What would happen if Trump is impeached/removed from office and wins the presidency in 2020?

He won't be available to run in that case. The State of NY Federal Court has a Grand Jury waiting on him on Rico Act Charges, Fraud, Tax evasion and a few more little tidbits. Barr won't be able to do a thing about that. In order to get anything overturned, it will have to go to the Supreme Court and I doubt if Rump wants to be in front of those people anytime soon since hasn't had nearly enough time to Mussolini up the Court yet.

image.jpeg

If Trump is impeached and removed from office, he would be ineligible to hold office again per the Constitution Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7.
Okay. There you have it.

you got played...lol

carry on
Oh no! A cultist says I got played! I suppose the only remedy is to step back into what the rest of us call, "reality".

oh noes a personal attack!!

lmao

yet you believe this to be true!!! lmao!!!

If Trump is impeached and removed from office, he would be ineligible to hold office again per the Constitution Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7

Link? Of course not!
You being a devoted trump cultist, i expected to to be up to speed on all of trump's lawsuits. Silly me...you fools don't know anything not spoonfed to you on AM radio. I won't make that error again.

Federal judge blocks California law to force disclosure of Trump's tax returns

This story reports on a temporary injuction last week, meant to allow the legal challenge to play out in the courts.
Now go ahead. Think of something else stupid to say to soothe yourself. We don't mind.

If Trump is impeached and removed from office, he would be ineligible to hold office again per the Constitution Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7.

I really doubt that the repugs in the Senate would vote to convict Trump no matter what his guilt, so it is unlikely at best.

It doesn't say anything about the people electing him president after the Senate removes him.

Try again...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members presen
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

ARTICLE I, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 7

Clearly it says that the senate can disqualify him from holding any future office.

Link?

"Clearly" it does not.

carry on

:D

He won't be available to run in that case. The State of NY Federal Court has a Grand Jury waiting on him on Rico Act Charges, Fraud, Tax evasion and a few more little tidbits. Barr won't be able to do a thing about that. In order to get anything overturned, it will have to go to the Supreme Court and I doubt if Rump wants to be in front of those people anytime soon since hasn't had nearly enough time to Mussolini up the Court yet.

Really? I hadn't heard that. Could you post something for me?

:linky:

It's been in all the Newspapers, all the local and network news, on USMB all over the place and you want me to gather it all up just for you? Sheesh, and I suppose you want a tax break for the 1% again while you are at it?

You can stop this nonsense of wasting my time. I won't play.

View attachment 281719

In response.

upload_2019-9-28_12-49-26.jpeg

I really doubt that the repugs in the Senate would vote to convict Trump no matter what his guilt, so it is unlikely at best.

It doesn't say anything about the people electing him president after the Senate removes him.

Try again...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members presen
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

Clearly it says that the senate can disqualify him from holding any future office.

Link?

"Clearly" it does not.

carry on

Man you are some kind of freak. Yes, as anyone can read, that clause gives the senate the power to disqualify the impeached party from holding future office, if they so choose.

Link? Of course not!
Being a devoted trump cultist,i expected to to be up to speed on all of trumps lawsuits. Silly me...you fools don't know anything not spoonfed to you on AM radio. I won't make that error again.

Federal judge blocks California law to force disclosure of Trump's tax returns

Now go ahead. Think of something else stupid to say to soothe yourself. We don't mind.

Now go ahead and assume that you know what MeBelle is all about.

Clearly, you know nothing of MeBelle.

And, darling, your link proves you wrong!

Try again...

Link?

"Clearly" it does not.

carry on

Man you are some kind of freak. Yes, as anyone can read, that clause gives the senate the power to disqualify the impeached party from holding future office, if they so choose.

Sure, babe!

Most anyone can read, but MANY, such as you, can't comprehend.

Try again.

Try again...

Link?

"Clearly" it does not.

carry on

Sure, babe!

Most anyone can read, but MANY, such as you, can't comprehend.

Try again.
Your vapid whining is not compelling. The constitution is clear.

You are FOS!

Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

The Latest: Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

Federal Judge Delays New York Subpoena of Trump Taxes

I suspect the time is tolled and begins anew when he leaves office.

You are FOS!

Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

The Latest: Feds have until Monday to join Trump tax case

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns

NY federal judge grants brief stay in dispute over Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

I suspect the time is tolled and begins anew when he leaves office.
Winning a constitutional, democratic election is not a crime. You lost. Get the fuck over it you anti-American communist cocksucker.

Tea baggers are still around,
Yes, they are now trump cultists supporting the biggest national debt increase amd executive power grabs in history. It seems kind of a stretch to say they are still teabaggers. Joe Wilson is trying to appeal to them, and he is getting absolutely nowhere. That's definitive proof.

OWS? Packing Bernie and Warren rallies. Their platform hasnt changed. That's quite the contrast to the teabaggers.

Hmmm, did you forget that obozo doubled the national debt? Executive power grabs??? Obama tried to use the US intelligence agencies to influence a presidential election. WTF, dude, are you living under a rock?
Reflexive whataboutism. And even if those were equal, you would only be strenghtening and putting an exclamation point on my point. Thanks for the assist...will you be assisting me all day?
Probably will put this thread to bed. Like usual.

Impeachment trial will never reach floor of Senate before election.
Moscow Mitch will do his best to stonewall it. You are correct.
Impeachment is not legitimate in this instance. Mitch McConnell will do his duty as a patriot and stop radical left from overturning an election and usurping an democracy. Black Panther racist like you will be stopped.

Then he is the president. Senate isn't going to convict him. If he is impeached, 2020 won't be IF but by how big his victory will be.
Brownie Thanks for the laugh. I needed one before seeing all my football picks go down in flames

You're welcome. This will be your one sure bet payday.
Obama had scandals too...Remember when he wore that tan suit???
The irony of the color blind.

Forum List

Back