🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Happening... We are all becoming angry... blacks and whites

Hillary can really, really identify with what poor blacks experience...........as she makes another $1200 appointment with her hair stylist.
You've all been duped, bitchez!
Lol... she is different. She talks for votes, just as any other politician. She isn't looking for an answer to everyone accepting each other.

And neither is the party that Hillary represents..............remember, 'never let a crisis go to waste'. And if there isn't any real crisis, than create one!
Even if it ruins the party.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I feel you .. but at some point, this shit has got to stop. No differently than during the civil rights era, it had to stop and people had to take a firm and aggressive stand.

Nothing changes without demand .. and African-Americans .. and black police officers, are demanding that officers who shoot innocent people be held accountable.

We have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet only been relatively free for 51 years. It's not difficult to recognize where the problem is.

I agree that people who treat others improperly have to be held accountable! But it goes both ways. If the police shoots someone without cause, he needs to be tried and suffer the consequences!

There have been blacks that were treated improperly and those who did it have suffered the consequences. I personally think that "bad" cops are especially horrible because we depend on them to hear us and take care of us.

But the hate and anger has brought us to the opposite position as well. Five police officers protecting protesters were gunned down.

How many blacks are taking to the streets to call for the death of white police officers?

How many police officers have taken the life of a black without cause?

Look at the statistics. Cops shooting whites and cops shooting blacks. How many were designated without cause?

I found myself getting very angry over the protests that became violent and targeting police while at the same time those same protesters are the first to go to the police for help.

I got too angry and didn't think about all of the good people who follow our laws and do not target white police. Sadly, I became unreasonable, just as the people I was targeting with my rhetoric were unreasonable as well.

We cannot let our emotions get the best of us. Right now, I think like another poster suggested, we look to God for helping all of us understand each other.

In our history, we treated people savagely. We were so wrong on so many levels that it is hard to believe that so many took part in that inhumane behavior. But it did happen. We cannot change that, but learn from it. We have to understand that what we want is what we have to give.

For me to be respected, I must respect others first. My apologies to those who may have been targeted by my careless words.

Do you think we can think of others as PEOPLE first without agendas, but just a heart and conscience with knowledge of right and wrong? Perhaps we can work to that end.
As we get more facts out of Baton Rouge it appears there is more and more "cause" becoming apparent for the shooting by the cop of the victim.

It is the victim's GF b!tch who ignited this conflagration about the tail light and the CCW permit, neither of which existed.

Her BF had a gun and was possibly going for the gun when the Latino cop shot him.
I hear you. But we have to be careful and not place blame until the investigation.

Hillary can really, really identify with what poor blacks experience...........as she makes another $1200 appointment with her hair stylist.
Lol... she is different. She talks for votes, just as any other politician. She isn't looking for an answer to everyone accepting each other.

And neither is the party that Hillary represents..............remember, 'never let a crisis go to waste'. And if there isn't any real crisis, than create one!

They're not ruined yet. The American electorate still may embrace the 'suicide pact' that the Dems are offering this November.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I'm fucking angry about falsely being called a racist by fucking assholes for no fucking reason.

You get those fucking assholes to stop their bullshit. And I'll cheer right up, promise.

Till then, you're pissing in the wind.

I'm fucking angry about falsely being called a racist by fucking assholes for no fucking reason.

You get those fucking assholes to stop their bullshit. And I'll cheer right up, promise.

Till then, you're pissing in the wind.
I hear you.

The GOP is ruined.

It has been broken for a long time and now The Donald has ruined it.

The DEM Party could not be happier. They are guaranteed The White House, and they may even pick up the Senate as well.

Hillary could not ask for a better opponent than The Donald. He makes her look really good by comparison.

The GOP is ruined.

It has been broken for a long time and now The Donald has ruined it.

The DEM Party could not be happier. They are guaranteed The White House, and they may even pick up the Senate as well.

Hillary could not ask for a better opponent than The Donald. He makes her look really good by comparison.

Bull.

Trump is a GOOD candidate that will appeal to the blue dog dems that the gop needs to win.

Your post is unsupported nonsense.

We rained on the fascists parade before and the world was a better place because of it....it's that time again with today's fascist democrats.....

The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
I listen to conservative talk radio and if you looking for a group throwing gas on the fire look no further. They are constantly telling me how bad a shape this country is in, how bad the leaders and government in general are, and that I should be angry. I think if you hear this kind of talk over and over again you might believe it. (Disclaimer, I don't listen to left-wing talk radio so I don't know if they are better, as bad, or worse.)

The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
I listen to conservative talk radio and if you looking for a group throwing gas on the fire look no further. They are constantly telling me how bad a shape this country is in, how bad the leaders and government in general are, and that I should be angry. I think if you hear this kind of talk over and over again you might believe it. (Disclaimer, I don't listen to left-wing talk radio so I don't know if they are better, as bad, or worse.)

I get it; you're willing to die on your knees. Next opinion..........

And where will it lead? Clinton says that whites need to listen...What about blacks?

Our problem is "ignorance."

Ignorance of history, Ignorance of the law, Ignorance of responsibility and Ignorance of accepting all people.

Have you ever watched these interviews of people who seemingly have had no education? They don't have a clue of history, current events or the challenge of accepting those who are different from ourselves.

Where there is ignorance, a breeding ground of hate and anger ensues. That is where we are.

One group will act in a certain manner and the opposite group; will retaliate in kind out of anger.

(Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.)

If it is a winner is the last man standing, we are in for a long unsolvable war that will take more innocent lives. The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
But by your second sentence you made your thread partisan, intentionally contributing to the anger and acrimony you ‘decry.’

Until such time as you and other rightists stop trying to contrive these and other events into some sort of race/partisan issue in an effort to divide Americans, the anger and conflict will only continue.

And don’t give is that childish nonsense, finger-pointing, and red herring fallacies about how ‘the left started it’ and ‘the left does it too.’

If you and others on the right were honest you’d admit that you’re trying to facilitate and inflame racial discord, conflict, and controversy because you believe that riots, protests, and anger will benefit republicans come this November.

Your motives are as transparent as they are desperate and pathetic.

And where will it lead? Clinton says that whites need to listen...What about blacks?

Ignorance of history, Ignorance of the law, Ignorance of responsibility and Ignorance of accepting all people.

Have you ever watched these interviews of people who seemingly have had no education? They don't have a clue of history, current events or the challenge of accepting those who are different from ourselves.

Where there is ignorance, a breeding ground of hate and anger ensues. That is where we are.

One group will act in a certain manner and the opposite group; will retaliate in kind out of anger.

(Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.)

If it is a winner is the last man standing, we are in for a long unsolvable war that will take more innocent lives. The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
But by your second sentence you made your thread partisan, intentionally contributing to the anger and acrimony you ‘decry.’

Until such time as you and other rightists stop trying to contrive these and other events into some sort of race/partisan issue in an effort to divide Americans, the anger and conflict will only continue.

And don’t give is that childish nonsense, finger-pointing, and red herring fallacies about how ‘the left started it’ and ‘the left does it too.’

If you and others on the right were honest you’d admit that you’re trying to facilitate and inflame racial discord, conflict, and controversy because you believe that riots, protests, and anger will benefit republicans come this November.

Wow, you have become unhinged.

That second sentence was to indicate the problem exists on two fronts, not just one. Clayton, do you always select a portion of a post to demonstrate bias instead of reading the entire thought?

Did I not say that whites react to the protesters without logical thought? Finger pointing? "you and other rightists stop trying to contrive these and other events into some sort of race/partisan issue in an effort to divide Americans"..."If you and others on the right were honest you’d admit that you’re trying to facilitate and inflame racial discord, conflict, and controversy because you believe that riots, protests, and anger will benefit republicans come this November."

You
continue to degrade me your entire post. I did not claim one side is responsible for the divide we see now. I claim BOTH sides are refusing to look at the context for which each react. You are a perfect example. YOU, like me and most of us are part of the problem. UNtil we see that, there is no hope for us to stand tall and accept each other as not only part of the problem, but part of the answer.

The more black people get the more obnoxious they become. Fuck them and the stolen car they drove in on. All they can think of is the next affirmative action giveaway.

You don't want to be arrested, stop committing crimes there's a start.

Every time something happens doesn't mean 'it's the country' or 'it's us'. You can't just put all problems in a big stew and say it's all one thing when it is many seperate things.

The black community is scared of the police and we've seen enough video evidence now that we know it isn't a local thing, it is national. The police need to get rid of the bad cops and re-train the good ones. The black community needs to start cooperating every time they are pulled over by just keeping their hands on the steering wheel and making very slow movement. The main onus is on the police though, they are the ones with the guns and the power of life and death in their hands.

Forum List

Back