What would the President do if...

Don't u remember the anthrax attacks after 911? Which were done by a domestic terrorist by the way.
Get a friggen grip.

What ? Was that not a chemical attack ?

Ohhh I get it. Attacks only count when the perp is Muslim.

Evidently you seemed to forget Boston, Ft Hood and Chattanooga were attacks by Mooslims

Fort hood 2 was not . charleston was not. Sandy hook was not.

We get a mass shooting like once a month and the right doesn't cAre because it's all about protecting guns.

But if the killer is Muslim? We'll then , round them up and put them in camps!!

Don't u remember the anthrax attacks after 911? Which were done by a domestic terrorist by the way.
Get a friggen grip.

Evidently you seemed to forget Boston, Ft Hood and Chattanooga were attacks by Mooslims

We get a mass shooting like once a month and the right doesn't cAre because it's all about protecting guns.

6...I overestimated.

Get a friggen grip.

Ft Hood was not what? Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, I think you're out of your league here. Maybe you should bone up on events and then comment

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

The Jerusalem Post? lol. Here's the answer.

The President would retaliate with military force against whoever was determined to be behind it,

and NOT ONE Israeli would join the fight.

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

The President would retaliate with military force against whoever was determined to be behind it,

He would appoint a commission to determine who did it. He would form a coalition to draw a red line. He would announce a date when the red line would disappear. He would finally blame Congress for not authorizing something.

The Jerusalem Post

He would appoint a commission to determine who did it. He would form a coalition to draw a red line. He would announce a date when the red line would disappear. He would finally blame Congress for not authorizing something.

Are you sure? Are you he wouldn't just get someone to draw a picture of chemical lab in Iraq and attack them again?

Get a friggen grip.

Ft Hood was not what? Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, I think you're out of your league here. Maybe you should bone up on events and then comment

There were two ft hood shootings . Geez , do the non muslim shootings not even register with you !?

The Jerusalem Post

Apparently you object to the idea of finding out who did it before action was taken.

How would your alternative work?

Get a friggen grip.

There were two ft hood shootings . Geez , do the non muslim shootings not even register with you !?

Timmy I was referring to acts of terrorism in the USA YOU said never happened under Obama's watch. Don't try to play the spin game with me, this isn't my first rodeo

The Jerusalem Post

Apparently you object to the idea of finding out who did it before action was taken.

How many commissions has Obabble appointed and what have been the results.? "The situation is under investigation so I cant comment...other than to say this was a serious setback and our hearts go out to the victims and their families. We have taken a series of steps to prevent such occurrences, but we gave a long way to go. If Congress would cooperate and give us more funds the process could be accelerated."

The Jerusalem Post

How many commissions has Obabble appointed and what have been the results.? "The situation is under investigation so I cant comment...other than to say this was a serious setback and our hearts go out to the victims and their families. We have taken a series of steps to prevent such occurrences, but we gave a long way to go. If Congress would cooperate and give us more funds the process could be accelerated."

The question was about your alternative.

Noted that you couldn't respond.

you think Obama and family and ..............Obama's sycophants are going to give a second thought about you?

If a chemical or a nuclear bomb goes off?

you must be dreaming...:laugh:

he and his family will try to escape....and no.....he won't give a shit for all of you.

as long as you all understand that....

The Jerusalem Post

Yeah, military force. He would drop million dollar bombs on them.

Get a friggen grip.

So you tell us: what are we supposed to do about the kooks in our society? Mind you, we are a nation of 315 million people. Because one goes off once or twice a year, that's a reason to disarm the entire public?

The Jerusalem Post

Well he is a Democrat, so most likely, he would send Anger Management people to the terrorists to try and straighten them out. Then he would ask Americans what WE did wrong to piss them off.

It's kind of indicative of the current mistrust of the federal government that it's probably more likely for a federal bureaucracy like the EPA to screw up and release a bio plague (just like they did when they reversed the air conditioning that pumped anthrax into the lobby of a facility) than it is for idiot jihadists to carry the junk without infecting themselves but if it happened (God forbid) I expect Barry Hussein to blame Bush.

Forum List

Back