What's more offensive to native Americans?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.

Watching the replay, it appears that CNN is much more offended then the two code-talkers were.

Give it time. The progressives will inform them about how they should be outraged...............bigly......

20171127_141525.jpg

For the people like rderp who will undoubtedly call me a liar & demand a link lol

they can exist , no problem with that but 'who cares' about whats more offensive is correct .

Fuck the Indians. If they don't want us making fun of them them they should fight harder next time and win. Then they can make fun of us.

I suspect those former Marines in that room have little or no respect for Indian Princess Liesalot.

Trump needs to consider hiring a joke writer

His "barbs" are lame and offensive

Yeah, totally awkward and inappropriate, watching the video made me cringe. I just heard Warrens response and she went straight to the race card. Are we ever going to get intelligent and responsible leaders?

Warrens response:
“This was supposed to be an event to honor heroes, people who put it all on the line for our country, and people who, because of their incredible work, saved the lives of countless Americans and our allies. It was deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur.”

Forum List

Back