What you should know about Islam

The seizure of the grand mosque in 1979 had nothing to do wit Osama Bin Laden.
He was not an active player----just an avid fan of the principle participants. Denying
that fact is kinda like saying that the TALIBAN were not Pakistani troublemakers in
Afghanistan in the 1980s------because no one seemed to CALL THEM TALIBAN back then

He was not an active player----just an avid fan of the principle participants. Denying
that fact is kinda like saying that the TALIBAN were not Pakistani troublemakers in
Afghanistan in the 1980s------because no one seemed to CALL THEM TALIBAN back then

In the 1980s the Taliban were children.

There is NO Mahdi in the Koran.

Last edited:
Why? Its their religion and their beliefs. Do you still think you have the right to force change on other countries?

Who said anything about forcing any change? Yes, it's their religion.

Do you have any criticism for how the mullahs treat their own people?

Last edited:
In the 1980s the Taliban were children.

There is NO Mahdi in the Koran.

In the 1980s college kids from Pakistan went to Afghanistan to create
THE ISLAMIC PARADISE by expelling Russians who wanted to play there.
It is possible that you do not remember. THEY WERE THE ORIGINAL
TALIBAN------how do I know? I worked with Pakistanis back then. What does
the friggin Mahdi myth have to do with the situation? That myth was big back then
and long before . General Charles Gordon lost his head thanks to a MAHDI in
Sudan. You write such useless crap -------YA UM WIKKI HABIBITY

Nope. He was in Afghanistan. His family's company were doing renovations on the Grand Mosque. OBL was aa follower of Sayeed Qubt and Hassan al Banna.
they were both dead by 1979. You made no point, Osama was not even involved with daddy

they were both dead by 1979. You made no point, Osama was not even involved with daddy

They were LONG dead by 1979.. but OBL was an avid follower of their beliefs and teachings. King Faisal expelled the Egyptians who were teaching that crap in 1970.

They were LONG dead by 1979.. but OBL was an avid follower of their beliefs and teachings. King Faisal expelled the Egyptians who were teaching that crap in 1970.
Blame it on Egyptians? that's funny-----reminds me of my interactions with arab muslims
over the past > 50 years. ------it's always THE OTHER muslims. I have very little experience
with saudis-----the one saudi physician I knew well was a very decent guy-----but he never went
BACK

Blame it on Egyptians? that's funny-----reminds me of my interactions with arab muslims
over the past > 50 years. ------it's always THE OTHER muslims. I have very little experience
with saudis-----the one saudi physician I knew well was a very decent guy-----but he never went
BACK

Nasser hung a bunch of them.. some sought sanctuary in Arabia in the 1950s. The betrayed their agreement not to teach Muslim Brotherhood and were expelled by Faisal. They were Egyptians.

Nasser hung a bunch of them.. some sought sanctuary in Arabia in the 1950s. The betrayed their agreement not to teach Muslim Brotherhood and were expelled by Faisal. They were Egyptians.
weren't we talking about the Wahabbi filth?

Muslim Brotherhood has been outlawed in Arabia since 1970. They have NOTHING to do with Wahhab.
what is your point? we were talking about WAHHABISM. Muslim brotherhood in Egypt
has been ANTI-GOVERNMENT----so Nasser opposed it. What else is new?

Forum List

Back