What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

So, no, you don't want to get back on topic.
I’m fine with getting to the topic.

We’ll see how long you last before inevitably trying to make this about me again. When that happens, I’ll be happy to redirect you, again, to the same question that you can’t seem to answer.

Your move.

I’m fine with getting to the topic.

We’ll see how long you last before inevitably trying to make this about me again. When that happens, I’ll be happy to redirect you, again, to the same question that you can’t seem to answer.

Your move.
Let's see how long you can stay on topic. How do we keep girls from being victimized by boys who claim they are girls but still have their male equipment and want to use the girls' locker rooms and toilets where they are at their most vulnerable? How do we prevent boys from taking all the girls' sports trophies over the next 10 years or so?

Go.

Let's see how long you can stay on topic. How do we keep girls from being victimized by boys who claim they are girls but still have their male equipment and want to use the girls' locker rooms and toilets where they are at their most vulnerable? How do we prevent boys from taking all the girls' sports trophies over the next 10 years or so?

Go.
You realize that the vast majority of sexual assault doesn’t come from trans people, right? But you don’t give a shit about addressing 99% of the issue. You just want to complain about trans people.

Not a word our of you regarding addressing the vast majority of these issues. Not one word. Where’s your plan? Weird. It’s almost like you’re completely full of shit.

You think a woman on a toilet is sexy?

The most aggressive and violent people in America are Trans Activists.

They should be in the FRONT LINE of Biden's pending invasion of Iran...

I will fight for trans rights as they're under threat from people that want to kill them and remove their rights,. These same people want to remove my rights to marry and have sex with other females.

I will fight for freedom not to become like the middle east or africa.

Last edited:
You realize that the vast majority of sexual assault doesn’t come from trans people, right? But you don’t give a shit about addressing 99% of the issue. You just want to complain about trans people.

Not a word our of you regarding addressing the vast majority of these issues. Not one word. Where’s your plan? Weird. It’s almost like you’re completely full of shit.
Okay, first, you already are trying to make it about me instead of the issue, so you lost that one right when you started.

Second, I've already addressed this inanity by pointing out that we're talking about the impact trans people are having and will have on society. We're not talking about sexual assault in general, we're talking about how we're making it easier for sexual assault to happen by allowing men with functioning sexual equipment to be with women when they are the most vulnerable. You would essentially be railing at people talking about Thalidomide when the vast majority of birth defects are and were caused by something else.

It's almost like you're trying to make everyone else avoid the topic.

Now, since you apparently can't keep the topic straight in your mind, how are we going to prevent women and girls from being victimized when they are at their most vulnerable?

Okay, first, you already are trying to make it about me instead of the issue, so you lost that one right when you started.

Second, I've already addressed this inanity by pointing out that we're talking about the impact trans people are having and will have on society.
That may be what you want to talk about. However, what I have been pointing out from the very beginning is that you guys are just looking for an excuse to whine about trans people.

- You bring up prison rape. You blame trans people. You don’t actually give a shit about prison rape. You just want a reason to whine about trans people.

- You bring up female sports. You blame trans people. You don’t actually give a shit about female sports. You just want a reason to whine about trans people.

You’ve been proving my point for me this entire time.

That may be what you want to talk about. However, what I have been pointing out from the very beginning is that you guys are just looking for an excuse to whine about trans people.
Which is stupid, because we're talking about the impact the trendy trans movement is going to have on society, specifically on women. You don't like that.
- You bring up prison rape. You blame trans people. You don’t actually give a shit about prison rape. You just want a reason to whine about trans people.
We talk about how stupid it is to put men with functioning male equipment in prison cells with females. You don't like that.
- You bring up female sports. You blame trans people. You don’t actually give a shit about female sports. You just want a reason to whine about trans people.
We talk about how unfair it is to force girls to compete against boys. You don't like that.

The bottom line remains, you really can't avoid talking about me, can you? I gave you an opportunity to get back on topic, and you completely blew it. Very sad.

Which is stupid, because we're talking about the impact the trendy trans movement is going to have on society, specifically on women. You don't like that.
Trans people are guilty of rape, sexual assault, murder, theft, and violence.

Just like straight people.

Yet I don’t you complaining about straight people. Odd. It almost seems like you’re completely full of shit. Sad.

Trans people are guilty of rape, sexual assault, murder, theft, and violence.

Just like straight people.

Yet I don’t you complaining about straight people. Odd. It almost seems like you’re completely full of shit. Sad.
We're talking about how we're making it easier for rape and sexual assault to happen because we're allowing men with functioning male equipment into locker rooms and bathrooms where women and girls are at their most vulnerable. You don't like that.

You might as well complain that we shouldn't be talking about how wrong-headed it would be to allow murderers released from prison to legally purchase and own firearms because other people commit murder.

We're talking about how we're making it easier for rape and sexual assault to happen because we're allowing men with functioning male equipment into locker rooms and bathrooms where women and girls are at their most vulnerable. You don't like that.
It is a problem and, as before, I’m fine with separating them.

But let’s be honest. You don’t give a flying shit about vulnerable women. The vast majority of vulnerable women are due to straight men. No complaints about that, right? You’re just using this an excuse to whine about trans people.

It is a problem and, as before, I’m fine with separating them.

But let’s be honest. You don’t give a flying shit about vulnerable women. The vast majority of vulnerable women are due to straight men. No complaints about that, right? You’re just using this an excuse to whine about trans people.
Now why are you saying that trans men are all homosexuals? That's quite an astounding leap there.

The subject is, and has been, the impact the trans trend is going to have on society. Start threads about rape and I might comment, but that's not what this thread is about.

Last edited:
Now why are you saying that trans men are not homosexuals? That's quite an astounding leap there.
Ok. The amount of sexual assault from trans people is a small fraction of the amount of sexual assault from non-trans people. Happy?

Would you care to address the point now? Probably not.

The subject is, and has been, the impact the trans trend is going to have on society. Start threads about rape and I might comment, but that's not what this thread is about.
You guys brought up rape, not me.

I’m just calling out the bullshit for what it is. You don’t actually give a shit about rape when you’re whining about less than 1% of the issue and not saying a word about the rest. Not one word.

Forum List

Back