What's more offensive to native Americans?

they can exist , no problem with that but 'who cares' about whats more offensive is correct .
You'r right, it's perfectly fine for a sitting senator to falsely claim a heritage for votes.

Stupid me

She cited family lore and a marriage certificate; neither are sufficient(.) Bush II once claimed to have "been to war", he had not. I would not vote for either myself.

And she never did it for votes. That's fucking bullshit.

Pocahontas pretending to be Pocahontas or Trump mocking her for it?

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.
What exactly did Warren do that you think Native Americans would find offensive?

She claimed to be Amerindian when her DNA test proved that lying bitch is as 100% caucasian as I am.

Again ----- LINK?

What is this, Liar's Club?
Bias confirmation in use. Shield face and hands.

CNN seems to be up in arms about it today since Trump called her out again during a meeting with the Code Talkers today.

Who the fuck is "pretending to be Pocahontas"?

Are you on drugs?
elizw1-jpg.75978

The President seems to be mocking the Code Talkers.

Is that what the hateful Moon Bats think? He invited them to the White House to honor them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass bitch Indian Princess Liesalot. She deserves to be ridiculed if anybody does. She lied about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring treatment and that is despicable. It should be considered despicable by the brave Code Talkers who are real Indians and, unlike that Left Wing shithead Warren, who is a proven liar. .
So....you tell us WHY an event to honor Code Talkers was the appropriate forum to denigrate someone not even there?

Because, Moon Bat, he wasn't dishonoring them. He was honoring them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass commie Democrat bitch Warren. Is that too difficult to understand?

Warren has never claimed to be Navajo, DUMBASS.

If you happen to be Lithuanian would you want somebody calling you "Flemish" on the basis that "they all look alike to me"?

Maybe your hood's too tight.

Is that what the hateful Moon Bats think? He invited them to the White House to honor them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass bitch Indian Princess Liesalot. She deserves to be ridiculed if anybody does. She lied about being an Indian in order to get preferential hiring treatment and that is despicable. It should be considered despicable by the brave Code Talkers who are real Indians and, unlike that Left Wing shithead Warren, who is a proven liar. .
So....you tell us WHY an event to honor Code Talkers was the appropriate forum to denigrate someone not even there?

Because, Moon Bat, he wasn't dishonoring them. He was honoring them. He was ridiculing that filthy ass commie Democrat bitch Warren. Is that too difficult to understand?

If you happen to be Lithuanian would you want somebody calling you "Flemish" on the basis that "they all look alike to me"?

elizw1-jpg.75978

What exactly did Warren do that you think Native Americans would find offensive?
Cherokees hammer Elizabeth Warren on ancestry claim ahead of Mass. party convention
I'm aware of the claims, but i'm not seeing the meat... I've heard the situation very politicized. As I understand it, Warren was told by her parents that she she comes from Cherokee decent and a set of her grandparents had to elope because her grandfathers Delaware family had issue with him marrying a women of Native American decent. That was a story she was told as a child. She didn't get her dna checked to verify the story, is that what you are blaming her for or are you claiming that she made the whole thing up?

She is obviously not majority Native American and from what i've read she never used a minority status to further her career. Now of course Native Americans are going to throw a fit when the headline says "Warren lies about being Native American" I would object to that too. But consider the whole story and tell me what exactly she did that was offensive to Native Americans

He can't do it. The entire thread is based on made-up crapola that they can't document.

Update!

"What people find offensive is Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career, Sarah Huckabee Sanders says."

If that's what I-just-swallowed-an-onion face says -- there's no link --- then she needs to come up with the same evidence the rest of you liars can't come up with and prove a negative.

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Look at you circling around with no substance.

When do the Goofy Warren chants start, though. That lady has been frankly an rude ass all talk no action politician obstructing the country this past year. President Trump sees that fraud.

A third option. White people making generalizations about how an entire race might feel.
Only White people do that ? Really ?
Nope. But read the OP. Who am I to judge what is more offensive to Natives? That seems to be the point of this thread.
Well I'll tell you what ... I cast half a vote - cause I'm only half Indian ... not "Native American" or "First Nations" but Amerindian. I find scumwads such as Warren trying to capitalize on someone elses heritage despicable - but then again she's a democrat, most have zero scruples anyway. The context in which the POTUS uses the term "Pocahontas" is also slightly insulting in that he defames the legend of Indian woman by associating it with someone of Elizabeth Warrens caliber.

I've heard you can lead a horse to water but not make it drink, in your case I lead a jack ass to facts but can't make it think. STFU asshole - You've been led to water now Drink.

Forum List

Back