What's more offensive to native Americans?

Logic would dictate it would be Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas
but we live in an illogical time so it would have to be President Trump calling her on her lie.
And why would he do that at that ceremony? Whats the point?

You mean like when the far left attacks anyone not far left at such things?

So far the only ones upset are the far left media and the drones that follow them without question or hesitation.

Then I bet you are still waiting for proof that the sky is blue right?

but we live in an illogical time so it would have to be President Trump calling her on her lie.

So far the only ones upset are the far left media and the drones that follow them without question or hesitation.

Is that what you got for a response? The ol "whatabout" pivot?! come on you can do better than that, just answer the question! Lets see if you can have an actual discussion without the pivot attacks or saying "far left drone"

Is that what you got for a response? The ol "whatabout" pivot?! come on you can do better than that, just answer the question! Lets see if you can have an actual discussion without the pivot attacks or saying "far left drone"

Let us see if you can have a discussion not using your far left drone religious dogma.

So you start first and then maybe we can have a discussion.

Are you saying that no one on the far left would ever do such a thing?

Let us see if you can have a discussion not using your far left drone religious dogma.

Wow, you couldn’t even make it one sentence. Haha. You are the definition of a one trick pony. Try again to present a question or argument like an intelligent adult and then I will respond in kind.

I stop reading your BS as soon as I see the “far left drone” smears. Posts like that don’t warrent respect

Wow, you couldn’t even make it one sentence. Haha. You are the definition of a one trick pony. Try again to present a question or argument like an intelligent adult and then I will respond in kind

The irony impairment of the far drones and their comments!

See when you ask them to defend the far left they will run and hide behind such comments!

"Are you saying that no one on the far left would ever do such a thing?"

Are you scared to point out the hypocrisy of your own?

Wow, you couldn’t even make it one sentence. Haha. You are the definition of a one trick pony. Try again to present a question or argument like an intelligent adult and then I will respond in kind

See when you ask them to defend the far left they will run and hide behind such comments!

Read this slowly... I am happy to directly answer any questions you have and engage in a grown up debate if you can cut the bullshit. All you have to do is engage without using the petty insults. Act in a way that warrants respect and I will treat the conversation with respect. You just blew it again in your very first line. Thats strike two. Here comes your last pitch. Can you hit the ball by making a respectable argument like a grown up? Or you can strike out and try again another day. I've only got one at bat for you today.

Read this slowly... I am happy to directly answer any questions you have and engage in a grown up debate if you can cut the bullshit. All you have to do is engage without using the petty insults. Act in a way that warrants respect and I will treat the conversation with respect. You just blew it again in your very first line. Thats strike two. Here comes your last pitch. Can you hit the ball by making a respectable argument like a grown up? Or you can strike out and try again another day. I've only got one at bat for you today.

See how the far left acts when you ask them to defend their far left religion? You should not be ashamed of being far left, you should embrace it. They say coming out is very liberating!

See how the far left acts when you ask them to defend their far left religion? You should not be ashamed of being far left, you should embrace it. They say coming out is very liberating!

Haha, i'll call that a foul tip. You didn't say "far left drone" but you did start the question out with a petty childish insult rant about the far left. Erase that and just ask the question and you will get an answer. Here comes the pitch...

Haha, i'll call that a foul tip. You didn't say "far left drone" but you did start the question out with a petty childish insult rant about the far left. Erase that and just ask the question and you will get an answer. Here comes the pitch...

Sorry far left drone I call you what you are, if you can not handle that, then that is on you!

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.

"Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?"

Naturally, it would be the President of the United States using a stereotype. Seems like a softball question. But, here on USMB, it's the stuff of 30 pages of equivocation and debate, because this place is full of geniuses.

Sorry far left drone I call you what you are, if you can not handle that, then that is on you!

Strike 3 your out!!! You had two strikes and a foul tip to "call me what I am". All you had to do was ask a simple question like an adult but surprise surprise, you blew it. At least you got the foul tip. Its clear that you are way out of your league though, maybe some time in the minors will help you. We will try again on another day. Now be a good boy while your warming that bench.

Strike 3 your out!!! You had two strikes and a foul tip to "call me what I am". All you had to do was ask a simple question like an adult but surprise surprise, you blew it. At least you got the foul tip. Its clear that you are way out of your league though, maybe some time in the minors will help you. We will try again on another day. Now be a good boy while your warming that bench.

You asked a silly far left drone questions as you are pretending your far left masters do not do such things in the political world.

But then again you far lefty drones never learn!

Once we can get the far left to grow up and become adults or kick them out of power all over the world, the human race will finally be able to move forward!

Fuck the Indians. If they don't want us making fun of them them they should fight harder next time and win. Then they can make fun of us.

I suspect those former Marines in that room have little or no respect for Indian Princess Liesalot.

The thing that will offend Indians the most is to tell them to stop with the whining and instead told to get off their lazy azzes and go get a job and get off welfare. White people don't owe them a bloody thing anymore. The white people of today had nothing to do with what happened to them in the past, and have given them plenty of tax dollars to own North America by now.

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.

Who the fuck is "pretending to be Pocahontas"?

Are you on drugs?

Last edited:

You are such an ass. You & your orange POS buddy.

I, like most people, learned my family's heritage from my parents and grandparents.

Warren learned of her heritage the same way. There has not been anything conclusive in any reporting one way or the other with Elizabeth Warren.

Being from that area of Oklahoma, many experts ay the chances of having no Native American heritage is slim to none.

So we have the fat assed, ignorant piece of shit Trump calling her a liar. Calling her Pocahontas is a slur of Native Americans.

To do so in a meeting with Native Americans, Native Americans that servrd their country at time of war & did not run away screaming "Bone Spurs!!! Bone Spurs!!!" is disgusting.

She is a liar like yourself. Genealogists say she has no Indian blood back to her great great great grandparents which is as far back as they have gotten. So we know, at most, she would be 1/64 Indian..at most...assuming there is an Indian ancestor she cant know of.
If Pocahontas Warren isnt saying "I'm a woman treat me special" she is saying "Im an Indian treat me special". I cant speak to her being female...I assume she is indeed a very unattractive female...but I can say she lied about being an Indian.
Too bad for you the days of untouchable and unquestionable claims are over.

You asked a silly far left drone questions as you are pretending your far left masters do not do such things in the political world.

But then again you far lefty drones never learn!

Once we can get the far left to grow up and become adults or kick them out of power all over the world, the human race will finally be able to move forward!
Sorry Kosh, you struck out, you’re not in the game anymore. I’ll give you another at bat if you apologize but short of that your just gonna be noise in the crowd. I’m not playing your games. Grow up or be ignored

Forum List

Back