🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Happening... We are all becoming angry... blacks and whites

If you were to ask the obama sluts they would tell you how oppressed they are how racism has robbed them of all opportunity.

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I'm fucking angry about falsely being called a racist by fucking assholes for no fucking reason.

You get those fucking assholes to stop their bullshit. And I'll cheer right up, promise.

Till then, you're pissing in the wind.

Don't worry about being called racist.....that word has been thrown around left and right. Who is not a racist anymore? Tell someone from BLM they are racist and they will tell you that only Black Lives Matter. Try and get your head around that.

The more black people get the more obnoxious they become. Fuck them and the stolen car they drove in on. All they can think of is the next affirmative action giveaway.

You don't want to be arrested, stop committing crimes there's a start.
I have been fortunate to have very positive relationships with blacks. Most are not obnoxious, nor are all whites (Clayton!).

Hillary can really, really identify with what poor blacks experience...........as she makes another $1200 appointment with her hair stylist.
You've all been duped, bitchez!
Yes, let's all turn to Trump because HE understands AND his haircuts are cheaper.

*roll's eyes*

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
I listen to conservative talk radio and if you looking for a group throwing gas on the fire look no further. They are constantly telling me how bad a shape this country is in, how bad the leaders and government in general are, and that I should be angry. I think if you hear this kind of talk over and over again you might believe it. (Disclaimer, I don't listen to left-wing talk radio so I don't know if they are better, as bad, or worse.)
I listen to both. Rightwing radio is hate-central.

Hillary can really, really identify with what poor blacks experience...........as she makes another $1200 appointment with her hair stylist.
Yes, let's all turn to Trump because HE understands AND his haircuts are cheaper.

*roll's eyes*

You do realize you deflected instead of replying to that post, don't you?

I listen to conservative talk radio and if you looking for a group throwing gas on the fire look no further. They are constantly telling me how bad a shape this country is in, how bad the leaders and government in general are, and that I should be angry. I think if you hear this kind of talk over and over again you might believe it. (Disclaimer, I don't listen to left-wing talk radio so I don't know if they are better, as bad, or worse.)

There is no left wing talk radio, because they have the whole rest of the media and pop culture.

And this nation is in bad shape and getting worse every day.

If you love this country, you should be angry.

And where will it lead? Clinton says that whites need to listen...What about blacks?

Our problem is "ignorance."

Ignorance of history, Ignorance of the law, Ignorance of responsibility and Ignorance of accepting all people.

Have you ever watched these interviews of people who seemingly have had no education? They don't have a clue of history, current events or the challenge of accepting those who are different from ourselves.

Where there is ignorance, a breeding ground of hate and anger ensues. That is where we are.

One group will act in a certain manner and the opposite group; will retaliate in kind out of anger.

(Example: A police officer shoots a black. The media highlights the altercation. Blacks blame the police without knowledge of the entire scenario. Whites react to the actions of blacks for protesting. As each group incorrectly assume their action is appropriate, neither is. Anger piles on anger and people don't think logically any longer.)

If it is a winner is the last man standing, we are in for a long unsolvable war that will take more innocent lives. The rhetoric that encourages this resentment has to be stopped.
But by your second sentence you made your thread partisan, intentionally contributing to the anger and acrimony you ‘decry.’

Until such time as you and other rightists stop trying to contrive these and other events into some sort of race/partisan issue in an effort to divide Americans, the anger and conflict will only continue.

And don’t give is that childish nonsense, finger-pointing, and red herring fallacies about how ‘the left started it’ and ‘the left does it too.’

If you and others on the right were honest you’d admit that you’re trying to facilitate and inflame racial discord, conflict, and controversy because you believe that riots, protests, and anger will benefit republicans come this November.

Your motives are as transparent as they are desperate and pathetic.

Which is obviously utter nonsense with the way you lefties use the Race Card all day, everyday.

Exactly what metric are you using here? Things are certainly different from when I was a child but every generation says that. What is so bad? (Except for Congress, that is certainly worse today than I can ever recall.)

There is an incredible cycle of violence and hate. Not just one side has to understand...both sides need to understand. Close your eyes and ignore the color, but listen to the rhetoric.

Is anyone saying "Treat the person in front of you as you would want to be treated?

You don't have to love the other person but give them the respect you would want in return.

I feel you .. but at some point, this shit has got to stop. No differently than during the civil rights era, it had to stop and people had to take a firm and aggressive stand.

Nothing changes without demand .. and African-Americans .. and black police officers, are demanding that officers who shoot innocent people be held accountable.

We have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet only been relatively free for 51 years. It's not difficult to recognize where the problem is.
The problem is people like you. You think you are a we. I'm a person, not a we. I never owned slaves. my parent nor grandparents didn't and that's as far as my American roots go. Racism won't be cured by racists like you, society needs to marginalize people like you for what you are. We can't move forward until we call out black racism and denounce it for what it is.

Exactly what metric are you using here? Things are certainly different from when I was a child but every generation says that. What is so bad? (Except for Congress, that is certainly worse today than I can ever recall.)

Lots of them.

1. SOcial capital.

2. Middle class and working class wage stagnation.

3. Unsustainable finances, nationally and personally.

4. rising racial tensions and discrimination.

5. decline of the family, with all its' resulting problems.

6. Loss of confidence in the future.

that's off the top of my head.

This whole situtation is liberal divide and conquer BS.

In my opinion for everyday, go to work, people black and white we DON'T hate each other. Blacks and whites work together with one problem, that I see. I don't hate blacks because they are black and I don't think blacks hate me only because I am white.

Is the situation in the inner city terrible, yes. Does that mean whites hate blacks, no. Are whites keep the blacks in the inner city. Well in my opinion, yes, the democrat policies have kept white and black poor, poor. But that has nothing to do with hate it is just the situation.

Are there cops that profile blacks as being a bigger risk than whites, sure, I think I might do the same, doesn't mean I would shoot them for no reason. Especially in the inner city.

What America does have are race baiters like Mrs. Tuzla. Who only blames one side of the equation. When in fact it is people like her who are the problem. Need proof that people like Mrs. Tuzla make things worse, just look around.

Now the question is what do we do about the urban hell holes that lots of poor live in? Give handouts? Or create jobs? I think working and earning a living is the way to go. But that appears to be the direct opposite of democrat policy. Bring in millions of poor is only going to make things worse, but then again, maybe that is what people like Mrs. Tuzla wants.

How does me having apathy for the inner city poor make their situation any better? How can I make it better for them? No sir there is only one person who can brake the cycle for the inner city poor, and it is them when given the opportunity.

I don't hate blacks and I think it is a shame when one is shot needlessly.

Lots of them.

1. SOcial capital.

2. Middle class and working class wage stagnation.

3. Unsustainable finances, nationally and personally.

4. rising racial tensions and discrimination.

5. decline of the family, with all its' resulting problems.

6. Loss of confidence in the future.

that's off the top of my head.

Could you cite a few examples of number four and discrimination? Thanks.

2016 election is looking more like black vs white, or Americans VS Terrorists.

Only to someone who is a natural born idiot.

The 2016 election is between a candidate who is engaged (like Hillary) qualified (like Hillary) competent (like Hillary) and someone who isn’t (Like Drumpf).

*roll's eyes*

You do realize you deflected instead of replying to that post, don't you?
Whatever.

There is no left wing talk radio, because they have the whole rest of the media and pop culture.

Angry at what and at who exactly?

There is left wing talk radio. NPR.

I feel you .. but at some point, this shit has got to stop. No differently than during the civil rights era, it had to stop and people had to take a firm and aggressive stand.

Nothing changes without demand .. and African-Americans .. and black police officers, are demanding that officers who shoot innocent people be held accountable.

We have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet only been relatively free for 51 years. It's not difficult to recognize where the problem is.

As long as blacks continue to vote to stay on the Democrat planation, you enslave yourselves.

Let's not loose our heads folks.

What we are seeing today, this day, is the result of one moronic asshole responding to the race baiters. ONE PERSON.

As for the cops shooting blacks, it happens, it is going to happen. Those cops who wrongly shoot blacks will recieve their day in court. But most of the shooting have been found to be justifiable. Even still, that ONE officer shooting is ONE man not a whole race.

Forum List

Back