What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Your "point" had nothing to do with the topic, which is why I'm educating you on that.
Did you read the OP? That’s not the topic. And that’s not what I’m talking about.

You’re welcome to stop trying to dictate how I approach this topic any moment now.

I started with my point. You responded to me. If you want to whine about trans people with someone else, I’m sure you can find plenty of like-minded obsessed people to collaborate with.

Naaaaah, I don't think this nonsense will last long. Certainly it won't last past the break-up of the country since it's a main reason why that is likely.

No one will call these perversions normal because they are perversions and by definition perversions are not normal. We know they aren't normal: that's why there is so much distress about all this weirdness.

Moral Values change.

When I was a kid, it was considered a bit of a scandal when two people lived together without being married.
Now it's done all the time.

20 Years ago, George W. Bush got re-elected saving us from Gay Marriage. Now gay people can get married all over the country, and no one thinks twice about it.

Or maybe you just want to avoid answering because it contradicts your failed argument.
Nope. I gave you a better answer than your sad. limited list, and you can't deal with it. It's a current issue that society will have to deal with, so we're going to talk about it, no matter how many times you stomp your feet and stick your fingers in your ears.

Nope. I gave you a better answer than your sad. limited list, and you can't deal with it. It's a current issue that society will have to deal with, so we're going to talk about it, no matter how many times you stomp your feet and stick your fingers in your ears.
Nah, you’re just dodging the question because it refutes the failed deflection argument that you keep wanting to come back to.

Your sad, pathetic attempt to twist this on me hasn’t worked. Clearly I triggered you when I said you’re obsessed with trans people. You can throw your little hissy fit all you want, it’s still true.

Nah, you’re just dodging the question because it refutes the failed deflection argument that you keep wanting to come back to.

Your sad, pathetic attempt to twist this on me hasn’t worked. Clearly I triggered you when I said you’re obsessed with trans people. You can throw your little hissy fit all you want, it’s still true.
And now you're just robotically repeating yourself because you don't want to admit what I've revealed about your obsession with the posters, not the topic.

… I've revealed about your obsession with the posters, not the topic.
That’s adorable considering that you’re trying so hard to make this about me. It’s not working.

Are you done with your little hissy fit? Probably not. I bet your next post is going to be about me too, isn’t it? Go on. Let’s see it. Stomp your feet for me.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

The head lifeguard declareth YESTH. YESTH ! Cornpuff guarantees it ! C'mon man !

That’s adorable considering that you’re trying so hard to make this about me. It’s not working.

Are you done with your little hissy fit? Probably not. I bet your next post is going to be about me too, isn’t it? Go on. Let’s see it. Stomp your feet for me.
Oh, no, this is not about you at all, this is about the impact the trans fad is going to have on society, particularly if men who claim to be women convince enough people that they actually ARE women and put real women and girls in harm's way. Now, let's see if your obsession holds true to form...

And go.

20 Years ago, George W. Bush got re-elected saving us from Gay Marriage. Now gay people can get married all over the country, and no one thinks twice about it.
I do. I bet a whole lot more people disapprove of that kind of weirdness than you think.

Far left nuts are so brave to stick up for allowing men to walk around naked and peer at young, naked girls in changing rooms. Then threatening to arrest for hate speach anyone that thinks that may not be a great idea.

telling a a man "don't show your dick to my 9 year old daughter and stare at her naked body" has been declared "anti trans talking points."

So compassionate and accepting.
Speaking to Reduxx, Wright expressed that she is not transphobic, but that she has realized, “now, any predator can appropriate a transgender identity and gain access to our children. It’s opened my eyes to the fact that we don’t have rights as women and kids don’t have rights.”

Nanaimo Pride did break its silence later that day with a Facebook post condemning the “anti-trans talking points” in the public response to the predatory man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back