What's happening in the United States now is the biggest propaganda campaign since the Nazis took over Germany

You call my opinion skewed yet make a specious statement that it is “not reflective of reality as people see it”. What data or events do you have to back it up about how the people “see it”?

My opinion was based on the violence and riots of 2020 in Minneapolis and the uptick in spending by a Democrat candidate towards a state that hasn’t voted Republican in nearly 50 years.
Minnesota came shockingly close to voting for Trump in 2016, about 40k votes. It's clearly up for grabs.

My data is that Minneapolis will vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, yet that's where all these events that you describe occurred. Perhaps you missed that part. How do you explain why those who are closes to the riots are those that are least likely to vote Republican?

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...
You'll know for sure soon enough. Vote Early or make your voting plan!
Doesn't really matter. We already know that if Biden wins, Trump, talk radio and the flock will say (and absolutely believe) that it's fake news and rigged. And it wouldn't matter whether it's close or by a landslide.

So the question will then be how they react.
Some think violence will rule the day should Don lose and refuse to concede. Seems a likely outcome.

We will know soon enough on election night. If he fails to win Florida, he’s toast.

The unfortunate thing is Biden might actually turn out to be worse than Trump.
Biden is harmless and he actually is a heart and an intention to try and unite the parties. No I don’t see Biden doing any worse than the damage Trump is inflicting. No way

Agreed on the propaganda part but don’t worry Trump will be out of office soon and we can start working to get that crap out of our politics

Working to get things back to normal;

{

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then emailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

The trip, in December 2015, turned out to be the one during which Biden later bragged about forcing Ukrainian officials to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee.

}

The Usurper upset the gravy train - NO ONE interferes with the bribes, kickbacks, and embezzlement by the rulers - NO ONE.

Mark Levin predicted last night the the Little Goebbels will counter attack with smears and lies against Trump to distract from the revelations of corruption by the Biden pay for play scam.

Let's see what the vermin come up with.
You got your facts wrong. The prosecutor that Biden got fired was not investigating Burisma nor was he investigating other corruption so it became US policy to unseat the guy. Policy backed and signed by none other than Ron Johnson himself along with other GOPers and allied countries. These are documented facts yet you spin up distorted narratives. So easy to disprove... do better

Agreed on the propaganda part but don’t worry Trump will be out of office soon and we can start working to get that crap out of our politics

{

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then emailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

The trip, in December 2015, turned out to be the one during which Biden later bragged about forcing Ukrainian officials to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee.

}

The Usurper upset the gravy train - NO ONE interferes with the bribes, kickbacks, and embezzlement by the rulers - NO ONE.

Mark Levin predicted last night the the Little Goebbels will counter attack with smears and lies against Trump to distract from the revelations of corruption by the Biden pay for play scam.

You got your facts wrong. The prosecutor that Biden got fired was not investigating Burisma nor was he investigating other corruption so it became US policy to unseat the guy. Policy backed and signed by none other than Ron Johnson himself along with other GOPers and allied countries. These are documented facts yet you spin up distorted narratives. So easy to disprove... do better

OR (And in a million years you would never consider this at all)

The sources from which you get your information are spinning the truth

Here's the truth: There is so much spin I doubt we ever get the real story.

And exactly what vision do you have for America after Trump?

The Utopia your party is promising you is most likely going to look more like Venezuela or Cuba.
Trump may not be a Saint, but those pulling the strings of your party are definitely ill intended.
That folks can't see it is stunning.

Corruption is the heart of Washington. We look at people like Quid Pro Joe as if he is an anomaly. But he isn't, he is the NORM. Trump is a disruptive force, interfering with the flow of graft that is the lifeblood of Washington. Slade3200 very well may depend on the bribes, kickbacks, and embezzlement that defines American government at every level for his livelihood. When Joe Biden takes a bribe, dozens of people around him get a cut. Those people don't take kindly to Donald Trump fucking up their system.
You’re lying and ignoring the fact the Trump is worse than all the corrupt establishment types you complain about

{

}

OR (And in a million years you would never consider this at all)

The sources from which you get your information are spinning the truth

Here's the truth: There is so much spin I doubt we ever get the real story.
Oh yes, I realized there’s a ton of spin and lies in the media, but what about my narrative do you doubt? Because I’ve read articles including a letter signed by Ron Johnson calling for the US to demand reforms to the prosecutors office in Ukraine. That’s exactly what Biden did and now y’all are trying to spin it as him covering for Hunter. It’s just silly

Seriously, its almost like the Democrats cerebellum has been impregnated with a deficiency, and they cant comprehend the American ways and values.

Really? The Republicans have not only rejected American values, they've rejected the values of their own party.

The Party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt has become the party of Trump.

Republicans now hate Mitt Romney, John McCain, Both Bushes... They would probably hate Ronald Reagan if someone told them he gave Amnesty to illegal aliens.

Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party. The party has been taken over by the radical right wing fascists.

Doesn't really matter. We already know that if Biden wins, Trump, talk radio and the flock will say (and absolutely believe) that it's fake news and rigged. And it wouldn't matter whether it's close or by a landslide.

And WHY would everybody on the "right" believe it was rigged?

Look at all the overt BULLSHIT going on. If you were honest, you would admit that there's plenty of reason to be suspicious.

You call my opinion skewed yet make a specious statement that it is “not reflective of reality as people see it”. What data or events do you have to back it up about how the people “see it”?

My opinion was based on the violence and riots of 2020 in Minneapolis and the uptick in spending by a Democrat candidate towards a state that hasn’t voted Republican in nearly 50 years.
Minnesota came shockingly close to voting for Trump in 2016, about 40k votes. It's clearly up for grabs.

My data is that Minneapolis will vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, yet that's where all these events that you describe occurred. Perhaps you missed that part. How do you explain why those who are closes to the riots are those that are least likely to vote Republican?

My premise is that MINNESOTA is potentially flipping red for the 2020 Presidential Election because of the events in Minneapolis. The Democrats have to fight for it for the first time in a long time.

The BIG LIE: Everyone, except the deplorable lower-middle-class rural uneducated bumpkins who cling to God and guns and hate everyone who isn't white straight and Christian, is voting for Biden.

The TRUTH: It's impossible to measure Trump's support because pollsters working for the media are lying.

My guess is that Biden's internal polling is telling him the truth. Look for another cancellation of fireworks for his victory party on election night.
He's spending a fuckton on advertising in Minnesota...A state that hasn't voted republican since Nixon.

A lot of shit isn't adding up.

Minessotans saw the ineptitude of Democrats with people getting jumped by Somalian gangs and, more significantly, Democrats’ utter failure in the wake of George Floyd. Most significantly, the fact that there is a faction among Minnesotan Democrats that thought it more important to pursue defunding police vs. helping small businesses that got torched and looted in the riots is disturbing.

All of this adds up to Biden into survival mode in Minnesota.

Biden is winning Minnesota easily.

The BIG LIE: Everyone, except the deplorable lower-middle-class rural uneducated bumpkins who cling to God and guns and hate everyone who isn't white straight and Christian, is voting for Biden.

The TRUTH: It's impossible to measure Trump's support because pollsters working for the media are lying.

My guess is that Biden's internal polling is telling him the truth. Look for another cancellation of fireworks for his victory party on election night.
The Dem propaganda machine often resembles that of Goebbels and the reaction of Dem lemmings is the same as that of the Germans.

In desperate need of a savior (Great Depression) most Germans were easily swayed, either to ignore the dark side or to believe it really wouldn't be what it became but the more they did so the more emboldened and entrenched Hitler became.

Goebbels was the only show on the one-station radio:

Trump and the Republicans are the ones who have connections to fascists. You are a part of the propaganda machine that spouts crazy conspiracy theories and Russian misinformation.
No way. it's not me, it's you cause you are mean and I'm a real nice guy. Just ask my mom. So stop hurting my feelings by calling me those names or I'll tell somebody that gives a shit then you'll be in trouble Then I'll get my big brother to beat you up and he knows Kung FU so you better stop making me cry. OK? AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO HAVE SOME CHEESE FOR THAT WHINE

{

}

They don't have to lie about anything. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. There are no revelations of corruption. That is the scam that comrade Levin is pushing.

He's spending a fuckton on advertising in Minnesota...A state that hasn't voted republican since Nixon.

Minessotans saw the ineptitude of Democrats with people getting jumped by Somalian gangs and, more significantly, Democrats’ utter failure in the wake of George Floyd. Most significantly, the fact that there is a faction among Minnesotan Democrats that thought it more important to pursue defunding police vs. helping small businesses that got torched and looted in the riots is disturbing.

It's a dead heat, dusthead.

And WHY would everybody on the "right" believe it was rigged?

Look at all the overt BULLSHIT going on. If you were honest, you would admit that there's plenty of reason to be suspicious.
If you were honest...

Well.... :laugh2:

The Dem propaganda machine often resembles that of Goebbels and the reaction of Dem lemmings is the same as that of the Germans.

In desperate need of a savior (Great Depression) most Germans were easily swayed, either to ignore the dark side or to believe it really wouldn't be what it became but the more they did so the more emboldened and entrenched Hitler became.

Goebbels was the only show on the one-station radio:

Trump and the Republicans are the ones who have connections to fascists. You are a part of the propaganda machine that spouts crazy conspiracy theories and Russian misinformation.
No way. it's not me, it's you cause you are mean and I'm a real nice guy. Just ask my mom. So stop hurting my feelings by calling me those names or I'll tell somebody that gives a shit then you'll be in trouble Then I'll get my big brother to beat you up and he knows Kung FU so you better stop making me cry. OK? AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO HAVE SOME CHEESE FOR THAT WHINE

Who gives a fuck. YOU ARE THE WHINER AS YOU FAIL TO ACCEPT REALITY.

Not according to IBD/TIPP which had Trump up by 2 in 2016. They have Biden up by 8 and they are stating this is different than 2016.

Not according to IBD/TIPP which had Trump up by 2 in 2016. They have Biden up by 8 and they are stating this is different than 2016.
Oh, so they were wrong in '16, but they have it nailed today.

You're dismissed, dusthead.

Forum List

Back