🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

How do you see it? The North was dissatisfied with the occupation of Fort Sumter, but instead of confining itself to waging war near Fort Sumter, for some reason, began a war with the South along the entire border... Is the comparison clear?
Your knowledge of the civil war is underwhelming.

The first battles occurred in Virginia where Union forces decided to tray and set up a buffer zone to prevent the south from attacking Washington. There were no battles in Delaware, Kentucky. or Missouri until much later in the wars.

Ukrainian bandits hide near a kindergarten in Mariupol
This is happening everywhere. The bandits, realizing that they have no chance in clash with the russians in an open field, take civilians hostage, concentrating in cities and even preventing civilians from leaving cities for this purpose.
i
How many kids were attending school in that building, dumbass? Or should I just call you Comrade?

Thats' already part of the cake mix.To make Biden seem like a real Commander.
But why would a real Commander leave $ 85 Billion in Miltary might to
the Taliban and then when given the opportunity to Help arm Ukraine
{ which Zelensky is still begging Biden for } act uninterested.?
Tucker had a Military Supply/Helicopter expert from Blackwater on last week
explaining how around 30 super Fighter Jets are vanquishing in some desert,
unsued.Plus around a dozen heavy- duty top flight army tanks.
There were no "fighter jets" left to the Taliban.

The Donbass has been doing American 1776 for the last eight years, so it's unimpressive when an American in the nazi-dem media says Ukraine's 1776 is now happening.

What type of weapons are these "nukes" that Europe doesn't have? Only the US, UK. and France are nuclear powers.
Spell Comprehend for me then go read its definition.
I didn't say Europe doesn't have nukes.
But I do appreciate the attention from all of you since I'm bored.

I think someone is lying to you. Who said there were no fighter jets left there.
Me!

Foolardi posted:
Tucker had a Military Supply/Helicopter expert from Blackwater on last week
explaining how around 30 super Fighter Jets are vanquishing in some desert,
unsued.Plus around a dozen heavy- duty top flight army tanks.

We didn't even send our own tanks over to Afghanistan. It that environment against the type threat. they would be useless.

Also "vanquishing" in some desert "unsued" makes no sense even overlooking the typo in "unused".

Last edited:
What type of weapons are these "nukes" that Europe doesn't have? Only the US, UK. and France are nuclear powers.
And Pakistan and India.
Nuke-armed India is a member of the QUAD Alliance that met hastily the other day.
QUAD...India, Japan, USA, Australia.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to think the Ukrainians are the good guys in a black and white situation.
Are you saying the Russians are the good guys?

Obviously you're supporting communism and Trump.
How patriotic of you?
You don't support freedom and democracy any more. You did when Trump was potus. What changed traitor?

Forum List

Back