What would the President do if...

I have a new avatar for you
Whatever answer you get won't satisfy you, because you would want him to start shoving every Muslim in America into gas ovens.

And you don't even want to wait until there is an attack on DC. You want to start now.

Nazi. You're worse than the terrorists.

So fuck off.
I asked what would he do, moron...don't make false assumptions or I'll microaggress you...I hope coyote doesn't interpret that as a threat...
Shut the fuck up, Nazi. We know what you are and what you want. You and your stormtrooper granddaughter have made it plain.

Ooooh now I'm a storm trooper?

Yes. Absolutely. Licking your granddaddy's jackboots.

That's off topic and abusive....ahm. LOL
Poor thing. Can't take it, eh? WAAAH!

I have a new avatar for you.

25hcnll.jpg

I have a new avatar for you
I asked what would he do, moron...don't make false assumptions or I'll microaggress you...I hope coyote doesn't interpret that as a threat...
Shut the fuck up, Nazi. We know what you are and what you want. You and your stormtrooper granddaughter have made it plain.

Ooooh now I'm a storm trooper?

Yes. Absolutely. Licking your granddaddy's jackboots.

That's off topic and abusive....ahm. LOL
Poor thing. Can't take it, eh?

I have a new avatar for you.

25hcnll.jpg
Too late...I did her back in '44...

It's time to start calling out the Nazis, boys and girls. Send them to Stormfront where they will be more at home.

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

Blame Booooosh

Okay! He an Cheney left the door open and blindly allowed the fuse to be ignited.

Q. Who said "Bring it on!"

Q. Who claimed it was our "Crusade".

Q. Why got a head's up when Cole was attacked

Q. Who said to his security adviser, "Okay, you've covered your ass"

Q. Who cried wolf by raising the color threat for political purposes

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

He would play another round of golf.

After all, it's not like he can go back to work.

Things are getting out of hand...the UN sec gen just condemned the Mali attack. Obabble deferred until the investigation is complete...could have been a soiled sheet argument.

Things are getting out of hand...the UN sec gen just condemned the Mali attack. Obabble deferred until the investigation is complete...could have been a soiled sheet argument.

Damned global warming!

Forum List

Back