What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I mean, if you think you are angry about how you have to bite your tongue, imagine in 50 years when everyone considers LGBTQ normal.
Naaaaah, I don't think this nonsense will last long. Certainly it won't last past the break-up of the country since it's a main reason why that is likely.

No one will call these perversions normal because they are perversions and by definition perversions are not normal. We know they aren't normal: that's why there is so much distress about all this weirdness.

Ok. The amount of sexual assault from trans people is a small fraction of the amount of sexual assault from non-trans people. Happy?

Would you care to address the point now? Probably not.
I've been addressing the point, which is and always has been the impact the trans trend is having on society. It never was about rape or sexual assault in general.

You guys brought up rape, not me.

I’m just calling out the bullshit for what it is. You don’t actually give a shit about rape when you’re whining about less than 1% of the issue and not saying a word about the rest. Not one word.
Because the topic is the impact the trans trend is having on society. It therefore is legitimate to point out the dangers of mixing sexually active men in with vulnerable women, which you agreed was a bad idea. Now you insist on talking about rape in general. That's just not the topic of this thread, and I don't care how many times you stick your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet that we're not talking about what you want to talk about.

I've been addressing the point, which is and always has been the impact the trans trend is having on society. It never was about rape or sexual assault in general.
Non-trans people rape far more people than trans people do. What’s the impact that non-trans people have on society?

Do you see how your bullshit argument isn’t working? Probably not.

Because the topic is the impact the trans trend is having on society. It therefore is legitimate to point out the dangers of mixing sexually active men in with vulnerable women, which you agreed was a bad idea. Now you insist on talking about rape in general. That's just not the topic of this thread, and I don't care how many times you stick your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet that we're not talking about what you want to talk about.
My point from the very beginning has been that you guys are obsessed with trans people and just want an excuse to whine about them.

If you don’t like that, then that’s your problem huh?

Non-trans people rape far more people than trans people do. What’s the impact that non-trans people have on society?

Do you see how your bullshit argument isn’t working? Probably not.
Like I've said, if you want to talk about that, start a thread on it, I might comment. Also as I've said, why make it easier? Up until today, if a man get up and followed a young girl into a bathroom, he could likely count on being unceremoniously ejected from the place and maybe face legal repercussions or a black eye. Now, he can claim he's a woman and anyone trying to prevent him being in there with a girl gets in trouble. It doesn't matter if it rarely happens, we've made it possible.

My point from the very beginning has been that you guys are obsessed with trans people and just want an excuse to whine about them.

If you don’t like that, then that’s your problem huh?
Right, people comment on a current situation in society and you rush in to proclaim them obsessed. Yippee skippee doo.

It doesn't matter if it rarely happens, we've made it possible.
And it is a problem, I agree.

But it’s a rare problem that you guys are trying to blow out of proportion because, wait for it, you just want to whine about trans people.

No thanks.

Feel free to keep repeating yourself though.
Too much effort to start a thread because, if I remember correctly, you're not impacted directly so you don't care? Meanwhile, back on the ranch and on topic, society does not have to bend over backward to accommodate the trans trend if it means women and girls will be put in harm's way.

And it is a problem, I agree.

But it’s a rare problem that you guys are trying to blow out of proportion because, wait for it, you just want to whine about trans people.
I keep telling you that those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't give you mind reading abilities, but here we are...

Now, in the real world, you've deigned to acknowledge it's a problem, so what should society do to protect women and children from predation? I say, if you have functioning male equipment, stay in the men's room.

Too much effort to start a thread because, if I remember correctly, you're not impacted directly so you don't care? Meanwhile, back on the ranch and on topic, society does not have to bend over backward to accommodate the trans trend if it means women and girls will be put in harm's way.
Trans people don’t bother me. I’m pointing out that you guys are obsessed with trans people.

And you’re doing a wonderful job of proving my point for me.

Now, why should society accommodate the trans trend if it means women and girls are put in danger?
”Accommodate”. What do you mean by that? Do I need to repeat to you that I think we should separate them? Because I’m pretty sure I already explained this to you multiple times.

Trans people don’t bother me. I’m pointing out that you guys are obsessed with trans people.

And you’re doing a wonderful job of proving my point for me.
Right, you care so little that you're still out here, going on about how you don't care. We get it, you don't have a woman in your life who will ever come out of a shower to face an naked, uninvited man, so you don't care. You care so little that you have to tell us you don't care over and over again.

Back in the real world, and on the topic at hand, are women who claim to be men going to apply for all the heavy construction jobs only men currently do?

”Accommodate”. What do you mean by that? Do I need to repeat to you that I think we should separate them? Because I’m pretty sure I already explained this to you multiple times.
See, you don't even disagree with me, yet you still have to go on about how you don't care.

I keep telling you that those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't give you mind reading abilities, but here we are...

Now, in the real world, you've deigned to acknowledge it's a problem, so what should society do to protect women and children from predation? I say, if you have functioning male equipment, stay in the men's room.
I’ve already said that they should be separated.

You’re still whining about a very uncommon issue that impacts very few people, that you have never had issues with, that you are obsessed with, that you want to blow entirely out of proportion, because you simply dislike trans people. Just call it what it is.

I’ve already said that they should be separated.

You’re still whining about a very uncommon issue that impacts very few people, that you have never had issues with, that you are obsessed with, that you want to blow entirely out of proportion, because you simply dislike trans people. Just call it what it is.
Aaaaand we're back to you again focusing on me instead of the issue.

Forum List

Back