🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

According to the CIA, between 700 thousand and 1.1 million people were shot during Stalin's time...
The charges are participation in punitive operations against Soviet citizens during the Civil War and the Great Patriotic War.
=
during Stalin's time, the population of the USSR grew by 30 million (if not for the war, then 60 million), which is the highest population growth in the entire Russian history
The Munich Agreement of 1938 (also called the Munich Agreement) is an agreement between Germany, Great Britain, France and Italy, drawn up in Munich on September 29, 1938 and signed on the night of September 29-30 of the same year by German Chancellor Adolf Hitler, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, French Prime Minister Edouard Daladier and Italian Prime Minister Benito Mussolini.

According to the CIA, between 700 thousand and 1.1 million people were shot during Stalin's time...
The charges are participation in punitive operations against Soviet citizens during the Civil War and the Great Patriotic War.
=
during Stalin's time, the population of the USSR grew by 30 million (if not for the war, then 60 million), which is the highest population growth in the entire Russian history

Finally some history and information on the subject.
Most don't know much about history and what leads to some of the bad crap going on in the world today.

Thanks .

So, that brings it up to a number you can count on one hand. And don't forget the leftist Ringo.

But you'll never criticize him as a Russian stooge. None of you can condemn your own for anything.

Some of us do like we decipline our child we also admit when our nation is wrong too.

Finally some history and information on the subject.
Most don't know much about history and what leads to some of the bad crap going on in the world today.

Thanks .
The first bullshit to be suspicious of is "According to the CIA" because of its complicity in global drug traffic that supports coups.

The first bullshit to be suspicious of is "According to the CIA" because of its complicity in global drug traffic that supports coups.

I don't understand unless your saying the CIA supports drug trafficing? I tend to agree with that, considering how long Homeland Secutity ,CiA FBI have been ignoring all the crime coming into our borders from all over the world plus how No WMD Hussain stopped the poppy growing and Bush opened em back up.Or thats what I hear anyway, who knows?

I don't understand unless your saying the CIA supports drug trafficing? I tend to agree with that, considering how long Homeland Secutity ,CiA FBI have been ignoring all the crime coming into our borders from all over the world plus how No WMD Hussain stopped the poppy growing and Bush opened em back up.Or thats what I hear anyway, who knows?
Yes, see McCoy, The Politics of Heroin. This is a major reason why Putin swoops on Ukraine. How often does one hear of the drug of choice in Ukraine as "poppy straw extract"? Is Hunter also snorting poppy straw extract? One can view the map and compare Putin's advance into Ukraine with the drug trafficking maps we have already posted.

In the second video, badger's crude translation is

"Hello dear friends, this is the first video I want to tell you about. I'll now show what I saw more than a week ago. There was a doctor in it who gives expert assessment of Zelenskiy's features in the context of taking cerrtain drugs that have a strong effect on the psyche and behavior. I watched this video with interest, some of the arguments seemed to me very convincing."
The video narrative continues:

"I'm 100% certain that Zelenskiy's individual actions are dictated by the medication he took. This is my belief, I'm sure about this, the doctor is sure about this. This person (Zelenskiy) as I understand is now looking for security services for Ukraine. I'm sure that Zelenskiy specifically takes cocaine. Let's listen and you can express your opinions in the Comments."

Though we do not have access to the webpage that contains the comments so that we can translate them to see what the Russians think.

Shariy's video comments are hard to find. Shariy sports a string of scandals on the wikipage, and we go back to Albanian drug trafficking to study the evolution behind Putin's current Ukraine operation, linking British MI6 also to drug-traffic complicity .

Anatoly Shariy

2022 Mar 1 The New Cocaine Mafia

The United States now spends ten times more every day on buying oil from Russia, than they spend on financial assistance to Ukraine.
Well, who do you think the White House has bet on?

So, that brings it up to a number you can count on one hand. And don't forget the leftist Ringo.

But you'll never criticize him as a Russian stooge. None of you can condemn your own for anything.

Oh, i halfway expect he is a Russian Troll... but I actually address the points he makes, a skill you clearly did not learn when you scream "Commie" at everyone who disagrees with you.

MOSCOW, March 4. /tass/. The Foreign Intelligence Service announced the transfer of foreign terrorist fighters to Ukraine

At the end of 2021, the Americans released from the prisons of the Kurdish wing of the illegal armed formation "Democratic Forces of Syria" several dozen terrorists of the "Islamic State" banned in Russia from among the citizens of Russia and CIS countries.

The SVR noted that these individuals were sent to the US-controlled Et-Tanf base, where they received special training in methods of conducting sabotage and terrorist warfare with an eye on the Donbass region.
"They were trained in the use of anti-tank and portable anti-aircraft missile systems, multiple launch rocket systems, attack unmanned aerial vehicles and other types of modern weapons. Then the "igilovites" were taken to a US military base in northern Iraq, from where they were transferred to Ukrainian territory," the SVR said.

The special service noted that most of these terrorist fighters were destroyed during the Russian special operation.
"However, the CIA and the Special Operations Command of the US Armed Forces continue to form new "ISIS echelons" in the Middle East and Africa. Their transfer to participate in sabotage and terrorist activities in Ukraine is planned to be carried out through the territory of Poland," the SVR added.

The intelligence service noted that "together with the Americans, the functioning of the Polish "logistics hub" is also provided by representatives of the intelligence agencies of Great Britain, Canada and a number of other NATO countries."

"They maintain direct contacts with representatives of the SBU and the GUR (Main Intelligence Directorate) of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, providing them, among other things, with intelligence information about the plans and movements of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation," the SVR stressed.

"It is obvious to us that, as it was with the Gehlen Organization after the defeat of the Hitler regime in 1945, the Westerners expect to finally "absorb" the remnants of the Ukrainian special services and directly direct their hostile activities against Russia," the SVR concluded.

The United States now spends ten times more every day on buying oil from Russia, than they spend on financial assistance to Ukraine.
Well, who do you think the White House has bet on?
Glass has sufficiently described the future, here:

Helena Glass Blog 2022 Mar 3 Ukraine: The Hub for Neo-Nazis vs. The BRICS
'....children trained in camps....Avov Battalion, Pravy Sector, Kiev Rus, Aidar....Victoria Nuland was brought up in one of these camps of neo-nazis. Neo-Nazism is not traditional Hitlerism, the CIA saw the value of both communist ideals and Marxist ideals and created the neo-nazi as the New World Order, an amalgam of fascism, marxism and communism.

Ukraine was a pulsehead hub for this creation to freely expand and grow with the complete backing of agencies in the U.S. including the CIA, and the UK via MI6. Marco Rubio, Victoria Nuland, Lindsay Graham, Bush, Obama, Clinton ALL ABOARD the gulag train. Soros has tried and failed numerous times in Russia with Navalny as his puppet....The superpowers will not be the EU or US -- it will be The BRICS vs. The Mafia Cult -- or Cabal

The Cabal's largesse error? Their power will be diminished in the purge of populations which will result in a fractured military, a loss of economic innovation, and a loss of control -- all basic fundamentals necessary to gain global power. Secondly they underestimated the power of Russia -- a basic Art of War. Russia's denazification shifted the balance significantly.'

So as long as the other guys are assholes anyone can invade? Great. When are we invading Russia?

So as long as the other guys are assholes anyone can invade? Great. When are we invading Russia?

Invading is NATO putting nukes on Russias border. I don't care what happens in E.Europe just don't stick our allied forces on their border. It can only lead to trouble major trouble in the long run.

Invading is NATO putting nukes on Russias border. I don't care what happens in E.Europe just don't stick our allied forces on their border. It can only lead to trouble major trouble in the long run.

Bullshit.

NATO was eroding into a social club. It was a Country Club more than a military alliance. We haven’t run a Reforger since the Cold War ended. Reforger is what we called the plan to reinforce Germany in case of war.

We still run the exercise in South Korea. But we haven’t run an exercise like that in Europe since the Soviet Union dissolved.

We had drawn down to 30k troops in Europe. That is nothing. Trump had us drawing down even more during his spat with the other NATO countries. But honestly. 30k couldn’t do diddly squat.

Russia has nukes along the same region. I refuse to accept the asinine argument that our missiles are destabilizing while their missiles aren’t. That is classic Soviet Propaganda from my time in High School for fucks sake.

I keep hearing how you guys are able to think for yourselves. Fine. Explain why it is all right for Russia to point weapons at German, Poland, and the rest. But it is bad for them to point weapons back?

Let’s say it this way. You find me pointing a weapon at you. A shotgun. I denounce your response. You pointing a weapon at me. Your response. You would declare I am full of shit if I made that argument. And you would be absolutely correct.

But none of this tap dancing smoke and mirrors bullshit changes a simple fact. Putin lied for weeks, months, and right up until after his troops crossed the border. He swore that Russia was not going to invade.

If we can’t trust him to tell the truth about an invasion, how can we trust him about anything?

Forum List

Back