What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Then you are a liar. All the racist dads in my neighborhood loved Reagan and hated blacks. These are the idiots who belonged to unions, had job security, were paid amazingly well, were going to get pensions after 30 years of service. These should be liberal Democrats but they were conservative white republican men. Why? God, Gays, Guns and Racism. This is how the GOP got middle class whites to vote for them.

What makes me sick is that these men knew they were going to get their pensions so they could afford to sell the rest of us out. This was one reason why I was sort of hoping the Big 3 would have all gone bankrupt. Fuck all those idiots who voted for Bush/Trump/Rick Snyder. They deserve to have those pensions cut in half. And you will deserve it when one day they make drastic cuts to your social security. In fact I will defend them for doing it because, "hey, we're broke"

Reagan was a massively popular president.

1984_large.png

YOu dont' agree with those that supported Reagan. Understand that you do not really grasp why we supported him.

YOu were beaten up by black kids for being white. If you had children would you send them to a school where you knew that they would be beaten up for being white by blacks?

You poor and middle class fans of Reagan didn't realize that he is the reason the middle class is struggling today. Him and that party he belongs to.

They've been cutting down on the New Deal for decades. They've been driving our highest paid jobs overseas for decades. They even sold you on the idea. They demonized the unions. Sure the unions are corrupt but so are the corporations they work for. But you sided with the corporations not the workers.

Here is how stupid you American's are. Instead of looking at how good union workers had it and saying, "hey I want that too", instead you saw how good they had it and said "if I don't have it that good, neither should they"

So guess the fuck what? None of you have it that good anymore.

I told people for years I would probably do better in an every man for himself society. Well turns out I was right. I make around $90K and everyone else in my office makes between $40K and $80K. And very few make $80K. So my office is the perfect example of America. Very few blacks get hired here. The guys making the least couldn't possibly raise a family on their wages, or save what they need to be saving for retirement. No pensions are coming. The people who make more than $50K have kids and a spouse working and still they are barely making ends meet.

And then you went and gave the corporations tax breaks so they don't pay taxes anymore. This is going to shift the tax burden more onto us. So just like Reagan, some of you love Trump, because you don't know the harm his policies are going to cause down the road. Instead you are putting all your hopes into the idea that hes' going to lower immigration until wages come back up. Up to what? Even though wages are up, most of you are still struggling. And with cuts to social security that are sure to come, you're going to be doing even worse in the future.

Congrats you American idiots. You got conned by Bush and now Trump. You don't like Hillary? Good! Die fucking broke.
/——/ Hey shyt for brains. Cutting corporate taxes results in lower consumer prices. When you raise corporate taxes, it’s treated as overhead and passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. It’s a cascade effect since it affects every company that touches the product from manufacture to delivery. And corporate taxes were not eliminated just lowered to be competitive to other countries. You dummy. BTW no one was forced to quit the unions. People quit whenever they get the opportunity. Numbnuts

Show me that corporations lowered their prices after Trump's tax cuts. If you can't then stfu. Corporations will charge whatever the market will bare.

Instead corporations took those tax breaks and gave them to the CEO, VP's and shareholders. Consumers still pay the same, shyt for brains.
/——-/ I don’t have to show you shyt. Taxes are part of a corporation‘s over head and just like the light and water bill, it’s built into the cost to consumers. They are free to spend the savings anyway they want and no two corporations are the same.
only costs, not savings, are overhead and passed on to the consumer?

Kids today are generally better about the racial nonsense than previous generations.

Maybe they are the ones to answer the OP.

They will be in the same boat as the last 3 or 4 generations.

Raised indoctrinated in not being racist and then when they get to the age of having political interests, being viciously attacked as racist if they dare want their political interests represented in policy.

Unless they are not white. THE not white kids will be told to consider any attempt by their white friends to have their interests represented to be racism, and to turn on their friends.

And the discussion then will be how can we increase indoctrination of our young to avoid such horrible "racism"?

Enough with the boo-hoo it’s so hard to be a white man in America nonsense. Stop your bitching and go out in the world and do something good...while the kids Move ahead.

You made a point. In my reply, I addressed it, and gave my opinion on why your solution was not a good one.

You, in your "reply" expressed your opinion, but the only "support" you gave it, was a number of personal attacks.

The kids will NOT "move on", while we let people like you, demonize and vilify them for simply engaging in normal, healthy discussion or activity.

They will be drawn into the same doomed situation by the same lies that you are telling.

What lies?

Reagan was a massively popular president.

1984_large.png

YOu dont' agree with those that supported Reagan. Understand that you do not really grasp why we supported him.

YOu were beaten up by black kids for being white. If you had children would you send them to a school where you knew that they would be beaten up for being white by blacks?

You poor and middle class fans of Reagan didn't realize that he is the reason the middle class is struggling today. Him and that party he belongs to.

They've been cutting down on the New Deal for decades. They've been driving our highest paid jobs overseas for decades. They even sold you on the idea. They demonized the unions. Sure the unions are corrupt but so are the corporations they work for. But you sided with the corporations not the workers.

Here is how stupid you American's are. Instead of looking at how good union workers had it and saying, "hey I want that too", instead you saw how good they had it and said "if I don't have it that good, neither should they"

I told people for years I would probably do better in an every man for himself society. Well turns out I was right. I make around $90K and everyone else in my office makes between $40K and $80K. And very few make $80K. So my office is the perfect example of America. Very few blacks get hired here. The guys making the least couldn't possibly raise a family on their wages, or save what they need to be saving for retirement. No pensions are coming. The people who make more than $50K have kids and a spouse working and still they are barely making ends meet.

And then you went and gave the corporations tax breaks so they don't pay taxes anymore. This is going to shift the tax burden more onto us. So just like Reagan, some of you love Trump, because you don't know the harm his policies are going to cause down the road. Instead you are putting all your hopes into the idea that hes' going to lower immigration until wages come back up. Up to what? Even though wages are up, most of you are still struggling. And with cuts to social security that are sure to come, you're going to be doing even worse in the future.

Congrats you American idiots. You got conned by Bush and now Trump. You don't like Hillary? Good! Die fucking broke.
/——/ Hey shyt for brains. Cutting corporate taxes results in lower consumer prices. When you raise corporate taxes, it’s treated as overhead and passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. It’s a cascade effect since it affects every company that touches the product from manufacture to delivery. And corporate taxes were not eliminated just lowered to be competitive to other countries. You dummy. BTW no one was forced to quit the unions. People quit whenever they get the opportunity. Numbnuts

Show me that corporations lowered their prices after Trump's tax cuts. If you can't then stfu. Corporations will charge whatever the market will bare.

Instead corporations took those tax breaks and gave them to the CEO, VP's and shareholders. Consumers still pay the same, shyt for brains.
/——-/ I don’t have to show you shyt. Taxes are part of a corporation‘s over head and just like the light and water bill, it’s built into the cost to consumers. They are free to spend the savings anyway they want and no two corporations are the same.
/——/ Want to rephrase the question so it makes sense?

In other words the corporation doesn't pass the savings on to you when they get a tax break. But if you raise their taxes they pass the costs on to you.

And that's ok really because a company can charge as much as they want or as much as they think they can get away with charging. If we won't buy it they'll have to lower their price.

And maybe we don't tax necessities like car manufacturers or oil companies and hospitals. We want to help them keep costs down. But I don't give a fuck if Subway can't afford to pay their taxes. Tubbys can.

You’re being conned dude.

To me it all comes down to this. Are you saving enough to retire at 67? Most Americans are not. Our parents did. Our grandparents did. But are we? No we are not. The FACT is most Americans are suddenly doing worse than their parents did. Now I know you’ll want to blame American workers but the fact is the middle class is shrinking and struggling. Again, a fact. And trump hasn’t changed that. In fact his policies have further widened the gap between the rich and poor. Another thing you deny is a problem.

All the reasons the middle class has gotten poorer and the rich got richer are because of republican policies. Tax breaks to the rich and corporations, jobs Americans won’t do, buying from China and Walmart, anti union, out of control ceo pay. You deny class warfare exists while the middle class is losing.

Yes, I think I sum it all up pretty good.

And I’m not crying for me. I don’t think republicans help me but I am not nearly as poor as the rest of you. 48, no kids, $100k income, home on a lake paid off, saving a lot in 401k, no debt. I’ll be ok when republicans cut our social security and Medicaid, idiots.
All caused by the Demon-crats... The republicans/conservatives/Christian's just began disconnecting from main stream society over time, and next came the huge flight from any governance or governing by the Demon-crats over the years.

Demon-crats caused the republicans/conservatives/Christian's to circle the wagons, and to stand off from engaging further in their Anti-republican/conservative/Christian climate that was being created by those Demon-crats.

For a uniting to take place in society, there has to be a theme that is compatible for all to unite under. That theme was ruined by the Demon-crats in my honest opinion.

Now the backing out of society for far two long (creating smaller yet new societies within the bigger society), was the wrong thing to do over time. It's like pushing people into a corner until those people have had enough. Next the people come out swinging.

This is what has happened under Trump. The people were being pushed to far for too long, and they elected Trump to come out swinging for them. Respect for this countries institution's, education, economy, and culture must be revived (MAGA), before positive huge long term investments return again. We must demand respect in anything we do, and we must give respect where it is warranted or merited. No other way to go about it.
Let’s see if trump delivers for blue collar. Ultimately they are still struggling and not saving enough. Maga? Not yet
/——-/ And what was Hildabeast’s plan to help the blue collar? 99 weeks of unemployment? Guaranteed income for sitting at home? Would she have written an EO forcing people to save money? What if people had no money to save?

If you are saving enough to retire, then by all means vote Republican. I won't even though I'm saving enough. But if you are a greedy evil prick who doesn't care about the middle class then go for it. If you are not saving enough then you should have voted for Hildabest, because Democrats are the only party that cares about the poor and middle class.

I'll tell you what she wouldn't have done. She wouldn't have tried to do away with pre existing conditions.

And you guys said the same thing about Obama. You said he let down the blacks. That's nonsense. Every poor black person got Obamacare for their kids.

Every policy the GOP has put forward since Reagan has made the middle class poorer and has made the rich richer. They have shifted the tax burden more onto us.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Their corporations are the ones hiring illegals

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

They promoted buying cheap from China and Walmart

They drove our highest paying jobs overseas. UNIONS.

No coincidence that the middle class has been falling apart ever since guys like Reagan and Jack Welch waged war on labor.

They broke the social contract companies had with workers. It was great for GE but not good for the middle class. And now GE doesn't even pay taxes.

You're an idiot.
/——/ “Democrats are the only party that cares about the poor and middle class.”
Yeah, 60 years of the Great Society and the transfer of ten trillion in wealth from the producers to the non producers and we have as many poor as ever. That’s because you Progs need a permanent underclass that depends on Government assistances. Inner city schools are broken, democRAT controlled inner cities are a disaster but WOWZA you democRATs CARE about the poor.
political solutions are not the same as economic solutions.

besides, our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror also cost trillions, solve nothing, and lead to greater inequality.

the right wing only complains about the Poor.

In other words the corporation doesn't pass the savings on to you when they get a tax break. But if you raise their taxes they pass the costs on to you.

And that's ok really because a company can charge as much as they want or as much as they think they can get away with charging. If we won't buy it they'll have to lower their price.

And maybe we don't tax necessities like car manufacturers or oil companies and hospitals. We want to help them keep costs down. But I don't give a fuck if Subway can't afford to pay their taxes. Tubbys can.
/—-/ Thanks for clarification. A corporation has the freedom to do with their money as they see fit including lowering costs, salary increases, purchasing capital equipment, paying down debt or any combination. And it varies from company to company. There is no one size fits all answer for you.

you are implying corporations only pass on costs not savings to consumers.

Dude, you are one of the biggest racists here and you prove it on a nearly daily basis. Do you REALLY believe that you have posted ANYTHING here that gives anyone a pause for thought? You carry this huge chip on your shoulder and use this forum to vent your anger. It seems to me that the only way one can prove themselves to not be "racist" is to agree with your fool-fueled rants and promise to vote "demcrat". I am anything but a racist but I wouldn't vote for a DNC sponsored commie even with a gun pointed at my head. Etch that in stone and commit it to memory.
So you vote for the party that denies the system is rigged for blacks but trump got you dopes to show up and vote because he told you the system is rigged and unfair towards whites.

The truth is the republicans don’t care what color you are. If you are poor or middle class you are an expense not an asset

The republicans are the lesser evil when it comes to the racial bias in the system against whites.

Sometimes republicans judges do rule against the more blatant discrimination that dem appointed judges are fine with. For one big example.

I'm going to change the subject for a second. The other day a Republican here said that crime wouldn't be so bad if us liberals weren't releasing violent criminals back on the streets. Well I saw a story this morning that confirmed what they are saying.

Why would this (black) judge let these violent criminals back on the streets?

Violent criminals are committing crimes in Detroit, only to be released back out onto the streets.

Police says its happening far too often, considering there are more than 10,000 felony cases a year in Wayne County.

Surveillance video in one instance, shows someone filling up at a Detroit gas station, and being robbed at gunpoint. Police say less than 48 hours later, the gunman was released back on the streets.

"When you look at some of the bails, for some felons in possession. I'll just put it this way. It's horrifying. Ex-con, he's a habitual offender. Got a gun. Gets out of jail for $200" says police chief James Craig.

Craig tells us the end result is, "There's no incentive for that person not to commit a crime."

Craig describes the problem as alarming, and says it also puts officers lives at risk having to catch the same violent criminals over and over.

Craig says, "But, let's talk about the courts. The low bails.Youlook at 36th District, it's amazing the ridiculously low bails and, yes, it has an affect on us continuing to drive crime down. Oakland and Macomb counties seem to get it right. I mean, that's our neighbors."

In December, records show Judge Dalton Roberson Sr. released a suspected armed robber on $1,000 personal bond despite prior gun offenses.

In another case, on May 14th, 2016, a felon caught carrying a gun got out for $2,000. After his release, he allegedly set fire to his girlfriend's house.

Not to mention, countless other habitual offenders getting out and threatening victim's family members and intimidating witnesses.

Craig says, "If you don't want it here, you have to set the appropriate tone. How about the rights of our victims, and people who live, work and play in this city?"

We also reached out to the Prosecutor's office for comment. So far, they've declined to talk about the issue.

Why would this judge do this in Wayne County (Detroit) but not in the neighboring (white) counties?

This is a bigger problem for Detroiters than racism. This has to stop!!!

We should ask the judge why he does this
Timothy-Kenny.jpg

Presiding criminal judge Timothy Kenny oversees cases mentioned by Craig, in Wayne County's 3rd Circuit Court. He supervises 24 judges, plus 9 visiting judges or magistrates on the bench for weekend arraignments at a rented facility in Romulus.

I agree that that question should be asked.

But, you say that this problem is "bigger than racism"?

Here is a question for you. Why do the voters in the country keep electing people who are doing such a horrific job?

That's a great question. Why do poor whites in rural America keep voting for Republican? They did a survey and even though they are broke, they're also happy.
.....?

Wouldn't mind seeing the link for that study.

But you raised the very terrible policies that dem judges are inflicting on Detroit. IN a sane world, such terrible policies and results would lead to lost elections and new people and new policies.

Kids today are generally better about the racial nonsense than previous generations.

Raised indoctrinated in not being racist and then when they get to the age of having political interests, being viciously attacked as racist if they dare want their political interests represented in policy.

Unless they are not white. THE not white kids will be told to consider any attempt by their white friends to have their interests represented to be racism, and to turn on their friends.

And the discussion then will be how can we increase indoctrination of our young to avoid such horrible "racism"?

Enough with the boo-hoo it’s so hard to be a white man in America nonsense. Stop your bitching and go out in the world and do something good...while the kids Move ahead.

You made a point. In my reply, I addressed it, and gave my opinion on why your solution was not a good one.

You, in your "reply" expressed your opinion, but the only "support" you gave it, was a number of personal attacks.

The kids will NOT "move on", while we let people like you, demonize and vilify them for simply engaging in normal, healthy discussion or activity.

They will be drawn into the same doomed situation by the same lies that you are telling.

What lies?

That some random word or action, that someone like you decides is "racist" is actually racist.

So you vote for the party that denies the system is rigged for blacks but trump got you dopes to show up and vote because he told you the system is rigged and unfair towards whites.

The truth is the republicans don’t care what color you are. If you are poor or middle class you are an expense not an asset

The republicans are the lesser evil when it comes to the racial bias in the system against whites.

Sometimes republicans judges do rule against the more blatant discrimination that dem appointed judges are fine with. For one big example.

I'm going to change the subject for a second. The other day a Republican here said that crime wouldn't be so bad if us liberals weren't releasing violent criminals back on the streets. Well I saw a story this morning that confirmed what they are saying.

Violent criminals are committing crimes in Detroit, only to be released back out onto the streets.

Police says its happening far too often, considering there are more than 10,000 felony cases a year in Wayne County.

Surveillance video in one instance, shows someone filling up at a Detroit gas station, and being robbed at gunpoint. Police say less than 48 hours later, the gunman was released back on the streets.

"When you look at some of the bails, for some felons in possession. I'll just put it this way. It's horrifying. Ex-con, he's a habitual offender. Got a gun. Gets out of jail for $200" says police chief James Craig.

Craig tells us the end result is, "There's no incentive for that person not to commit a crime."

Craig describes the problem as alarming, and says it also puts officers lives at risk having to catch the same violent criminals over and over.

Craig says, "But, let's talk about the courts. The low bails.Youlook at 36th District, it's amazing the ridiculously low bails and, yes, it has an affect on us continuing to drive crime down. Oakland and Macomb counties seem to get it right. I mean, that's our neighbors."

In December, records show Judge Dalton Roberson Sr. released a suspected armed robber on $1,000 personal bond despite prior gun offenses.

In another case, on May 14th, 2016, a felon caught carrying a gun got out for $2,000. After his release, he allegedly set fire to his girlfriend's house.

Not to mention, countless other habitual offenders getting out and threatening victim's family members and intimidating witnesses.

Craig says, "If you don't want it here, you have to set the appropriate tone. How about the rights of our victims, and people who live, work and play in this city?"

We also reached out to the Prosecutor's office for comment. So far, they've declined to talk about the issue.

Why would this judge do this in Wayne County (Detroit) but not in the neighboring (white) counties?

Timothy-Kenny.jpg

Presiding criminal judge Timothy Kenny oversees cases mentioned by Craig, in Wayne County's 3rd Circuit Court. He supervises 24 judges, plus 9 visiting judges or magistrates on the bench for weekend arraignments at a rented facility in Romulus.

Here is a question for you. Why do the voters in the country keep electing people who are doing such a horrific job?

That's a great question. Why do poor whites in rural America keep voting for Republican? They did a survey and even though they are broke, they're also happy.
.....?

But you raised the very terrible policies that dem judges are inflicting on Detroit. IN a sane world, such terrible policies and results would lead to lost elections and new people and new policies.

This isn't the one but

The study finds that those living in counties outside metropolitan areas tend to report higher levels of happiness than those living in central cities, by about .05 points on a scale from 1 to 4.

At one end of the scale, the study finds that the three unhappiest counties are all urban. Coming in at number one is St. Louis, with a density of 5,700 people per square mile—about 19 times the density of the happiest county and five times the density of two of the three happiest counties. The Bronx and Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, take the next two spots, each with a density of over 30,000 people per square mile.

At the other end, the three happiest counties (which scored above a 3.5 on the happiness scale) are mostly rural or a mix of suburban and rural, according to the study. These counties include Douglas County, Colorado, outside Denver, which has a density of 300 people per square mile; Shelby County, Tennessee, outside Memphis, which has a density of 1,200 people per square mile; and Johnson County, Kansas, outside Kansas City, which has a density of 1,110 people per square mile. Note that each of these places is located near a large city, which may allow residents to benefit occasionally from urban resources and amenities while still living in a much lower-density area.

Indeed, the study finds that denser counties tend to have less happy residents, even when controlling for factors like greater crime and poverty. While these variables do weaken the relationship between density and unhappiness, the effect remains negative and significant. This leads the authors to conclude that size and density—what they call “the defining features of cities”—are associated with greater unhappiness. Even if cities were to reduce their levels of crime, poverty, or unemployment, urban residents would still be less happy than those living elsewhere. In this way, the study notes, “cities act like a magnifying glass, bringing out the best and the worst in us.”

In his second study, published in the journal Cities, Okulicz-Kozaryn explores this subject further by determining the tipping point at which a city’s size becomes too big and its residents become unhappy. In this case, the study defines happiness in terms of “subjective wellbeing,” a common definition of happiness, which includes both life satisfaction and one’s mood. Using data from the 1972-2012 U.S. General Social Survey, the study again finds that larger cities are far less happy than smaller ones. As the figure below shows, happiness gradually increases as population size declines. The one notable exception is a sharp decline in happiness in communities of around 5,000-8,000 people.

In the U.S., the Biggest Cities Are the Least Happy - CityLab

Timothy-Kenny.jpg

.....?

This isn't the one but

The study finds that those living in counties outside metropolitan areas tend to report higher levels of happiness than those living in central cities, by about .05 points on a scale from 1 to 4.

At one end of the scale, the study finds that the three unhappiest counties are all urban. Coming in at number one is St. Louis, with a density of 5,700 people per square mile—about 19 times the density of the happiest county and five times the density of two of the three happiest counties. The Bronx and Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, take the next two spots, each with a density of over 30,000 people per square mile.

At the other end, the three happiest counties (which scored above a 3.5 on the happiness scale) are mostly rural or a mix of suburban and rural, according to the study. These counties include Douglas County, Colorado, outside Denver, which has a density of 300 people per square mile; Shelby County, Tennessee, outside Memphis, which has a density of 1,200 people per square mile; and Johnson County, Kansas, outside Kansas City, which has a density of 1,110 people per square mile. Note that each of these places is located near a large city, which may allow residents to benefit occasionally from urban resources and amenities while still living in a much lower-density area.

Indeed, the study finds that denser counties tend to have less happy residents, even when controlling for factors like greater crime and poverty. While these variables do weaken the relationship between density and unhappiness, the effect remains negative and significant. This leads the authors to conclude that size and density—what they call “the defining features of cities”—are associated with greater unhappiness. Even if cities were to reduce their levels of crime, poverty, or unemployment, urban residents would still be less happy than those living elsewhere. In this way, the study notes, “cities act like a magnifying glass, bringing out the best and the worst in us.”

In his second study, published in the journal Cities, Okulicz-Kozaryn explores this subject further by determining the tipping point at which a city’s size becomes too big and its residents become unhappy. In this case, the study defines happiness in terms of “subjective wellbeing,” a common definition of happiness, which includes both life satisfaction and one’s mood. Using data from the 1972-2012 U.S. General Social Survey, the study again finds that larger cities are far less happy than smaller ones. As the figure below shows, happiness gradually increases as population size declines. The one notable exception is a sharp decline in happiness in communities of around 5,000-8,000 people.

Interesting, and informative.

How do you see that relating to the question as to why people ill served by their elected officials, keep re-electing them?

What lies?

That some random word or action, that someone like you decides is "racist" is actually racist.

So, this is just you playing little victim again, crying because you have to hear what you are.

Most of the kids won’t have to worry about that because they won’t be paranoid racists like you.

What lies?

So, this is just you playing little victim again, crying because you have to hear what you are.

Most of the kids won’t have to worry about that because they won’t be paranoid racists like you.

When normal people and normal behavior can be falsely labeled "racist" by people like you, there is nothing that can be done to fight against "Racism" because "Racism" will always be there, because it is too easy at way to marginalize people and ideas you don't like.

That you pretended to think that I was just "playing the victim" and addressed that strawman, instead of my actual point,

you just demonstrated how the Race Card tactic is so difficult to counter.

My point stands. Until we, as a society, find a way to shut down that shit, we will be constantly divided by people like you.

When normal people and normal behavior can be falsely labeled "racist" by people like you, there is nothing that can be done to fight against "Racism" because "Racism" will always be there, because it is too easy at way to marginalize people and ideas you don't like.
Yes. I'm not trying to be racist. It's just a natural talent.

:laughing0301:

There are things we do that are unintentionally "oppressive" but it's more about breaking down old stereotypes by progress, rather than trying to artificially change attitudes.

Timothy-Kenny.jpg

.....?

This isn't the one but

it could be a simple infrastructure problem. better public transportation and infrastructure could help with those issues.

What lies?

That you pretended to think that I was just "playing the victim" ......

You have obviously and repeatedly been playing the victim as hard as you can. Start being honest.

Yes. I'm not trying to be racist. It's just a natural talent.

:laughing0301:

There are things we do that are unintentionally "oppressive" but it's more about breaking down old stereotypes by progress, rather than trying to artificially change attitudes.

Most of the attempts at "progress" today, are actually moving in the wrong direction.

What lies?

You have obviously and repeatedly been playing the victim as hard as you can. Start being honest.

Good thing you cut the majority of my post, or your attempt to lie about what I said, would have looked pretty stupid.

THe fact that you had to do that, and then lie by pretending that I did not say so much more than you pretended in your response,

How can that not be a red flag to you, that your position is wrong?

What lies?

My post attempt to lie. The fact that I did not say more can be a red flag

He does that all the time. He refuses to have a normal conversation or address the real meat and potatoes in your arguments.

I cut up your post like he does.

Forum List

Back