think that lying about a blowjob rose to the threshold of an impeachable offense. YMMV. Repugs probably will feel the same way when their guy is on the receiving end.

Guess they didn’t think that lying about a blowjob rose to the threshold of an impeachable offense. YMMV. Repugs probably will feel the same way when their guy is on the receiving end.

Don't think Trump denied he had a phone call.

Don't think Trump denied he had a phone call.
Wait for a little while and the story will change.

in my opinion all TRUMP has to do is to not cooperate with the 'dems' in making any new Anti Gun Laws no matter if he is impeached or not impeached . If he does go that route of NO new Anti Gun Laws then AK and AR and other efficient and effective firearms should be selling like hotcakes and Trumps reelection is assured , imo .
Completely false, sales go up when people expect stricter regulations.
ruger1.jpg

in my opinion all TRUMP has to do is to not cooperate with the 'dems' in making any new Anti Gun Laws no matter if he is impeached or not impeached . If he does go that route of NO new Anti Gun Laws then AK and AR and other efficient and effective firearms should be selling like hotcakes and Trumps reelection is assured , imo .
Completely false, sales go up when people expect stricter regulations.
ruger1.jpg
-------------------------------- I don't care about SALES , what i said and said quite clearly is that I don't want the TRUMP Cooperating with the dems in making any more 'anti gun LAWS' . If TRUMP cooperates with the dems and new anti gun LAWS are made I will vote for his opponent and I think that opponent will be 'warren' . Sales don't matter to me , everyone that wants an AK ' AR or similar has one and if they want another they can slowly walk over to the local gun shop and buy another today or tomorrow XYZ .

Last edited:
and if 'warren' gets in I think that she is the biggest enemy of the 'money grubbers' who like whores who will do anything for money because money is the most important thing in there lives .And i'll do anything I can to mess up the 'money grubbing ' bush style Conservative republicans' who put money over the good of the USA XYZ .

I just had that thought, while reading these threads.

Trump could have articles of impeachment drawn up against him by the House, but if the Senate refuses to convict/remove from office, then he can still be elected to a second term.

If Trump is impeached and then actually convicted by the Senate, he would be removed from office and VP Pence would be sworn in as the new president.

At that point Trump would be disqualified from seeking office again.

It doesn't say anything about the people electing him president after the Senate removes him.

Try again...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members presen

It doesn't say anything about the people electing him president after the Senate removes him.

Try again...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members presen
Yes, I said if he is impeached and removed from office. That means convicted by the Senate. I also said that it is highly unlikely that the Senate repugs would ever vote that way. They would vote to convict a dem for spitting on the sidewalk, but a fellow Repug? Nah.

Try again...

Now that would be some funny shit.

House impeaches...

Senate removes...

200 million people re-elect Trump for president..

Talk about a conundrum for the Supreme Court.

He won't be available to run in that case. The State of NY Federal Court has a Grand Jury waiting on him on Rico Act Charges, Fraud, Tax evasion and a few more little tidbits. Barr won't be able to do a thing about that. In order to get anything overturned, it will have to go to the Supreme Court and I doubt if Rump wants to be in front of those people anytime soon since hasn't had nearly enough time to Mussolini up the Court yet.

Really? I hadn't heard that. Could you post something for me?

:linky:

Try again...

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

ARTICLE I, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 7

Clearly it says that the senate can disqualify him from holding any future office.

Forum List

Back